3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 5.0
3 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2010 10:11 AM

Aug 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Vivi blushed! Now who's the fool, huh? Do not like the plot-twist of the miasma and the holes. Way too clichéd. Well, as long as we get an happy ending, I'm glad. Seems like Velten is showing his dark side again for a bit.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Apr 11, 2010 11:19 AM

Dec 2007
a 5/5 just for how funny it was to see Vivi blush. About the new/old issue of the miasma, I hope it can be solved withough having to go AGAIN to the Demon World. Seriously, just make Resemary the fu**ing empress of demons an everybody happy.
Dec 7, 2015 10:03 AM

May 2015
This is basically a story about a girl falling in love with her father and vice versa. So groooooss. Why am I even reading this? Oh well, I've gotten this far already. At the very least, let her turn seventeen before anything happens between them. I don't need this to get any grosser, thank you very much.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jun 20, 2016 5:54 PM

Jul 2015
Anna555 said:
This is basically a story about a girl falling in love with her father and vice versa. So groooooss. Why am I even reading this? Oh well, I've gotten this far already. At the very least, let her turn seventeen before anything happens between them. I don't need this to get any grosser, thank you very much.
Can you imagine how infuriating it is for people who enjoy the manga to see you say shit like that in lots of the chapter discussion ? seriously i have no problem with you saying that in the first chapter but why saying it in so many chapter, it really is annoying for people who enjoy it.....
Jun 21, 2016 7:16 AM

May 2015
ExoticBankai said:
Anna555 said:
Can you imagine how infuriating it is for people who enjoy the manga to see you say shit like that in lots of the chapter discussion ? seriously i have no problem with you saying that in the first chapter but why saying it in so many chapter, it really is annoying for people who enjoy it.....

Yeesh, I never said it was a bad manga. I apologize for something I wrote half a year ago. I'll edit my old posts.

EDIT: I checked my posts, and I only mentioned the age gap and incestuous relationship in a total of four out of the 58 chapters of this manga. That is 7% of the series. I criticized other things a few times, but not in a negative way. I called her stupid a once or twice, but in an endearing way; I love stupid characters. I'm honestly lost as to why you are criticizing me as though I'm saying "this manga sucks" every single chapter.
SuranaJun 21, 2016 7:23 AM
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

Jun 21, 2016 7:33 AM

Jul 2015
Anna555 said:
ExoticBankai said:

Yeesh, I never said it was a bad manga. I apologize for something I wrote half a year ago. I'll edit my old posts.

EDIT: I checked my posts, and I only mentioned the age gap and incestuous relationship in a total of four out of the 58 chapters of this manga. That is 7% of the series. I criticized other things a few times, but not in a negative way. I called her stupid a once or twice, but in an endearing way; I love stupid characters. I'm honestly lost as to why you are criticizing me as though I'm saying "this manga sucks" every single chapter.
i might have misunderstand you but when you say thing like it's gross or disgusting it's hard not too^^
Jun 21, 2016 5:30 PM

May 2015
ExoticBankai said:
Anna555 said:

i might have misunderstand you but when you say thing like it's gross or disgusting it's hard not too^^

Ah, my bad. I meant those aspects, not the entire series. I think that some of my favorite series have some gross and disgusting aspects, no joke. XD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hana to Akuma Chapter 58 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stickymochi - Dec 9, 2010

73 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 12, 2022 4:14 PM

Poll: » Hana to Akuma Chapter 4 Discussion

nehnehneji - May 16, 2009

2 by taflinder »»
Dec 7, 2021 2:43 AM

Poll: » Hana to Akuma Chapter 2 Discussion

nehnehneji - May 16, 2009

4 by taflinder »»
Dec 6, 2021 8:14 PM

Poll: » Hana to Akuma Chapter 53 Discussion

kisami - Aug 28, 2010

11 by mshitsugaya10 »»
Jan 10, 2020 3:31 AM

Poll: » Hana to Akuma Chapter 23 Discussion

stickymochi - May 8, 2009

1 by mshitsugaya10 »»
Jan 9, 2020 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.