Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2021 8:34 PM
Jan 2021
Man... after this episode this series has definitely shot up my Seasonal Rankings list. I honestly didn't expect such a compelling explanation/backstory for Bi Chunsheng's (old lady) motivations after she was revealed to be the real culprit, but they really nailed it in my opinion.

I'm actually still in that mental space one can go into after watching a good episode where you basically think "Holy crap, that was good" as you just sit there watching the credits. This really was one of those episodes. And at this point, I'm confident enough to start telling my friends who are iffy on CG animation to watch this series.

And I do hope this series gets the opportunity to blow up like LINK CLICK did. And I know it may take a while. Afterall, LINK CLICK mostly blew up after Season 1 thanks to the coverage it got from anitubers like Gigguk.
WaterzBailed54Oct 13, 2021 9:30 PM
Oct 13, 2021 9:27 PM

Jan 2008
Wow... those were SOME twists. Didn't see that coming. Any of it.
Oct 13, 2021 9:53 PM
Mar 2014
This series definitely has a lot of creativity with its plot twists! I actually really like this CGI style, I would recommend this series to someone who has doubts about it. I think that its anime enough and smooth enough for people to appreciate.

My only complaint is that I wish the episodes were a bit longer! Just maybe a minute or two longer.
Oct 14, 2021 12:02 AM
Jul 2020
DonghuaCandy said:
This series definitely has a lot of creativity with its plot twists! I actually really like this CGI style, I would recommend this series to someone who has doubts about it. I think that its anime enough and smooth enough for people to appreciate.

My only complaint is that I wish the episodes were a bit longer! Just maybe a minute or two longer.

Honestly I was thinking the exact same about the episodes being longer, like this episode was so entertaining I was kinda shocked when it ended, since it barely felt like the normal 20 minutes
Oct 14, 2021 12:27 AM

Aug 2008
Lol, that moment you want yo watch it on youtube channel and is restricted and paying for membership
Hope wont become a habit, because never had this ussue until this one
Time for illegal sites if lol i psy and they say no to romania
And reading the comments was a good ep too
Waiting now o.o
The spider is watching
Oct 14, 2021 7:57 AM
Mar 2014
Floofy06 said:
DonghuaCandy said:

Honestly I was thinking the exact same about the episodes being longer, like this episode was so entertaining I was kinda shocked when it ended, since it barely felt like the normal 20 minutes

Yes! I think its the only thinking that is stopping it from being a great series. Its good, I like the animation, the voice acting, and story, but the episodes are just a bit longer. Not even asking for another 10 minutes, just a couple of minutes longer just one or two.
Oct 18, 2021 6:55 PM

Apr 2008
Not bad at all. Interesting backstory that pulled together the bits from the previous episode nicely. When it seemed like the suspect was the final sacrifice the timing felt contrived, but I shouldn't have doubted.

Some bits where I wonder if I'm missing context from Chinese culture. Should I have any idea what's up with his ring or natal sword or the flames of Chiyuan?
Dec 2, 2021 2:10 PM
Mar 2019
Did Not Expect That Insider To Be The One Responsible.
Action Scenes Are Really Well Done.
Jan 5, 2023 10:58 PM

Feb 2019
that was unfortunate for her to find out that way, but working for a paranormal organization ought to have given her an idea that not everything is what they seem. still, RIP Bi's family.

More topics from this board

» Japan Dub Broadcast

tsubasalover - Dec 19, 2023

0 by tsubasalover »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:47 AM

Poll: » Lie Huo Jiao Chou Episode 12 Discussion

dany_elle1908 - Dec 16, 2021

7 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 6, 2023 4:54 PM

Poll: » Lie Huo Jiao Chou Episode 5 Discussion

WaterzBailed54 - Oct 27, 2021

4 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 5, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Lie Huo Jiao Chou Episode 4 Discussion

WaterzBailed54 - Oct 20, 2021

4 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 5, 2023 11:19 PM

Poll: » Lie Huo Jiao Chou Episode 2 Discussion

WaterzBailed54 - Oct 6, 2021

7 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.