Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2022 3:26 AM

Jul 2017
Sakaki, other than trying to work with Mizushima, just threw the towel. Well, that sure was awkward to create a commotion. And with that, the training camp is over.

Akira's presence has been non-existent, that is until now with his family's jingisukan or grilled mutton, BBQ style. I'd guess giving him the spotlight now hurts nothing since this is a relief episode for the 1st Years to have fun, especially with the festival and fireworks. Oh, plus Ayumi's date with Matsuda that became a group date to relive awkwardness.

But the main attraction is between Mizushina and Sakaki, which everyone intentionally separated to let them resolve their issues, which Sakaki chickened out for the others to catch up to him and force him to talk. Leaving the girls (especially Ayumi) to their own devices is probably for the best, and ear-lining Team Mizukami's faults is the only way that both of them can realize their wrongdoings and amend their doubles play.

What's up with the Shoujo-Shonen feel anyways, it feels cringe lols. Also, Matsuda being human for once to compliment Ayumi, that's one.

Time for the next stretch: the newbie tournament played by all of the 1st Years.

Also, this show may already be a 2-cour heading into the Summer season.
https://twitter.com/AIR_News01/status/1535192974002245633?cxt=HHwWgsCi0Yj4jM4qAAAA
KANLen09Jun 11, 2022 3:33 AM
Jun 11, 2022 3:39 AM

Oct 2009
Holy mothballs, that timeskip at the very end from summer break all the way to the end of October was as sad to see as those leaves. And then even more in the preview because it's also going straight to finals too. Yikes. That hurts.

Almost as much as the shoehorned romance. Adds literally nothing except for two extra lines of teasing that could've been anything else.
Jun 11, 2022 4:11 AM

Jun 2021
I’m glad Sakaki and Mizushima were able to work out their issues as a doubles pair. They really weren’t working for the longest time, but now they know what they need to work on to be more effective and more in sync. I’m glad they were able to work things out at the festival, but they had 3 very cute girls with them and they really decided that was the time to all run off and hash things out? Lol.

I think my favorite moment in the ep was Akira and the guys at his place for the bbq. I felt like his parents seeing him with all his new friends. So heartwarming! I guess he never had much friends growing up, so it must be nice for his parents to see these guys being such great friends to Akira. He’s a really great guy! Also, definitely don’t want to make an enemy out of him. He’ll learn your weakness and use it against you! Just ask Yusa haha. I would be traumatized too if I encountered that situation.
Jun 11, 2022 4:39 AM

Dec 2020
felt bad for short haired girl a bit there but thats exactly why you rly shouldn't fall for ppl solely for their looks without knowing them much lol.

sasaki blushing and shit baeee oj my godšŸ˜­ that was so cute y'all i take back what i said. i just fell for this guy bc of that one scene

the timeskippšŸ˜­šŸ˜­ WHAT ABT THE OTHER GIRL X MIZUSHIMA THING THEY BEEN HINTING ABOUT????? but anyways im excited for the finals... ig......,
Jun 11, 2022 5:16 AM
Sep 2015
I love how Matsuda will not let any girl get in a way of bromance scene. He really doesn't care about girl, or I could say he's married to Badminton LOL.
Jun 11, 2022 6:03 AM

Mar 2020
Oh finally Sakaki-kun and Mizushima-kun made up. It's all trust and understanding!!!!!

Sakaki-kun getting embarrassed is hilarious haha. And a matsuri and hanabi scene too. All's well that ends well!

And its seems to be continuing this summer too so it's 24 episodes?! Yatta!! I'm really enjoying this show.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jun 11, 2022 8:27 AM

Mar 2016
I'm here for the sports tag, not the bromance/yaoi bullshit, I mean come on!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 11, 2022 8:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The arrival of the girls inside the boy gang after the drama between those two, turns out to be a little unfit to me, ngl. But well i may appreciate the intend behind their out of blue entering, to refreshing up my mind over the all boys playing badminton only. Perhaps. So, yeah, i think its a fair point.

Obviously they are getting along again in the end, and its sure using such a weird way possible. Thanks to the direction of the episode that can be funny shit sometimes.

But once again its still fair. Gray cat also smiling, love it all played, and all ends up good. So yeah, the fireworks trope even among this sport anime can be fine too at the end.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 11, 2022 9:32 AM

May 2021
Alright, this was a good episode with the boys talking over their issues with the help of their friends. Matsuda's part was a bit forced though.

Jun 11, 2022 10:00 PM

Oct 2016
I'm not a fan of how they try to push Matsuda towards Ayumi when he's clearly not interested. He has no obligation to go on a date with her or return her feelings just because she liked him first. He could be more polite though. Not being interested is one thing, but there's no need to be outright rude about it.

I can definitely relate to Yusa about the whole lamb thing. I refuse to eat hamburgers for a similar reason.
Jun 12, 2022 8:21 AM

Oct 2008
el_morris said:
I'm here for the sports tag, not the bromance/yaoi bullshit, I mean come on!

BWAHAHAH i agree! so many m-2-m nowadays lolz
of those three 1st year highschool girls, there's only one who has a pair? what about the other 2? maybe just wingwomen only??? hmmmm
4/5.

Jun 14, 2022 1:18 AM
Jun 2017
EVERY sports anime has yaoi undertones but this one lmao!! get your priorities straight. Oh wait you can't....
Jun 14, 2022 5:01 AM
Jan 2022
I’m not sure if it’s an anime or a cultural thing but I honestly wish the boys, or at least Akira, would have floated then supported the idea of Matsuda turning down the girl since it was very obvious he wasn’t interested in any sort of relationship to begin with.

Speaking of relationships, Mizushima and Sakaki are unintentionally becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy when the twins’ mentioned in some of the earlier episodes that they do somehow act like a couple lmao. Then again, those two have a red and blue trope going for them as well.

Tbh, I wish we would have more moments like the barbecue scene. It’s arguably the best scene in this episode. Seeing them take it easy and get to know each other a little bit better was really wholesome.
Katsudon-kunJun 21, 2022 1:48 AM
Jun 16, 2022 11:29 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Lol that whole scene at the end making it seem like Sakaki was confessed to by Ryou and then you have Akira in tears confessing that he loves them all, I was laughing so hard, I couldn't take it seriously.

But damn, Matsuda was brutal with Ayumi, his priority was clear in being that his friends' problems were a lot more important than her lol. It was thanks to him though that things finally got solved though.

Jul 24, 2022 6:51 AM

Feb 2021
Finally, the conflict has been resolved.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 11, 7:37 PM

Jan 2012
I thought the drama between sakaki and mizushima was going to be the most forced thing in this episode but then we had matsuda being forced to go on a date with ayumi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love All Play Episode 17 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 30, 2022

11 by baahsu »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Love All Play Episode 16 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 23, 2022

9 by baahsu »»
Apr 11, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Love All Play Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 7, 2022

11 by Patovec »»
May 3, 2023 10:00 AM

Poll: » Love All Play Episode 23 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 17, 2022

12 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Feb 15, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » Love All Play Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2022

31 by CG »»
Feb 12, 2023 10:17 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.