Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2022 3:09 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Fused the pictures

Jun 6, 2022 5:40 PM

Sep 2014
In the long run taking a shot every time they mention "family" wasnt the smartest decision the way its going.

Will we finally see Krul react to Asuramaru? I cant wait
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 6, 2022 11:06 PM

Apr 2015
Probably the best chapter in a while. I was 75% sure it was going to happen, especially with all the foreshadowing and all, but Yuu chose Mika. Finally, Yuu's going against Guren instead of following his every whim. Which was waaaay past overdue. Partly made up for the train-wreck that is chapter 112. This whole time, Guren had promised Yuu he'd help him save Mika but that was a big fat lie. Seriously, fuck Guren. Forcing a kid to choose between the world or his most loved one when Guren already chose the latter one before, and now he's all shocked that Yuu chose to do the same? What an asshole. The fact that Yuu chose Mika over the rest of the world shows that him blabbing about "family" and shit like that is just a front. He only truly considers Mika as his family. But then again, feel pretty bad for Mika. I don't see how he could have a happy ending at all at this point. Dead or alive, he's not going to have a good time.

And Asuramaru makes his appearance again. Yuu totally forgot about and abandoned Asuramaru until he decided he needs to use his powers again smh. Pretty badass last few pages, especially with the lightning effects. Looking forward to seeing Ashera and Krul's reunion...hopefully soon.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Jun 7, 2022 3:29 PM

Sep 2014
@Esmera I totally agree. And honestly I cant blame Yuu, how long has he actually been with the other kids? The short time at the orphanage and in the vampire city, which was years ago and the duration with them dead is probably longer than the time he spend with them.

Asuramaru is definitely going to be pissed at Yuu, but probably not for long with Krul around.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 8, 2022 8:29 AM

Feb 2019
I hate Yuu as a protagonist I’m ngl. Choosing one dude over humanity is just insane. Keeping him with you as a spirit is more than enough. Seeing a lot of people praising this because he’s finally going against guren but I’m not a fan at all. I think many of the people happy about it are probably Yaoi fans and are happy for ship development.
Jun 11, 2022 12:29 PM
Mar 2021
bro this chapter very thrilling especially at the end, hype for next chapter
Jun 13, 2022 8:53 AM
Jul 2018
So Yu is kind of the bad guy now?? What a plot twist
Jan 24, 5:46 AM
May 2021
Yuu irritated me so much, he should’ve choose humanity over Mika so everyone will get their family back
Syahmi69Jan 24, 5:53 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

4 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Apr 18, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Discussion

FANTOMX - Mar 5, 2022

13 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
Apr 1, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 134 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Feb 1

9 by Xerneas_Pharoah »»
Feb 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 133 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 9

6 by iDateMikasa »»
Jan 26, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.