Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 12, 2010 5:19 PM
Apr 2009
Generic cat-steals-something-important episode.
May 13, 2010 6:11 AM

Jan 2009
tantei said:
Oosran said:
tantei said:
Jrittmayer said:
Lmao at the German, especially when he asked for Borscht and Kartoffel Salat XD

We need more anime with other languages mixed in :D
I tried to translate the german that he says in the next episode but I couldn't, neither could a german forgin exchange student that I know, or my german professor. THAT IS HOW BAD THE ACCENTS HAVE GOTTEN, needless to say we at kaw-pht have given up on translating the various spoken languages due to the accents being so horrific. (p.s. my professor has been teaching german for 20 years).
Yet it was fairly easy to understand what he said in this episode : o (And I haven't even studied German~) We'll see how it is in the next episode then~
I said THE NEXT EPISODE. episode 4 was easy, episode 5 around 5:05 is never impossible though. if you are saying that is easy then you are so lying.
My bad, my bad, I rephrased myself. We'll see how bad it is then~
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 13, 2010 6:34 PM
Apr 2010
Oosran said:
tantei said:
Oosran said:
tantei said:
Jrittmayer said:
Lmao at the German, especially when he asked for Borscht and Kartoffel Salat XD

We need more anime with other languages mixed in :D
I tried to translate the german that he says in the next episode but I couldn't, neither could a german forgin exchange student that I know, or my german professor. THAT IS HOW BAD THE ACCENTS HAVE GOTTEN, needless to say we at kaw-pht have given up on translating the various spoken languages due to the accents being so horrific. (p.s. my professor has been teaching german for 20 years).
Yet it was fairly easy to understand what he said in this episode : o (And I haven't even studied German~) We'll see how it is in the next episode then~
I said THE NEXT EPISODE. episode 4 was easy, episode 5 around 5:05 is never impossible though. if you are saying that is easy then you are so lying.
My bad, my bad, I rephrased myself. We'll see how bad it is then~

you should tonight since assuming our encoder reappears we will release tonight.
May 24, 2010 9:55 AM

Dec 2009
Nice small haracter development between the two , it was a pretty funny filler ^^.
May 31, 2010 9:11 PM

Aug 2008
That was exactly why I don't like cats, especially anime cats. But the episode was somewhat enjoyable despite not feeling very important. We got to get a little more familiar with the characters.

Dec 30, 2012 2:10 PM

Jun 2009
Very nice contrast of theme.

On one hand, they're fighting over whether Japan should control China's future, on another, they chasing down a cat.

It's a wonderful job done by the team of bring such controversial issue into the show, while not making it too uncomfortable by immediately shifting the attention to the cat thief.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2013 6:12 AM

Nov 2009
Why is it I enjoyed the filler more than the last episode? Probably the comedy I guess . . . Anyways, I hope the main plot (if there is one) picks up soon
May 12, 2014 12:05 AM

Jul 2008
Kazura is a bit of a stuck up asshole...he really does think he's better than everyone.

Aside from that, and enjoyable pointless story, and the WTF cat face was the best.
Aug 28, 2014 5:50 AM

May 2012
Nice episode, quite liked the overall atmosphere, let's see what's next though!
Mar 9, 2015 4:18 AM

Oct 2008
Waste of time Cowboy Bebop wannabe episode....
May 25, 2016 6:45 PM

Jul 2011
A fat stray cat in China? Eh? That seems wrong in any era.

It must steal a heck of a lot of meat buns then.

Also, her "accent" hurts my head. =_=
Sep 30, 2017 6:15 PM

Feb 2017
Very funny episode, enjoyed all of it
Jan 16, 2018 4:16 PM

Jun 2013
There were a few moments of some pretty smart "camera" movements and angles. That was a pretty nice touch.
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Oct 8, 2021 12:56 PM

Aug 2017
Looks like a filler episode, the animation being bad didn't help either.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senkou no Night Raid Episode 5 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 3, 2010

42 by Dywei »»
Jan 29, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Senkou no Night Raid Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 28, 2010

54 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 19, 2023 8:26 PM

» Japan's War Propaganda and Crimes

guyklc - Apr 12, 2010

38 by Neostorm-X »»
Jul 18, 2022 4:28 PM

Poll: » Senkou no Night Raid Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 17, 2010

68 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 24, 2022 11:11 AM

Poll: » Senkou no Night Raid Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 31, 2010

26 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 22, 2022 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.