Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2022 10:29 AM

Sep 2017
Lol, love how they included Rock Bison being loud like Origami complained about earlier.
The partner switch misunderstanding part was a bit convoluted. But it was nice to know why Ryan is here, when he was meant to leave in the movie. He's a chill guy.
Apr 8, 2022 3:30 PM

Jan 2012
A cool little story we got here. Tiger and Blue Rose pair is the best.

Sadly the authors don't have the guts to make them a real couple. I actually think it would make things sorta fresh in comparison to similar love stories from other shows. But oh well, it's still great as it is. Just want a little more story or character progression.
Apr 8, 2022 8:23 PM

Jul 2011
Now I just like Golden Ryan, forget the first episode comment. And the guy is needy.
Apr 9, 2022 12:18 AM

Jul 2012
That episode was so much fun! And I have to admit, I didn't like Ryan in the movie, but I really like him now thanks to this episode.
Apr 10, 2022 4:57 AM

Sep 2011
This episode could of easily been annoying but it was so much fun, the misunderstanding of the convesation at the gym was killing me with how obnoxiously loud Rock Bison grunts were, he wasnt even in a damn rep ryth.

Ryan fits really well into the cast, the movie he didnt really get the chance to really be a dork like he is here but hes really likable.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 11, 2022 3:16 PM

Mar 2010
I really want to know more about Ryan!! He has so muchh scars on his back. :( Ryan is a really cool guy, I think I felt the same in the movie too. Ryan getting betrayed before has made him scared as heck which is sad as hell. Seems like he is the one we can trust most out of the new characters.

It is hilarious that Ryan convinced Barnaby that Tiger's cheating on him LMAO
StardewApr 11, 2022 3:23 PM
Apr 11, 2022 3:56 PM

Jan 2009
if i remember right Blue Rose is in love with Tiger anyway so they can both be romantic partners instead
Apr 24, 2022 7:55 AM

Dec 2016
I understand now why Ryan took it so personally. It did kinda go well with his persona when he thought he was 'breaking up' with him, but the past really explains the situation. I think this was a very good episode with insight on another 'new' member. I also forgot it was Nakamura who was voicing him, it's a delight to hear more of his voice!

Kudos for Barnaby for being so trusting. It's seriously adorable given how they started. We'll probably see a similar dynamic with Mr. Black and Thomas in the future. We still need more background on Thomas and the lil cat girl.

Oct 13, 2022 10:15 PM
Oct 2019
More supporting heroes' background info. I like

"I'm not insecure. I'm sensitive."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 5 Discussion

JessysAnime - Apr 8, 2022

7 by MeanMrMusician »»
Mar 3, 2023 10:17 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 13 Discussion

34 by EssenES »»
Feb 24, 2023 8:31 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 8 Discussion

4 by HagePotPotato »»
Oct 15, 2022 12:59 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 7 Discussion

6 by HagePotPotato »»
Oct 15, 2022 12:18 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Episode 2 Discussion

8 by HagePotPotato »»
Oct 13, 2022 9:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.