Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2022 2:08 AM

Aug 2018
Just finished watching this today. Its mostly a recap upto episode 10 of the series. The part where the mother keeps behind letters to be sent to her daughter every year still tears me up.

Its been so long since I watched the main series that I cant remember whether there were any new scenes added in this or not. Overall, a pretty good watch and reminded me how beautiful this show used to look.
Dec 20, 2022 5:50 AM

Sep 2021
This may be a recap but i still watched it. This is the only series that made me cry in every episode until the very end of the movie.
Dec 21, 2022 11:18 AM
Mar 2021
Well, this happened
Dec 26, 2022 5:08 PM
Dec 2022
This is one of my favorite series
Dec 28, 2022 2:34 PM
Apr 2020
I have now watched the recolections of this absolutley beutiful story and I cannot put it to words how amazing it was In the beggining it was just building up the story again like in the series but in the second half of the movie it picked up the pace of how it was told And I cannot put it into words how much this series means to me as for the person I am this series made me the person I am today and You don't even want to know how much I needed to cry at the end of the series cause of all the things that happened And I hope everyone that watches this will enjoy it as much as I did.

This show and all the movies even the recollections deserve a 10/10 beacause this is one of the most beatiful animes I have ever seen

Please bear with me I am really happy and sad at the same time rn beacause I have just watched the recollections movie
Jan 7, 2023 8:00 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
It's been quite a while since 2018, from the first time I've seen these scenes.

I really love that they ended on the 10th episode, the episode that impacted me the most

Mod edit: removed spoiler from different movie
BarnaldNov 11, 2023 11:50 AM
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jan 22, 2023 12:30 PM
Aug 2017
So there's nothing new new for Violet Evergarden? As it does not have a source material right like manga?
Feb 1, 2023 12:50 AM

Dec 2021
So only the most emotional episodes were included. It more or less gives a glimpse of what Violet Evergarden actually is and even being a shortened recap it's quite effective in some way. I only hoped they didn't ruin the episode 10. And I'm happy that I felt the same way how I did watching that episode the series.
Feb 1, 2023 12:51 AM

Dec 2021
Donkunsan said:
So there's nothing new new for Violet Evergarden? As it does not have a source material right like manga?

The whole LN has already been adapted. The Movie is the end of the story. There's actually nothing left in Violet Evergarden.
Mar 19, 2023 3:30 PM
Aug 2021
couldn't reach me
Apr 17, 2023 4:46 AM
Jul 2022
I love all of this universe.
Jul 3, 2023 4:58 AM
Nov 2021
best emotional anime ever
Oct 26, 2023 8:45 AM

Nov 2010
I'm reminded of how beautiful Luculia is. For me, she's on par with Violet in terms of beauty. If I were her brother, I'd go for the wincest route!

Man, that scene where the mom writes to her daughter for the next 50 years made me tear up again. However, my emotions came from my inability to accept the death of a loved one and how time passes mercilessly. I really hate I was born into this world to experience all of this shit!

Watching Violet Evergaden restores my humanity. The drama is so good it evokes all sorts of pleasant emotions to the point where I'm sometimes on the verge of tears. Then, as soon as I finished watching it, I lost it all again and then some. Such is the life of a misanthrope. Haha!

It's been a long time since I last saw S1, and I still remember many scenes as if I've just seen it recently. This is a very good summary movie. There are no new scenes.
Feb 12, 5:32 PM
Mar 2021
veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery good

More topics from this board

» Are there any new scenes in this?

darlingdoll - Dec 15, 2022

9 by Yaggamy »»
Dec 16, 2022 8:40 PM

» Just a recopilation? ( 1 2 )

Ranxomare - Nov 24, 2022

59 by bastek66 »»
Dec 15, 2022 1:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.