Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 19, 2022 5:09 AM
The King of Dino

Sep 2019
What an ep, the love game is on

Dec 19, 2022 5:13 AM
Sep 2021
One of the only shows I’ve been tempted to read and finish the manga before the series finishes.. but I won’t.

I think the author has done something clever here. I can’t put my finger on exactly how I think Jiro will choose Akari even after that kiss… but I think it’s gonna happen some how honestly I just don’t know how. All the pieces have been coming together slowly and now Akari finally realises her feelings but now Shiori comes crashing in like a cannon ball. I feel like there will be a very dramatic conclusion or there will be a second season but most likely it will end next week. I still think Akari will be the victor I just don’t know how XD
Dec 19, 2022 5:28 AM

Jun 2016
i feel sad for akari , seems like she jsut love one sided !!

the fuck with that minami X with older woman looks like shiori old sis !!
Dec 19, 2022 7:07 AM

Jan 2021
Another great episode. Minami been better that expected...feelings, feelings. Shiori and Jiro kiss was superb, hope they end up together although Akari is great too. This show dont try to push you into one of them and that is great.
Dec 19, 2022 8:03 AM
Senpai

May 2021
wow this anime has some very serious and sweet moments. I don't know what i should rate this. Lets wait for the final episode.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 19, 2022 8:10 AM

Dec 2022
ahlspiess said:
What did Tenjin mean by unrequited love, that flashback was confusing as shit, can anyone explain?

If you really want to know what it's about Minami and that flashback with that woman, read the spoiler...

And about Jirou being the rebound guy: Jirou isn't the 2nd choice of Akari. As she was about to confess to Minami she all of a sudden stopped and thought "Why am I trying so hard again?"... That's when she realized that she actually loves Jirou and Minami is just the guy that everybody thinks is cool. She looks up to Minami as somewhat like an idol or role model, you could say, but she doesn't love him.

Cr4v1nDys
Dec 19, 2022 8:26 AM
Jul 2018
can anyone explain me Tenjin's past ?
Dec 19, 2022 8:26 AM

Aug 2018
SilverOrion said:
Hyrulia said:
-Minami i love you!
-Thx but i love someone else.
-No problem i will confess to Juro then..

Euh.. wut?

"Loved," to be fair. Yall acting like it was an in the moment confession of her current love, but she was just getting her PREVIOUS love off her chest, so that she could move forward with Jiro. She literally said, "I loved you." Not "I love you." Did the sister-zone totally hurt? Yeah, for sure. But if he said he loved her then and there, would they have ended up together? Hell no. Am I the only one that saw it this way???

And yes, #TeamAkari. Shiori can go find a man somewhere else. Or woman 🤷🏼‍♂️ (red head what's her name).

I would love to think it was that. But she was thinking she had to go all in right here and now when Tenjin hinted at rejecting her. Then she said a what if scenario to see if he would change his mind. I was so disappointed how she turn Jiro into an insurance policy, I would have it any other way but that. Imagine if Jiro came out of the bushes looking for her instead of Tenjin, things would have gone exactly how we all truly wanted. I hope they can reel this in and save Jiros honor someway in the last episode, but I highly doubt it.
Dec 19, 2022 8:30 AM

Aug 2018
the_cure said:
ahlspiess said:
What did Tenjin mean by unrequited love, that flashback was confusing as shit, can anyone explain?

If you really want to know what it's about Minami and that flashback with that woman, read the spoiler...

And about Jirou being the rebound guy: Jirou isn't the 2nd choice of Akari. As she was about to confess to Minami she all of a sudden stopped and thought "Why am I trying so hard again?"... That's when she realized that she actually loves Jirou and Minami is just the guy that everybody thinks is cool. She looks up to Minami as somewhat like an idol or role model, you could say, but she doesn't love him.

alright I might have to rewatch the scene and listen close to see if I can see it from your perspective. I hope I agree with you.
Dec 19, 2022 8:34 AM
Feb 2021
shiroi the wrong choice >:( akari is much better
Dec 19, 2022 9:25 AM

Jan 2019
Another great episode, they even gave Minami some characterisation rather than just being a plot device. His talk with Akari was actually really sweet!

I also love the extended version of the ED this episode, I think I might download it.

I really hope they can end it in a satisfying way with one episode to go, it's on track for a 9/10 from me so far.

Dec 19, 2022 10:14 AM

Dec 2022
Pual said:
In the manga is it explained who is the woman that Minami sees with another man in the bed?

Yes. There will be more information regarding her and the situation with Minami. He will also recall it in a way that the viewer can actually understand what's going on. However, that happens way later in the manga and probably it would be shown halfway down in a maybe 2nd season of this anime.

Pual said:
And what about the rumor he mentions in the end? Is it implied that someone is spreading fake information about their love interests?

No, I don't think so. He just picks up what Akari mentioned. She assumed that the one Minami is in love with is Shiori because some "couples" started dating and Akari thought they would do so, too. So Minami thinks that there might be a rumor going around about him and Shiori. He hopes that this is not the case because he doesn't want to be in the way of their love. Both of them. At the end he wishes that both of them (Akari & Shiori) will succeed in their love. However, he is oblivious to the fact that Shiori is in love with Jirou, too. So Minami's wish that it works out for both of them most likely won't come true. Except this anime would turn into something else and Jirou, Akari & Shiori would go for the threesome-route^^

Cr4v1nDys
Dec 19, 2022 10:16 AM
Jun 2016
As a Shiori fan this episode was a feast. But I'm far too experienced to delude myself into believing that she'll win. Regardless I will enjoy her moment in the limelight before it all comes crashing down.
Dec 19, 2022 10:21 AM

Apr 2014
the_cure said:
Pual said:
In the manga is it explained who is the woman that Minami sees with another man in the bed?

Yes. There will be more information regarding her and the situation with Minami. He will also recall it in a way that the viewer can actually understand what's going on. However, that happens way later in the manga and probably it would be shown halfway down in a maybe 2nd season of this anime.

Pual said:
And what about the rumor he mentions in the end? Is it implied that someone is spreading fake information about their love interests?

No, I don't think so. He just picks up what Akari mentioned. She assumed that the one Minami is in love with is Shiori because some "couples" started dating and Akari thought they would do so, too. So Minami thinks that there might be a rumor going around about him and Shiori. He hopes that this is not the case because he doesn't want to be in the way of their love. Both of them. At the end he wishes that both of them (Akari & Shiori) will succeed in their love. However, he is oblivious to the fact that Shiori is in love with Jirou, too. So Minami's wish that it works out for both of them most likely won't come true. Except this anime would turn into something else and Jirou, Akari & Shiori would go for the threesome-route^^

Thank you very much for your insight! It really helped understand a little bit more those scenes. I need to read the manga ASAP because I won't survive weekends without the anime!
Dec 19, 2022 10:50 AM

May 2022
misfit25 said:
how is this episode progress compared to the manga itself? anyone can help me

I'm pleasantly surprised by how closely the anime follows the manga. The anime sometimes embellishes scenes, but only for the better. It is very true to the original. But we are not even halfway through the manga. Are we headed for a big cliffhanger for the season finale?! This anime has surprised me. I really did not expect it to be this good. Looking forward to season 2!
Dec 19, 2022 11:16 AM

Apr 2021
ahlspiess said:

he has feelings towards his brothers fiancee.
Dec 19, 2022 11:48 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Shiori and Jiro shared another kiss towards the end of the episode. Poor Akari just found out that Tenjin is not interested in her and doesn't realize that Shiori and Jiro have gotten more closer as the two of them still have feelings for each other. I feel bad for her.
Dec 19, 2022 1:22 PM
Sep 2020
f**k this fu**ing s**t
Dec 19, 2022 1:39 PM
Dec 2019
the ending had me jumping out of my chair and screaming
Dec 19, 2022 2:57 PM
Oct 2020
the most plot twisting ep I've ever watched
Dec 19, 2022 5:24 PM
Apr 2021
This is amazing, I love it, i couldnt help but cry at the end
Dec 19, 2022 9:07 PM

Jan 2015
All this time I thought Minami is gay ikemen lol
Next ep, looks like Akari will talk with Jirou (and get her phone back, which not being mentioned at all after Jirou found it)
Dec 19, 2022 11:18 PM
Jul 2018
vienarr said:
All this time I thought Minami is gay ikemen lol
Next ep, looks like Akari will talk with Jirou (and get her phone back, which not being mentioned at all after Jirou found it)

Fr I thought that was going to be the twist when he said "I like somebody else"

Sakyo2021 said:
so many feels this week! 😢😢😢💔💔💔

Gotta love the Akiba Maid gifs randomly thrown in this thread, Ranko is best girl
removed-userDec 19, 2022 11:31 PM
Dec 19, 2022 11:30 PM
Jul 2018
How is bro creaming himself over Shiori's pajamas 😩 There's nothing to see here

Akari in pigtails 🥰

One of the prettiest shots of the series

Daaang, rough. I felt kind of sorry for Minami in this moment. But he's a pretty bland guy, I don't know what Akari sees in him. I get that he's supposed to be hot but that piss yellow hair is not attractive. Jirou is actually more appealing.

Every time Akari cries I just want to give her a big hug! I'm happy that the convo with Tenjin pushed her to finally choose Jirou.

But then this FUCKING RUINED IT noooo, no one wants to see this
Dec 20, 2022 2:36 AM

Nov 2020
Now Akari and Jirou has been ended with their love interest, but for how long it will last?

The ED song little bit different because it using ending part of the song, Love it.
What Does Pot of Greed do?
Dec 20, 2022 7:43 AM

Jul 2016
I'll make a prediction and say that when Akari finds out what happened, she'll make the same move by kissing him. That would confuse Jirou and put everything on hold for another season.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EuphoricFarawayHadrosaurus-size_restricted.gif
Dec 20, 2022 8:20 AM
Oct 2020
Pual said:

It's not fully explained but from what's been shown...

Sorry I didn't see someone already explained it before I replied. Have fun with the manga, there's a lot of great scenes after this point in the story.
XylathothDec 20, 2022 8:26 AM
Dec 20, 2022 9:15 AM

Jun 2015
starflutter said:

I don't like Shiori, but the pajama thing is real. iykyk 🥲
Dec 20, 2022 9:35 AM

Apr 2014
Xylathoth said:
Pual said:

It's not fully explained but from what's been shown...

Sorry I didn't see someone already explained it before I replied. Have fun with the manga, there's a lot of great scenes after this point in the story.

Oh, don't worry! Thanks anyways for taking your time to answer. And for the other reply they didn't mention
so it helped to understand even more the situation they are in.
Dec 20, 2022 11:12 AM
Jul 2022
It was a confusing yet revealing episode on where everyone stand
Dec 20, 2022 11:59 AM

Nov 2022
Hyrulia said:
-Minami i love you!
-Thx but i love someone else.
-No problem i will confess to Juro then..

Euh.. wut?

To be fair, she said "I loved you" not "I love you." She wasn't confessing, she's just getting this off her chest.
Dec 20, 2022 12:20 PM
Mar 2021
You know what i call this type of episodes a turning point.
Dec 20, 2022 3:57 PM
May 2021
-Abek said:
I was all for Akari and Jiro, but this episode Jiro became the insurance without a doubt and that dosent sit right with me.
I didn't mind Akari chasing Tenjin and slowly realizing Jiro might be the right guy in the earlier episodes. But this late into the series was a make it or break it, and her choosing Jiro because Tenjin rejected her leaves a bad taste for me.

She didn't choose Jirou because Minami rejected her. She had already chosen Jirou subconsciously. That's why she shouted Jirou's name when Minami found her. She wanted it to be Jirou. The reason she confessed was because she felt obligated to because of all the help she got from others for her to get to that point with Minami. Not only that but she probably also felt like Jirou was drifting towards Shiori, so that also might have been her lowkey giving up in that moment.
Dec 20, 2022 4:04 PM
May 2021
Piromysl said:
Shiori is literally the fifth wheel in this show and dragging it all down by herself.
We all know who is going to win this love triangle since episode one, so her and Jirou getting along is just boring and a waste of screentime, because it's obvious it won't go anywhere. This screen time could be used to develop Akari and Jirou relationship further.

Bruv I have to be real with you...

What you're saying really isn't true. Yes, it's kinda obvious that Akari will win in the end, but this Shiori scene isn't "a waste of screen time". This is literally character building for Jirou lmao...
Dec 20, 2022 4:06 PM
May 2021
AshenChivalier said:
Fuck akari, jiro is the rebound guy now, first confesses to minami get's turned down THEN goes for jiro, then she cuddles with minami at the end bruh this anime triggers me so much.

Lmao how do you come away from this episode thinking Jirou is the rebound? Jirou is literally the one she likes more 💀
Dec 20, 2022 4:10 PM
May 2021
ponygobyebye said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Okay, so we finally get to understand how Tenjin feels. It was low-key always in the back of my mind, cos Akari was throwing herself at him (and Jirou was pushing her towards him) when we really didn't know how he felt about the matter. Tough fucking luck about falling in love with what I assume is his older brother's fiancee/wife (it's quite a common thing in both manga and real-life, as it's a kind older girl who's always around and treats you super nicely).

Akari has finally come to terms with her feelings. While she's been in two minds the entire time about what she wants to want (Tenjin) vs what's she subconsciously actually wants (Jirou), Tenjin making his feelings known can now allow Akari to direct 100% of her attention at pursuing Jirou (instead of the like 90% she's been doing all the time lol).

NGL, GZWP to Shiori. As they say, fortune favours the brave. And her being timid was never gonna get her anywhere, especially when her rival is someone as aggressive as Akari.

The above "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" was for my man Jirou. I'm so fucking disappointed. I legit expected the kiss to be a fakeout and he was actually gonna stop Shiori and go look for Akari. But alas, that was not the case. Why I don't like the Jirou/Shiori dynamic as much is that both parties aren't exposing 100% of themselves to the other - Shiori only gets the lovesick version of Jirou. Akari sees lovesick Jirou, ecchi Jirou, considerate Jirou, angry Jirou, she sees it all.

As someone who used to watch pretty much just shounen harem romcoms back in the day, I've really come to appreciate the more monogamous tones of shoujo manga. I dunno, Jirou actually kissing both of them now seems a bit icky to me.

Side note: we are aware Kamo is only interested in 2D (not really by choice) and Hamano has a thing for Shiori, but it really seems these two are gonna have something between them. W for Kamo as Hamano is a top-tier tanned onee-san tomboy, but L for Hamano as Kamo is Kamo.

TL;DR
W Tenjin
W Akari
W Shiori
L Jirou
Possible Kamo/Hamano ship?

I'm confused... How was Jirou kissing Shiori wrong there? Shiori is literally the girl he's loved from the beginning of the show. Sure, he may have more feelings for Akari subconsciously at this point, but there's absolutely no doubt he loves and cares about Shiori. It's not a case like with Akari whom was only infatuated with Minami...Jirou genuinely loves Shiori.
Dec 20, 2022 4:18 PM
May 2021
starflutter said:

Akari in pigtails 🥰

One of the prettiest shots of the series

Daaang, rough. I felt kind of sorry for Minami in this moment. But he's a pretty bland guy, I don't know what Akari sees in him. I get that he's supposed to be hot but that piss yellow hair is not attractive. Jirou is actually more appealing.

Every time Akari cries I just want to give her a big hug! I'm happy that the convo with Tenjin pushed her to finally choose Jirou.

But then this FUCKING RUINED IT noooo, no one wants to see this

Wrong!

I wanted to see it! Even as someone who is team Akari. I want more drama 💀
Dec 20, 2022 5:06 PM

Jul 2015
SkyhighCFC said:
Piromysl said:
Shiori is literally the fifth wheel in this show and dragging it all down by herself.
We all know who is going to win this love triangle since episode one, so her and Jirou getting along is just boring and a waste of screentime, because it's obvious it won't go anywhere. This screen time could be used to develop Akari and Jirou relationship further.

What you're saying really isn't true. Yes, it's kinda obvious that Akari will win in the end, but this Shiori scene isn't "a waste of screen time". This is literally character building for Jirou lmao...

Bro, I am perfectly aware, that Shiori's entire role in this show is for Jirou to "grow out of" his feelings for her, but as I said, she is so so one dimensional and plain, that everything regarding her is completely predictable and boring, thus it is a waste of screentime and Shiori shouldn't even exist in this show. Unless you consider her as some sort of antagonist.
Akari is not an obnoxious tsundere like Bitchoge in Nisekoi is, so we don't even have a reason to root for Shiori out of spite.
I also don't see how is she supposed to serve for the purpose of Jirou's development, because it would work out much better if she wouldn't even exist.

And now, it is inevitable, that we will be backpedaling and Jirou will graduately lose interest in Shiori, because Akari is THE main girl and THE ONE.
If this shit happens, I think I'm gonna drop this, because that would be an insult.

Dec 20, 2022 5:16 PM
May 2021
Piromysl said:
SkyhighCFC said:

Bro, I am perfectly aware, that Shiori's entire role in this show is for Jirou to "grow out of" his feelings for her, but as I said, she is so so one dimensional and plain, that everything regarding her is completely predictable and boring, thus it is a waste of screentime and Shiori shouldn't even exist in this show. Unless you consider her as some sort of antagonist.
Akari is not an obnoxious tsundere like Bitchoge in Nisekoi is, so we don't even have a reason to root for Shiori out of spite.
I also don't see how is she supposed to serve for the purpose of Jirou's development, because it would work out much better if she wouldn't even exist.

And now, it is inevitable, that we will be backpedaling and Jirou will graduately lose interest in Shiori, because Akari is THE main girl and THE ONE.
If this shit happens, I think I'm gonna drop this, because that would be an insult.

If Shiori didn't exist, this show would have ended a while ago...like literally. There'd literally be nothing holding Jirou back. Shiori being in the show adds to the spice and drama of it all. If you don't like that aspect that's totally fine, but it's definitely not "pointless". And let's not act like Akari is perfect here either. In episode 10 we saw how much she gives Jirou mixed signals. The only thing I can fault Shiori for is being too timid and indecisive...which she actually wasn't at the end of this episode, which I liked.
Dec 20, 2022 5:25 PM

Jul 2015
SkyhighCFC said:
Piromysl said:

If Shiori didn't exist, this show would have ended a while ago...like literally. There'd literally be nothing holding Jirou back. Shiori being in the show adds to the spice and drama of it all. If you don't like that aspect that's totally fine, but it's definitely not "pointless". And let's not act like Akari is perfect here either. In episode 10 we saw how much she gives Jirou mixed signals. The only thing I can fault Shiori for is being too timid and indecisive...which she actually wasn't at the end of this episode, which I liked.

I honestly do not see how you can agree it's predictable and then claim there is "tension" in this. This romcom is generic. Like VERY generic and VERY predictable. It does not even try to invent anything new. Claiming those situations are tense is ludicrous, while all we have is cheap, sleep inducing melodrama.

Other romcoms do not have a problem having 1v1 scenario and manage to make it work quite well, if you have characters with personality. I'm pretty sure here it would work as well.
And I don't even know how Akari giving Jirou "mixed feelings" is supposed to be a gad thing. She literally still crushes on Blonde Guy, afterall.

Dec 20, 2022 6:21 PM

Oct 2022
Minami is actually a very cool guy. He handled that situation extremely well. Yes, he was "merciless" with the "sister-zoning", but he was just honest, and actually explained the situation, not just leaving it at that. Hell, he even cheered her up afterwards, and helped her sort out her feelings.
Dec 20, 2022 6:44 PM
May 2021
Piromysl said:
SkyhighCFC said:

I honestly do not see how you can agree it's predictable and then claim there is "tension" in this. This romcom is generic. Like VERY generic and VERY predictable. It does not even try to invent anything new. Claiming those situations are tense is ludicrous, while all we have is cheap, sleep inducing melodrama.

Other romcoms do not have a problem having 1v1 scenario and manage to make it work quite well, if you have characters with personality. I'm pretty sure here it would work as well.
And I don't even know how Akari giving Jirou "mixed feelings" is supposed to be a gad thing. She literally still crushes on Blonde Guy, afterall.

Knowing the conclusion doesn't mean viewers can't enjoy the ride to that conclusion. Do you know how many popular romcoms there are out there that basically tell you from episode 1 what the endgame ship is, yet they're beloved series? People want to see how these things come to fruition, and sometimes the drama along the way. I'm in that camp. I never said the word "tension".

And who cares if it's generic? 99% of romcoms these days are extremely generic and cliche. There's only so much you can do with romcoms, where pretty much everything you can imagine has already been done before. If you came into this looking for something new and groundbreaking you were clearly barking up the wrong tree. A show doesn't need to try to invent something new to be considered good or enjoyable.

If you think it's "cheap sleep inducing melodrama", that's fine too of course. I'm just stating my opinion here.

Also on a side note...how is her giving him mixed signals NOT a bad thing? It's literally part of the reason Jirou is extremely confused about the whole situation right now. She's showing him she likes her by being jealous and needy, yet will vehemently deny it and even mock him when he points it out to her. Any guy would be confused as hell in that situation, especially when they know she had a crush on someone else. Let's also not pretend like she actually loved Minami. She was infatuated with him, or admired him as a person. It's impossible that she loved him. How can she love someone she knows basically nothing about?
Dec 21, 2022 4:36 AM

Feb 2020
Is it that bad for me to root for the quiet girl instead of the obnoxious Chitoge-type?
I mean, not that I hate Akari or anything. Nor even the original Chitoge. But I kinda want to see a story once where the quiet female lead wins.
Dec 21, 2022 7:18 AM

May 2021
There was progress? That's cool. But I want to know who is the MILF that Minami loves. Does she have a connection with Shiori? Also it would be funny if the kiss just turned out to be a mercy gift for Shiori fans, which I suspect might be the case.

Alex796 said:
Is it that bad for me to root for the quiet girl instead of the obnoxious Chitoge-type?
I mean, not that I hate Akari or anything. Nor even the original Chitoge. But I kinda want to see a story once where the quiet female lead wins.

Oregairu. As far as I remember, the loud girl never had a chance.

Dec 21, 2022 7:38 AM

Dec 2018
the_cure said:
ahlspiess said:

Forbidden NTR, doing his brother like that
The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Dec 21, 2022 8:53 AM

Feb 2020
RioFS said:
Oregairu. As far as I remember, the loud girl never had a chance.
I watched all of Oregairu but didn't like it very much. Also, it was quite expected that Yukino would win. Yuigahama never stood a chance.

I guess I expect too much from writers. QQ for instance was great - because it was a decent ending that surprised everyone.
Dec 21, 2022 9:26 PM

Oct 2022
They are all so sweet, I don't know who to ship with whom. Especially Minami, I didn't expect him to be that cool, I thought he really was putting a farce but I was completely wrong, he is really a nice guy. I really like both Shiori and Akari and I'll be very sad for both of them if they got rejected.

Dec 22, 2022 6:56 AM
Jan 2021
In many ways this show is "by the numbers" .  (Is there any cliche that was not hit?)  Still, it is well executed and has avoided the traps of making the Jirou/Akari pairing too obvious, or of making Minani a generic villain.   Unfortunately,  I suspect that there will be no resolution in the next episode.  Look for confirmation of the Jiro/Shiorii romance, a declaration from Akari that she is not ready to give up and a lot of indecision from Jirou.  Here's hoping I am wrong   
William Hughes

Complex systems exhibit unexpected behaviour
Dec 22, 2022 7:42 AM
Jun 2020
i hope there's a season 2 of this anime
Dec 22, 2022 8:53 AM

Jul 2020
fucking Shiori! I get so pissed whenever I see her, the bitch should suffer for real

also, wtf is that preview, are they all gonna just like, pity fuck each other ?
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Is there any chance if a second season?

martingunnarsson - Feb 29

39 by snksd »»
Apr 22, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2022

149 by --Arrow-- »»
Apr 9, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2022

323 by Saijiroo »»
Feb 15, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2022

116 by acomdata »»
Jan 8, 11:31 PM

» They know what they're doing...

Juste1n - Dec 4, 2022

21 by Gyarutsundere »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.