Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2021 12:50 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
All of the agents are really settling with their new squads nicely, so it appears that the shuffle experiment, no matter the motives, could be seen as a total success. You don't see many manga going into so much detail over a mission like this, so I have to give World Trigger props for that. It's also interesting that the agents and squads are publicly ranked like that. I wonder if perhaps there is an ulterior motive for doing so. I can't wait to see what the result of this test will be.
Dec 11, 2022 7:02 AM

May 2019
Oh these privacy freaks of Canada eh lol

anime-prime said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
All of the agents are really settling with their new squads nicely, so it appears that the shuffle experiment, no matter the motives, could be seen as a total success. You don't see many manga going into so much detail over a mission like this, so I have to give World Trigger props for that. It's also interesting that the agents and squads are publicly ranked like that. I wonder if perhaps there is an ulterior motive for doing so. I can't wait to see what the result of this test will be.

Even if this Big Brother Arc got too slow paced, the author was a true genious to manage character devenlopment of over 50 characters at the same time.

The care for details in a mature tone of WT's plot is unique among shonen. A really underrated series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.