Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2022 1:42 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Hmmmm, so Mizukami running the battle sims all by himself was the big secret. I wonder how other teams might use that info to their advantage and what it means for Mizukami's team in general. There is so much suspense just creeping slowly but surely, and while the story feels like it's moving at a snails pace, which it may be, it feels like something big is soon going to happen which will pick up the pace of the testing a notch.
anime-primeApr 3, 2022 11:26 PM
Apr 3, 2022 7:19 PM

Mar 2015
brainstorming time and some club find more issue when other try to resolve it!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 3, 2022 10:31 PM

Mar 2008
If there was an audio book of the manga this part would be a good way to put people to sleep. It's hit an utter snails pace and has just gotten plain boring. Not like the main characters are doing anything either. They are lucky to show up or even get a line or two.

Kind of scary that since this is a monthly series...this arc could go on for years. And not much is going to happen in it. There are just too many characters to try and juggle.
Apr 6, 2022 5:24 AM
Jan 2013
anime-prime said:
Hmmmm, so Mizukami running the battle sims all by himself was the big secret. I wonder how other teams might use that info to their advantage and what it means for Mizukami's team in general. There is so much suspense just creeping slowly but surely, and while the story feels like it's moving at a snails pace, which it may be, it feels like something big is soon going to happen which will pick up the pace of the testing a notch.

It wasn’t a big secret to us. They made it pretty obvious.
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
Apr 6, 2022 5:34 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Lelouch_Darsi said:
anime-prime said:

It wasn’t a big secret to us. They made it pretty obvious.
Yeah, I bet the players could only wish to know what we know about the test that they don't cause they have been stuck in pods since it started.

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.