Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 25, 2021 11:00 PM
Mar 2021
So I plan on playing the God Eater games soon. Unlike most anime this one is based off a video game series. Where does episode 13 leave off?
Jul 26, 2021 9:43 AM

Sep 2016
The game is completely different story, so it doesn't leave off anywhere.
Jul 26, 2021 9:58 PM
Mar 2019
The anime story isn't entirely different from the game, but they have changed up the scenes quite a bit.
And the entire Lenka story is new content.
Approximately, the anime only covers around 1/4th or less of the game story.
I highly recommend playing it since I think the story is terrific once you get attached to the characters.
Jul 26, 2021 10:06 PM
Mar 2021
I_ManOfCulture said:
The anime story isn't entirely different from the game, but they have changed up the scenes quite a bit.
I highly recommend playing it since I think the story is terrific once you get attached to the characters.
I would play the original game but isn’t it only for the PSP (I don’t have any PlayStation of any kind but I can get GE2 GER and GE3 on PC) and yes ik Lenkas story isn’t there in the games
Jul 26, 2021 10:10 PM
Mar 2019
literally_boba said:
I_ManOfCulture said:
I would play the original game but isn’t it only for the PSP (I don’t have any PlayStation of any kind but I can get GE2 GER and GE3 on PC) and yes ik Lenkas story isn’t there in the games
Don't worry, since GER is just a Remake of the original game (just be warned that the voice acting isn't as good as in the psp version).
Jul 26, 2021 10:12 PM
Mar 2021
I_ManOfCulture said:
literally_boba said:
Don't worry, since GER is just a Remake of the original game (just be warned that the voice acting isn't as good as in the psp version).
Ok imma get God Eater Rage Burst then and continue with 2 then 3. I really liked the English voice acting for the characters especially Lindow
Jul 26, 2021 10:16 PM
Mar 2019
literally_boba said:
I_ManOfCulture said:
Ok imma get God Eater Rage Burst then and continue with 2 then 3. I really liked the English voice acting for the characters especially Lindow
wait a min, iirc GE rage burst is GE2.
The order you should play is GER, GE2, GE3.
Also, if you're downloading from steam, you'll get GER free with GE2.
Jul 26, 2021 10:17 PM
Mar 2021
I_ManOfCulture said:
literally_boba said:
Ohhhh ok I’m so hyped. I’m pretty sure GE2 costs 40-60
Jul 26, 2021 10:20 PM
Mar 2019
literally_boba said:
I_ManOfCulture said:
If you're willing to wait, it gets super cheap during steam sales. Pretty consistently also.
Jul 26, 2021 10:21 PM
Mar 2021
I_ManOfCulture said:
literally_boba said:
If you're willing to wait, it gets super cheap during steam sales. Pretty consistently also.
When are the steam sales, and FYI I’ve been waiting since March 2021
Jul 26, 2021 10:24 PM
Mar 2019
literally_boba said:
I_ManOfCulture said:
Ouch, you must have just missed the summer sale. But usually, they'll have one around September or October next, and then the winter sale.
There's no set dates for their sales though.
Jul 26, 2021 10:25 PM
Mar 2021
I_ManOfCulture said:
literally_boba said:
Ouch, you must have just missed the summer sale. But usually, they'll have one around September or October next, and then the winter sale.
There's no set dates for their sales though.
Damn well I’ll just have to wait lmao
Aug 5, 2021 10:04 PM
Jun 2019
I_ManOfCulture said:

Which god eater is a continuation of the story? I too really enjoyed watching this show and want to see how it all goes down.
Aug 5, 2021 10:29 PM
Mar 2019
BurrZurrCarr said:
I_ManOfCulture said:

Which god eater is a continuation of the story? I too really enjoyed watching this show and want to see how it all goes down.
God Eater Resurrection is the first game you should play, if you want to know the story.
Then you can play GE2, which is a sequel to that.
Aug 7, 2021 9:28 PM
Jun 2019
I_ManOfCulture said:
BurrZurrCarr said:

God Eater Resurrection is the first game you should play, if you want to know the story.
Then you can play GE2, which is a sequel to that.

Thanks bro, much appreciated

More topics from this board

Poll: » God Eater Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2015

636 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 5:53 PM

» Is this like the worst anime OST ever?

Kayle_x_Morgana - Apr 4, 2022

8 by RudeRedis »»
Mar 2, 7:39 AM

Poll: » God Eater Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2016

255 by Suopi »»
Feb 21, 9:37 AM

» Is it good?

Bijou146 - Jan 18

15 by HenryLeo123 »»
Jan 19, 11:51 AM

Poll: » God Eater Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

262 by Tropisch »»
Jan 4, 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.