Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 23, 2011 3:36 PM

Jan 2008
God, this was TOO jumbled up...

May 12, 2011 5:13 PM
Jul 2010
Where can I watch the picture Dramas at?
May 14, 2011 1:32 PM

Sep 2010
cr8zyamg said:
Where can I watch the picture Dramas at?

If it hasn't been removed youtube
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 20, 2011 7:52 PM

May 2009
I honestly dont know this. But at the begining Kallen talks about the narriators voice. Who is it? I honestly dont remember because i've been watching the dub lately not the sub.
Jun 9, 2011 6:00 AM

Nov 2010
obviously, this episode doesn't (IN ANY WAY) signify that lelouch is alive, actually it justifies that he is DEAD, at the start of the episode, lelouch shows up and rolo shows up, and we all know that rolo actually died, if that's the case, he can't be in this episode, but wait he is, so the only conclusion is this is just a side story
RadiGenJun 9, 2011 6:37 AM
Jun 13, 2011 2:10 PM

Sep 2010
HaruhiwannaB said:
I honestly dont know this. But at the begining Kallen talks about the narriators voice. Who is it? I honestly dont remember because i've been watching the dub lately not the sub.

Jeremiah was the narrator.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 14, 2011 9:49 PM

Feb 2010
I enjoyed this... it can be confusing.. but I believe it's a dream sequence or a miracle (guess??). There's no other way everyone's together. 1/2 of them are dead (Rolo, Shirley, Lelouch).

Do I want Lulu to be alive? of course I do... but I don't think he is.

8/10
Aug 13, 2011 7:42 PM

Sep 2009
Mm, I definitely enjoyed this. The Rolo and Nunally moments were cute and the ending definitely gave somewhat of a further explanation as to what happened to some of the other characters.

And I really want to know who that third girl was as well. xD

Kurukuru Kick~
Aug 29, 2011 11:23 AM

Dec 2010
GO TO YOUTUBE:THEN FIND OUT WHAT'S THE TRUTH!LELOUCH IS STILL,SURELY ALIVE!ITS THE TRUTH:
Mim
Sep 17, 2011 4:29 PM

Apr 2010
karimotek said:
where can i find it with eng sub?

you can watch it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC9NEzvvbsQ&feature=related
hope u like it ^_^
"Do not consider yourself deprived because your dreams were not fulfilled; the truly deprived have never dreams."
-Marie von Ebner
Jan 10, 2012 3:54 PM
Jun 2010
Probably the girl in the right is that new girl from the Code Geass Gaiden, they have a similiar look.
Jan 11, 2012 4:52 AM

Sep 2010
Nimed said:
Probably the girl in the right is that new girl from the Code Geass Gaiden, they have a similiar look.

No that is not Layla, but maybe we will finally get a name from her. She looks so cute.

Edit: Maybe it could be her little sister? Who knows?
RolokoJan 11, 2012 5:54 AM
Mar 7, 2012 10:44 PM

Jan 2012
should have watched this episode sooner! i like how it had the code geass story feel but sillier. great ending too (like an alternate fantasy ending). should have been animated properly! the spinzaku part was priceless.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Apr 3, 2012 8:50 AM

Feb 2012
What was the cart driver doing in Ashford Academy? Though I am glad we got to see the cart driver as a protagonist; he was always my favorite character.

I hope "that girl on the right" is featured in Boukoku no Akito, seeing as how it takes place in Europe.
Jul 4, 2012 1:36 AM

Mar 2012
Roloko said:
HaruhiwannaB said:

Did they ever dub this? ._.

I can't find it anywhere... and my love for JYB wishes me to watch a dub if it exists ._.
Jul 14, 2012 2:29 PM

Jun 2012
Great episode, really miss all the characters being together. 5/5

Jul 14, 2012 3:07 PM

Sep 2010
Magicturbo said:
Roloko said:
HaruhiwannaB said:

Did they ever dub this? ._.

I can't find it anywhere... and my love for JYB wishes me to watch a dub if it exists ._.

No they didn't also the drama was just part of the Bluray. The whole thing was 100 minutes and it had Hitomi singing and the CG seiyuu I think answering questions and they probably gave their thoughts about the series and characters.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BCXE-241

Even if Bandai was still in business over here they still wouldn't get it cause they wouldn't make money off of it.
Jul 19, 2012 11:56 AM

Jan 2010
does anyone know where I can watch this subbed?
I checked the youtube link that was posted before but the video was taken down.
Aug 1, 2012 4:04 AM

Apr 2011
Damn! I was too late to watch it on youtube!

Now, I must find it somwewhere else!
Dec 10, 2012 6:16 PM
Dec 2012
Do you guys think that the Blonde Euro girl can be Leila from CG: Akito? I somehow doubt it but they do look a bit similar (though the girl in the picture looks a bit young). If she is, then that pretty much proves that she survives at the end of 4 episode OVA
Dec 10, 2012 7:50 PM

Sep 2010
AL33T said:
Do you guys think that the Blonde Euro girl can be Leila from CG: Akito? I somehow doubt it but they do look a bit similar (though the girl in the picture looks a bit young). If she is, then that pretty much proves that she survives at the end of 4 episode OVA

No it isn't Layla. Akito takes place between R1 and R2 while the last 4 minutes of this special takes place after episode 25 of R2 and presumably a little ahead in the future after Lelouch's birthday.

I really hope we get to know her name in the next episode so I can add her to Rolo's harem with Nunnally, Kaguya, and Anya already. xP
Dec 31, 2013 10:33 AM

May 2013
Pretty nice, can't say I disliked it, the story was awesome c:
Dec 31, 2013 10:39 AM

Feb 2013
Funny and at the same time the ending was sad, farewell Lelouch.
Jan 10, 2014 4:45 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty good for a picture drama.
Most of the time PD's are mostly just random bs that dont make sense, and hardly fit in the series, but this was well done.
Jan 19, 2014 7:25 AM
Mar 2012
LupangVirgo said:

4. only thing that not make sense is suzaku is back in school too ,or maybe he really come back to school again since everyone already know that suzaku is man in the mask in last R2 episode

Everybody? Seems only a few characters "got it". Nunnaly, Orange and Kallen.
Feb 17, 2014 1:24 PM
Jul 2012
It's alright special.

It was getting good until the animation is very slow on what's happening that I just starring the picture itself. At least this picture drama has a story compared to others in Code Geass where it doesn't have a story. Will give it a 6 if the villain sucked Nina inside the vacuum lol. But, such a shame it didn't happened, and he's weak too on defeating those guys. The ending didn't leave me an impact compared to R2's ending, but it's still remind me when I first finished R2 that the eding was good and sad.

5/10
Apr 10, 2014 5:20 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
At first I didnt liked the picture drama (the first minutes), then I got past the idea of wanting a animation of it, had some laughs and that ending was truly sad!! Worth every bit of it!
Jul 26, 2014 11:17 PM

Jul 2013
Oh wow. I was not expecting all those feels at the end there. So this little event takes place after the end of season 2 and sort of gave closure to both the characters and the viewers I guess. That was kinda nice.
Aug 2, 2014 1:37 AM

Oct 2013
Good special 7/10

Aug 10, 2014 9:32 PM

Oct 2013
was a funny special XD
[/quote]
Jun 23, 2015 4:47 AM

Oct 2014
Not a bad PD.
Oct 6, 2015 2:38 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Who directed this Special? Lol.

I liked the ending though.
Oct 23, 2015 10:39 PM

Jun 2015
Decided to rewatch just to see the cast and wtf...the feels are back.

Btw

I know this is 5 year old but wth

SurferDude said:
alwaysbored said:
... Lelouch IS ALIVE! for gods sake!
( Lelpouch killed Charles who had immortallity => Lelouch became immortall JUST LIKE C.C.! but he can't just show up after he made so many people hate him...)

THIS.

Most people don't seem to understand this and think that Lelouch is dead. To them I say: You just spent your time watching 50+ episodes and it was all for NOTHING 'cause you didn't get what really happened. What a waste of your time.

And to those who say that the producers themselves said that Lelouch is dead, well in a way he IS, at least his IDENTITY as Lelouch is. He can't just keep calling himself "Lelouch" when the ENTIRE PLANET knows who that is, now can he ? So in that way, yes, he is dead. But not PHYSICALLY. He's IMMORTAL, for Pete's sake! He's hanging out with C.C. and stuff.

Lol funny how you didn't get what happened yourself. Lelouch gravely injured VV but
There
was nothing for lelouch to take. I think you wasted your time.

Though I'm not convinced lulu is alive, there must some other explanation to original uncut ending. But I really want to see him mindfk more people though.
Nov 4, 2015 4:35 AM

Mar 2015
Comedy is Gold.

This is for Lelouch tribute. I wish Lelouch was alive and lived happily together with Nunnaly :'(
Lelouch X Nunnally is not bad too.
Nov 5, 2015 4:00 PM
Jul 2011
SurferDude said:
alwaysbored said:
... Lelouch IS ALIVE! for gods sake!
( Lelpouch killed Charles who had immortallity => Lelouch became immortall JUST LIKE C.C.! but he can't just show up after he made so many people hate him...)

THIS.

Most people don't seem to understand this and think that Lelouch is dead. To them I say: You just spent your time watching 50+ episodes and it was all for NOTHING 'cause you didn't get what really happened. What a waste of your time.

And to those who say that the producers themselves said that Lelouch is dead, well in a way he IS, at least his IDENTITY as Lelouch is. He can't just keep calling himself "Lelouch" when the ENTIRE PLANET knows who that is, now can he ? So in that way, yes, he is dead. But not PHYSICALLY. He's IMMORTAL, for Pete's sake! He's hanging out with C.C. and stuff.

I am glad that I am not the only one who understood it so. Therefore I am quoting it so people will notice XD
Even the author said that Lelouch is "dead in one way or another" .
But I don't think that he gained his immortalily ftom Charles, tho, because he used his Geass afterwards. But C.C. does not have her V. mark on her forehead :P
If he would be dead than, what C.C. said at the end wouldn't make sence. + she certainly would not be happy about being alone for eternty egain

P.S. how did the guy quoting you last time got V.V. involved in this theory I wonder XD
Mar 13, 2016 1:51 PM

Aug 2014
We finally got an explanation for the infamous Suzaku spinkick lol

Here I was expecting a fun little special, that ending got me :(
Mar 13, 2016 8:39 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
A little too long though, but it was decent.

3/5
Jul 13, 2016 12:21 AM
Jul 2018
Lol that was hard to take it seriously as an afterstory of R2, but a fun watch nevertheless. Maybe it's a dream sequence or whatsoever.
Feb 12, 2017 4:58 AM

Nov 2014
Pretty meh for the most part, but that ending was great. Dem feelz.
Mar 30, 2017 8:48 PM

Apr 2015
YES, YOUR MAJEEEEESTY!

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Jun 10, 2017 2:18 AM

Oct 2015
Watched on my nineteenth birthday!
Omnia munda mundis
Mar 20, 2018 5:29 AM

Sep 2017
Remember everyone, 1000 times Zero is still Zero.

LOL at the Spinzaku kick moments and the ghosts trapped in the vase.
Also Rolo fanboying for his brother. This was a good episode.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 23, 2019 8:24 PM

Jul 2016
;-; I thought it was a funny picture drama but when I finished it I was sad aaaa ;-; Love it though.
Nov 30, 2020 12:52 AM
Sep 2013
Probably my favourite PD, damn that was so good!
Jul 16, 2022 5:24 PM

Nov 2010
Aww, that twist at the end was good. It caught me off-guard. I wish there was more art like in the other picture dramas though. 7/10
Dec 27, 2023 3:15 AM

Feb 2019
Really, the only good part of this special was the end, even if it's obviously non-canon.

Also, I have no idea who's sitting next to Nunally on the right there. The left is the Empress of the Chinese Federation, but who's on the right?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.