Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2022 8:36 AM

May 2014
Nagi's funny face when he said.. "They want me to play an aggressively flirtatious bartender, when I'm a minor whose motto is gentlemanliness?" lmao.
Oct 30, 2022 8:37 AM

Feb 2020
I can't wait to hear So-chan's song!
Oct 30, 2022 8:57 AM

Aug 2020
Really happy to hear that So-chan knows what he wants to do, and that everyone supports him for it! Still not liking ZOOL's personality, except for Touma.

That ending song by MEZZO at the end was really really nice!
[/url]
Oct 30, 2022 11:28 AM
May 2021
I don't like to see Riku sad, go touma is a great person, haha ​​I died laughing with iori's face.
Oct 30, 2022 11:31 AM

Mar 2007
Oh wow. Zool is so caught up in being the cool Edge Lords they crossed into the land of douche bags! Not even Nagi's good advice could stop some of the comments from getting to our guys.

Looking forward to the Butterfly song, and Trigger should be back next week?

This is a really nice behind the scenes look at the idol industry. It's not all roses, there's plenty of bitchy bishounen baiting and backstabbing, telenovela style. I've been sucked in. Pass the popcorn. Now on to Eternal Boys, looks like today is Idol show Sunday.
Oct 30, 2022 12:21 PM
Apr 2016
I am super excited to see what kind of songs Sogo writes for MEZZO!! I’m also excited to see more of backstories/background of the ZOOL members because I just know they’re going to make me feel bad for the members one way or another, and that I’m going to fall in love with them just like I did when TRIGGER were the main rivals.
Oct 30, 2022 1:14 PM

Nov 2019
All of TRIGGER's roles have ended up scattered, all the reactions to who gets which was hilarious

Zool on Lovely Night With You was just as painful as it was reading it u.u,

Sou-chan finally taking steps to speaking out for what he likes and what he wants to do. I'm so happy for him waaa. Everyone's encouragement was beautiful too awww, I really can't wait to see the process of him making his song animated

The Mezzo montage at the end was. Incredible. They've come such a long way, and they'll keep growing! Go go Mezzo~☆
Oct 30, 2022 5:12 PM

Jan 2008
Sougo and Tamaki's relationship is so darn wholesome.

Zool has the best songs. Signs in the group of both decency and degeneracy. Touma needs better company.

Also just for fun I've ordered the groups in terms of favourites on here:

Idolish7: Riku-Sougo-Iori-Mitsuki-Tamaki-Nagi-Yamato
My personal list: Sougo-Mitsuki-Nagi-Tamaki-Iori-Yamato-Riku

Trigger: Tenn-Gaku-Ryuunosoke
My personal list: Gaku-Ryuunosoke-Tenn

ReVale: Momo-Yuki
My personal list matches

Zool: Haruka-Minami-Touma-Torao
My personal list: Touma-Minami-Haruka-Torao
UberBatOct 30, 2022 5:19 PM
Oct 30, 2022 7:21 PM
Oct 2021
LOOOOOOOOVED the mezzo this episode. Tamaki has come so far since s1 I'm so proud of him <3 and I always forget how much I like Sogo bc he tends to kind of fall into the background but then when we get a Sogo ep I'm like. oh yeah.

ALSO NAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <33333333333
Oct 31, 2022 11:26 AM
Sep 2015
I thought no one in this anime would top Ryuunosuke in term of adult sexiness, but Torao manage to does that with the beer CM (which is the same brand that Ryuunosuke did in the past). Torao just isn't afraid to be seen in an underwear, he's used to it.
Nov 1, 2022 7:54 PM
Jan 2017
It took 5 episodes for the titular group to get the spotlight again! 5 episodes!

Anyway, Tamaki and Sougo's interactions were clearly the heart of this episode. Through their new song, we get to experience how much their friendship has evolved since season 1. Seriously, these two should have their own spin-off.

Unfortunately, ZOOL's part is shaping up the weakest part of the season. We're getting told that the ZOOL guys are actually good people, but 5 episodes in, and they've been nothing but jerks who treat their own fans like dir.t Somebody should tell them that pride always comes before a fall.
Jul 31, 2023 6:08 PM

Dec 2012
I've been really feeling MEZZO" lately. Seeing the way So-chan & Tama have gotten close just warms my heart.

More topics from this board

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Serafos - Dec 11, 2022

8 by MickeyMinaj »»
Feb 18, 6:57 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Serafos - Dec 4, 2022

19 by MickeyMinaj »»
Feb 18, 6:09 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 16 Discussion

Serafos - Feb 19, 2023

14 by gandoon »»
Feb 4, 9:10 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 17 Discussion

Serafos - Feb 26, 2023

14 by hanyuhi16 »»
Feb 2, 11:19 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Third Beat! Part 2 Episode 14 Discussion

flaresherbert - Feb 5, 2023

13 by hanyuhi16 »»
Feb 2, 9:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.