Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2021 8:27 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Border is really going all out to make the process of strategy and battle tactics ten times more complicated than it already is throughout the rank wars. It must be frustrating for many of the players who are more impulsive or instinctive in battle verses those that are analytical and cautious in battle. Some great solo players and teams might not do well here and some weaker solo players and teams might do better, though stronger players still do have an advantage. However, I can easily see Mikumo shine during this test. Hopefully he succeeds with flying colors. And hopefully we get a chapter next month.
Nov 3, 2021 10:08 AM
Mar 2021
Fudge! A lot of things to say and don't know where to start!

Amazing! The game looks great and wonderful along with the rules and tactics it made my brain break down because of too much information! Honestly, I understood only 50/50. Glad Suwa's unit played the game, at least.

Since I don't see any operator player, then I guess the operator still has the same role of assisting their teammates in a way.

Suwa asking about Osamu regarding the game and Osamu's slowly starting to understand the mechanics, makes me feel giddy and happy about this.

A trion based sound headphones. Looks like not all hope is lost for the Wakamura Squad, they might just become one of the top players in this game, especially with Hyuse's knowledge and experience.

Katori: Quit with the cowardly acts four-eyes!

Osamu: I assumed you'd home in on me, so my instinct was to survive.

Katori: This is why amateurs shouldn't design video games!

Osamu: Except this is a test, not a video game...

-This two! Katori's bloodlust to kill Osamu and Osamu's wish for survival and just keeping quiet and yet answering her in his head! Just so amusing!

"Let's play again! Again! Again!"

"Argh! I'm stressed I want to grind four-eyes to dust"

-Katori sounds like a child (technically she is), who doesn't like losing! Lol~! So cute! XD

"Excuse me I've come a long way from illiteracy"

"I think this is my kind of game"

-The way Yuma answered Urushima (???), I can feel the pride in that voice of his when he said he'd come a long way from illiteracy! And the way he answered confidently about this game. Looks like things will be interesting for the Utagawa Squad, after all they have two knowledgable and experienced fighters in their squad.

"As if he's the boss of me"

-Ema, technically he is. He's your captain, so his your boss.

Ninomiya: "No. Not Tachikawa, my squad has no need of him"

Tachikawa: And I take offense on that. Therefore minus points

-Ha! Imagining Tachikawa so offended that he decreased Ninomiya's points for not picking him for his team!
Nov 3, 2021 5:02 PM

Mar 2015
it's shootiing RPG, LMAO.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 4, 2021 5:24 PM

Oct 2016
Ngl I want this as a game LOL! Interesting chapter, I'm excited to see how this plays out.
Mako | She/Her | Pst

A shounen fan who loves comedy

Nov 5, 2021 2:06 PM
Oct 2015
The way that Murakami was so ominously depicted in the last few pages… I think I know what he’s doing right now. He’s taking full control of the battle simulation. I think he’s gonna be running the entire game on his end. On behalf of his teammates he’s going to be playing through all the simulations singlehandedly. The others aren't even aware since he edited that part out. Its definitely not the best route in my opinion but its definitely an interesting choice. It’ll also spark a lot of drama story wise too.

IF(its a really big if too) he takes the reins and mops the competition than he could be trying to showcase himself as a master strategist. Or he could be completely dismissing the simulations as important for this mock mission. Either way, Im entertained by this delusion of mine. Cant wait for sparks to fly.
Nov 21, 2021 1:53 PM
May 2020
deadmanwalking13 said:
The way that Murakami was so ominously depicted in the last few pages… I think I know what he’s doing right now. He’s taking full control of the battle simulation. I think he’s gonna be running the entire game on his end. On behalf of his teammates he’s going to be playing through all the simulations singlehandedly. The others aren't even aware since he edited that part out. Its definitely not the best route in my opinion but its definitely an interesting choice. It’ll also spark a lot of drama story wise too.

IF(its a really big if too) he takes the reins and mops the competition than he could be trying to showcase himself as a master strategist. Or he could be completely dismissing the simulations as important for this mock mission. Either way, Im entertained by this delusion of mine. Cant wait for sparks to fly.

Don't you mean Mizukami? Mizukami is the one who did not tell his teammates about the battle sim rules.

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.