Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 15, 2022 12:25 PM

Aug 2012
It was actually not that bad..... lol

MC is the biggest pussy ever though.
Jan 16, 2022 7:39 AM
Jan 2011
OMG... It's a nightmare and a paradise all at once.
Jan 17, 2022 7:38 AM

Nov 2017
A great surprise especially at the level of the plot, which I haven't read!
Jan 17, 2022 12:40 PM
Jan 2019
As much as I dislike harems with weak MC's, it is good to see the ecchi line being pushed a bit farther.

The "hard line" between E (ecchi) and H (hentai) just really needs to be broken already. The E anime leaves me feeling connected to the characters but ultimately unfulfilled; and full-on H rarely has any plot so you never get a decent connection to the characters.

So, regardless of the specific craftsmanship of this particular anime (which, except for the MC's attitude are all pretty good actually,) I have to cheer on these boundary-pushing shows in hopes for some real good content in the future!
Jan 18, 2022 12:32 AM

Dec 2008
This concept has been played around with in sci fi roughly a handful of times in total from movies and books and comics and other media I have experienced in my life. This anime particuarly has to be the 4th time such a scenario was propsed as the premise for its story. But the ironic thing is, the main character in particular is so beta and overly hesitant to do his duty for the sake of humanity...It hits far too close to home lol I hate to say it, but on top of that kind of mentality, theres like 2 other reasons why Japan is becoming a "nation of the elderly" as it was forecasted to be decades ago. The over advancement potentially leading to issues of practical need for certain people is another reason why growth of technology and certain lifetsyles should be curtailed. Birth rates are on the decline more and more each year as a result already in real life, and more and more people go through life without having known parenthood, marriage, even a dating relationship, let alone actual amorous and...adult "engagements". But still, back to the anime lol we shall see if things pan out in the show or not. This MC though...*smfh* what a loser.
AnchientProphet2Jan 18, 2022 12:49 AM
Jan 21, 2022 6:14 PM
Jul 2011
MenchiK1 said:
Pure garbage, no amount of titties could save this. "Please have sex with as many women as possible to save mankind from extinction" "No I don't wanna" 9_9
Exactly what I was thinking. The dude is gaaaay. Literally, the entire future is in his balls but he wanna simp for some missing chick, bro wtf are you doing?!?! You cant repopulate the world with one broad!
Jan 22, 2022 6:19 AM

Mar 2010
Hmm errr damn twas a borefest, the whole situation is dream like but damn the lad really is naive. And also to pass up sex like that.. is such a beta thing to do, can't wait to see him mind broken kek.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 23, 2022 4:31 AM
Feb 2021
MC is a little bitch boy
Jan 28, 2022 4:11 PM

May 2015
Well this is an interesting situation.

I really like apocalypses but I hate ecchi so these are gonna be fighting for my attention the entire series lol. I love the setting of this series and the story and the ecchi makes sense so I might not mind it as much. Its the ecchi that is just shoved in there naturally that annoys me the most.

I love the evil grins of the main girl.

Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 3, 2022 1:15 AM

Dec 2008
Ok, points for the setting as it is not completely unrealistic.
visual presentation was a bit lacking since it all looks too clean and simple animations.

Suou, Mira is his childhood friend, not ?

Seems like the mc has not much of a sex drive, but it's normal as it is was all too sudden for him and he is obviously a virgin, I hope he can accept his future role lol.

In an hentai with such a setting the main character would be a girl. On second thought it would take too long for a growing population in this case ahahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2022 5:24 AM

Mar 2017
I'm guessing the girls in this show are speed painted in MS Paint using a crappy smuggled knock-off of a Wacom Intous tablet?
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
Feb 14, 2022 6:54 AM

Nov 2015
Sheesh. If I HAVE to watch this, Fine, Awesome. But I will enjoy it.
Mar 12, 2022 9:28 AM

Jul 2019
Idk, I am kinda mixed with this.

It's hard to take seriously despite trying to be serious. Hell, some of the more meme themes behind this are more serious than meets the eye. I mean, that whole "the ladies came so they could save humanity" is more than just some random horny. I like how Suou Mira rolls in doing everything to get this dude to have some sex lmao.
Mar 12, 2022 7:45 PM
Feb 2022
Muito bom
Anime Di cria
Apr 22, 2022 9:03 PM

Aug 2019
shoulda been me to survive and not this pussy

shoulda been me bro 😔
Aug 13, 2022 3:18 PM
Aug 2022
episodio foi muito bom
Sep 12, 2022 6:52 AM
Mar 2019
..............meh.
Oct 1, 2022 8:17 AM
Oct 2022
Shuumatsu no harem
Oct 1, 2022 8:19 AM
Oct 2022
HsusjdgsujsndhssnsiskekOk
Oct 2, 2022 6:31 AM
Mar 2016
I understand why low rated. even I have to not bother to watch it. I can see anime is way too different from manga. in manga is more agressive with the kissing with tongue while anime just make it like a normal light kiss. no tongue.
Nov 24, 2022 10:02 PM
Oct 2017
That red head wasn't wrong, what a "wimp"! He makes me SICK 😤. Nudity is the only reason I might finish this poorly written drivel.

Apparently women in this universe are so useless that they're on the brink of starvation & can't pick up a wrench. Guess they abandon cars when they get a flat.
BiggKabNov 24, 2022 10:13 PM
Dec 11, 2022 2:17 PM

Apr 2013
Well that's a very convenient setup, the dream of every man basically lol. Though that girl who woke him up is clearly his old girlfriend, isn't she? I already dislike the protagonist though, he doesn't seem to understand anything.
Feb 10, 2023 1:38 PM

Jul 2020
So 5 billion women can't force 1 high school boy to have sex with them for the sake of saving humanity? I mean, there are 5 BILLION of them, controlling the whole world, and they're listening to his bitching instead of hooking him up for life to some automatic fuck machine or something. It just doesn't get any more ridiculous that this.

giving this a try cuz I've read some oddly positive reviews about this show, but so far I don't see it 
May 18, 2023 9:51 PM
Dec 2022
Good Concept and overall it was good, but i was expecting a better ending.
Weeb Ahead
May 28, 2023 5:15 PM
May 2023
i hate the main character from the start but usually in harems the men are puss ys . There are people literally dying and he chose to be selfish and childish.
Oct 12, 2023 6:01 PM

Nov 2010
Their pre-apocalypse society is the one I wish I were born in. It looks like wealth is equally distributed to everyone. People are no longer required to work. The only ones that do are the ones who love doing it. The rest can enjoy their life the way they want to. That society is heaven on Earth!

I wish I could switch places with Reito! I don't care if they treat me as a stud as long as I can live the rest of my life in comfort and pleasure! I dream of becoming the modern-day Genghis Khan!

The author researched every possible plot hole I could think of. The only problem in the story is the MK virus killing 99% of the male population. Contrary to popular belief, a virus that kills its victims quickly cannot spread. COVID-19 could only spread because its victims have a high survivability rate. But it's okay. I'm willing to suspend disbelief.
Dec 23, 2023 5:39 AM

Oct 2021
I planned to forget about this and wait till January cause I don't want to wait but I completely forgot about it, and now it's about to be another January again, but good thing I remembered cause I had a talk with my friend and our topic is kinda similar to this lol
Inside of me you’re still living
Each time I think of you pain, suffering, sorrow, despair
You’re just an emotional decay, the one who took my life away
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Mar 18, 2022

119 by iLTanoMarco »»
Jan 30, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 11, 2022

49 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 28, 2023 5:21 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 6 Discussion

Softhenic03 - Feb 11, 2022

47 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 25, 2023 8:03 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 28, 2022

65 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:32 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Sep 25, 2021

107 by duduboladobr »»
Dec 15, 2023 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.