Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2021 4:17 AM

Aug 2008
Well, well... it was a nice ending, of course still a lot y be told, but this will be in the second season. I know from the bibilibiu youtube page that, plus the last seconds of the episodes but what catch my attention was the last seconds. Is the mc the

I never read the novel so... spoil me ppl.
dany_elle1908Dec 16, 2021 4:21 AM
The spider is watching
Dec 16, 2021 7:33 AM

Nov 2007
I didn't expect much because the rating is not great but I really did enjoy it! The story is intriguing and the characters interesting (not necessarily original hah but likeable), which doesn't surprise me coz miss Priest is a very capable writer:) Needles to say, I really want to read the novel now.
Black_windDec 16, 2021 7:38 AM
Dec 20, 2021 7:50 PM
Mar 2019
I Did Enjoy This But As Usual A Lot Of Unanswered Questions.
Seems Like This Might Just Be The Tip Of The Iceberg.
Not Sure Why A Lot Of Chinese Have Hints At (Probable) BL As Their Laws Do Not Seem To Like It.
I Sort Of Got Used To It Being There Now, Just Not For Me Though.
Not The Best, Just Good.
Dec 22, 2021 10:52 PM

Aug 2015
(huhu I accidentally pressed refresh when I was almost done with my previous comment T^T)

I was a bit confused in the beginning of the episode when Aluojin was talking about how he heard Lingyuan will meet his end, and how the human emperor can't protect him... Idk. I guess there are still a lot of things we will find out eventually.
(And I felt a bit sad for Aluojin).

And omg, bald Xiao..Noooo! So tragic XD Well, he still looked good I guess, and glad he is safe. I wonder how things will go in trying to find the moles.

Didn't expect them to go their separate ways at the end. Wonder when the will reunite or run into each other again.

Anyway, I enjoyed watching this. I really liked the voice actors and the op/ed songs. Cool characters and story, so I'd look forward to a second season, and I'd be interested in reading the book later on.
mangocutiesDec 22, 2021 11:00 PM
Dec 27, 2021 7:29 AM

Jul 2008
Post-credit scene just scream me "Second Season opening, let's see if there is budget and audience for it".

I wasn't expecting farewell too, but since there is a TON of unanswered questions and nothing resolved, we will see them back together.
Loved their last scene in the bathroom tough.

Anyone is reading the novel ? is it really BL related, do we see more of Phenix-kun X Emperor-kun
(Sorry I'm still bad at remembering chinese names for the moment !)

Overall I quite liked it, at first animation was a really slow down for me, CGI are not my favorite, but their relationship and backstory kept me hooked !

Jan 11, 2022 12:58 AM
Sep 2016
cainael said:
Post-credit scene just scream me "Second Season opening, let's see if there is budget and audience for it".

I wasn't expecting farewell too, but since there is a TON of unanswered questions and nothing resolved, we will see them back together.
Loved their last scene in the bathroom tough.

Anyone is reading the novel ? is it really BL related, do we see more of Phenix-kun X Emperor-kun
(Sorry I'm still bad at remembering chinese names for the moment !)

Overall I quite liked it, at first animation was a really slow down for me, CGI are not my favorite, but their relationship and backstory kept me hooked !

Yes the original novel is BL ^^
Feb 19, 2022 11:17 PM
Jan 2021
Is there any news about season 2? The cliffhanger was bait for a second season but knowing how the business operates one has to prey there will be a S2.
Jan 6, 2023 4:54 PM

Feb 2019
I didn't think I'd enjoy watching this series, but I did and now I can't wait for a second season 'coz they can't just end it like that.

More topics from this board

» Japan Dub Broadcast

tsubasalover - Dec 19, 2023

0 by tsubasalover »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:47 AM

Poll: » Lie Huo Jiao Chou Episode 5 Discussion

WaterzBailed54 - Oct 27, 2021

4 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 5, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Lie Huo Jiao Chou Episode 4 Discussion

WaterzBailed54 - Oct 20, 2021

4 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 5, 2023 11:19 PM

Poll: » Lie Huo Jiao Chou Episode 3 Discussion

WaterzBailed54 - Oct 13, 2021

8 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:58 PM

Poll: » Lie Huo Jiao Chou Episode 2 Discussion

WaterzBailed54 - Oct 6, 2021

7 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.