Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2022 9:59 AM

Jul 2017
Team RISE has completed their first phase of Extreme Hearts by earning a sponsor that would help them offset costs and gain new AI, an improvement from when they first started.

The new AI Nono is a massive helper...really just as advertised to help with the team's managerial duties. Now that Team RISE has been formally known, the proceeding duties with interviews, sports and idol activities are all in store.

The joint practice exchange session between groups of different sports like basketball and futsal, this is a good chance for the 3-member Team RISE to test their current calibre against the best of the best, and the name-recognition ones like May-Bee show their prowess. But ir soon becomes obvious that the team cannot rest on 3 members alone, and need to find more.

Next sport: baseball, and other than enlisting help from outside people, the need for members is apparent, and Hiyori goes practicing and scouting at the same time at the batting center...that is until she meets this behemoth of a girl whom can bat 170 kph home runs, she'll be the perfect member to add to their roster, though asking her out this way can be awkward.

Let's see how Team RISE will add to their number.
KANLen09Jul 30, 2022 10:55 AM
Jul 30, 2022 10:48 AM

Feb 2020
Nice matches again.

195 cm? Wow. Teena is a really tall girl.

And Nono is adorable. :) She's really super at everything she does.

SerafosJul 30, 2022 12:06 PM
Jul 30, 2022 11:29 AM

Jul 2011
Hold up! Getting an android manager was a option? I love sports, and im happy that the girls are enjoying playing sports, but Hiyori could had used a manager earlier.

I was thinking the new girl isn't big, when she entered the cage, but then "Damn! She is huge." .
Jul 30, 2022 5:03 PM

Feb 2019
Teena is massive Omg lol
Jul 30, 2022 7:33 PM

Jan 2021
So that's what they meant by big. Well, they are growing kids afterall lmao.

Jul 30, 2022 11:20 PM

Jun 2021
Nice to see May-Bee getting along with RISE. None of that mean girls shit in this anime! They may be rivals but they’re not jerks.

That “big” girl sure was big alright, just not how I had imagined haha. I thought she was gonna be a giant! Let’s see if she ends up joining RISE.

Big fan of Nono btw. What a useful robot! She can do it all from chores to managing the day to day of RISE.
Jul 31, 2022 2:16 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
May-Bee is a pretty fun team, the training together was nice, also Rise's new android manager Nono is a great addition, I wish I had a robot like that to do the cleaning XD anyway now it's up to baseball and sure they need more members, and with what we saw at the end that skilled blue haired girl is gonna be the next one
Jul 31, 2022 5:57 AM

Oct 2007
Rise got totally trounced in practice with Maybee. However, they learned a lot of things. And gained a more friendly relation with some Maybee members as well. Being able to play with high level opponents with nothing at stake is a great way to become better. Good thing they did not go home like the other teams.

looking forward to see more of the possible new member next week. :)
Sep 30, 2022 4:52 AM

Dec 2018
I bet that android is some kind of special limited lesbian edition Hehehehe

And all the girls are going to practice lesbian kissing with it,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Lol Hiyori was ofc checking in Yukino big breasts. You are such a good lesbian honey. And I'm glad that you like to drool over other girls =)

A fine episode. Well the Yuri vibes could be a bit stronger =P But there is some time left for the lesbians to climb each other hehehehehe

Yuri-CrusaderSep 30, 2022 5:50 AM
Feb 13, 2023 5:44 AM

Nov 2013
So now they got a cute robot-slave thing. Nice.
Baseball is next. So, if Sumika'll be allright they'll fuck those chunibyos up pretty easy. And they don't even need real skills to beat some fucking kids, just use their super-sneakers and power-jump and power-dash like assholes.
All they need is more real people at the team. Well, we saw two new girls in 1st ED, so that's not gonna be the problem.
Actually, Hiyori already found some dark-haired godess.
GvendolineFeb 13, 2023 8:44 AM
Nov 30, 2023 9:14 PM

Mar 2013
Friendship with your foes in Extreme Hearts can never be a bad choice in life. - RISE (probably)

It's actually cute to see the girls from May-Bee that they have taken a liking to the members of RISE. Now this is friendship and rivalry!

Finally, the possible 4th member is finally here but Hiyori is... Jealous of her... 😳 ( I'd say, she has the perfect cleavage... 😍)
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 13, 2022

14 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Dec 1, 2023 12:26 AM

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 6, 2022

13 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 30, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 23, 2022

18 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 30, 2023 8:22 PM

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2022

26 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 1 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 9, 2022

42 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 15, 2023 8:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.