Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2010 5:59 PM

Mar 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Witchcraft episode. lots of funny crap in this one but not as much as ep 13. The witches were allright, their character designs were funnier than their jokes. 4th grade sluts are always funny.

Good luck hello pussy panties HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Epic.

KinetaOct 20, 2012 10:58 AM

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Jan 11, 2014 9:37 PM

Jan 2013
The monster was extra creepy this episode.
Nice phone call as well
Mar 11, 2014 8:00 AM

May 2008
This one was a good horror ep. Would be more awesome if this show is aimed for adults. This show reminds me of ghostbuster somehow lol.
May 30, 2014 3:01 PM

Feb 2012
While this wasn't the funniest episode in the dub, it is easily one of the scariest.
Jun 5, 2015 10:14 PM

Mar 2011
I like that they made this more of a comedy in the dub. I think the Jennifer Lopez x Mark Anthony jokes were pretty funny.
Jul 17, 2015 7:58 AM
Aug 2012
It was rather scary one, amanojaku starting to help her more -that's good!
Oct 7, 2015 11:56 PM

Feb 2014
Can't believe they made a Vic Mignogna joke haha
Oct 28, 2015 5:14 PM
Jul 2018
"Oh fuck, she is a ghost AND a bitch."

lol
Nov 17, 2015 12:05 AM

Nov 2014
I really liked how Amanojaku actually cares about them now ^_^
The Vic Mignogna jokes were so funny xD
FULLMETAL DISGUSTING xD
May 26, 2016 11:45 AM

Apr 2009
playing kokkuri-san all alone in the empty school? bad idea, always a bad idea -w-

wish= "I want senpai to notice me"

"I must have imagined it" :D
*massive amounts of blood on the floor* D:_

pfft, Amanojaku, you've grown soft _xD
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jul 20, 2016 9:19 PM
Feb 2016
the funniest part of this episode has got to be the ritual.
and how she ends it with, Heil Hitler.
somehow thats the least funny bit of the ritual.
Jan 9, 2017 1:18 PM

Dec 2013
The ritual and epilogue were the best parts of this episode.
May 24, 2017 7:25 PM

Mar 2015
The quick "Heil Hitler." really got me. Especially right after the "f*ck me satan f*ck me satan"
I dunno what some of yall were talking about, this episode didn't seem very scary to me.
Dat Vic Mignogna jab tho. And ofc the "She's either a bitch, or a ghost." "Run! She's a ghost AND a bitch!"

Oct 8, 2017 4:01 PM

Feb 2015
A weaker episode in my opinion. Especially in the first half, not even the funny dialogue could save some parts from being boring. Still, it had some funny moments.
Apr 22, 2018 1:31 PM

Feb 2017
Best part was the casual Heil Hitler to finish off the evil spell, lmao.
May 11, 2018 8:13 PM

Sep 2013
Good episode. Not the funniest, but still decent.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 7, 2019 5:49 AM

Jun 2016
I really enjoyed this one! The concept was spooky and the ghost would have given me nightmares as a kid and it was cool to have a Satsuki focused episode with some Amanojaku development. I would say Satsuki should know better than to cast black magic spells since she's involved with all these ghosts but... a little girls emotions can be stronger than their logic. It really warmed my heart to see Amanojaku defend Satsuki without an ulterior motive, both knocking the trap out of her hands and fighting the ghost for her.

I wonder if her mom somehow wrote on the window.

The jokes that got to me was how everyone kept calling the ghost a bitch.
"Shinobu summoned a ghost and got possessed? What a dumb bitch."
and especially, "Whoever told you to do this is either a bitch or a ghost", and later "RUN, SHE'S A GHOST AND A BITCH!!".
Feb 29, 2020 7:45 PM
Aug 2016
I dont quite understand, why do you have to know the monster name in order to get the method of cleansing. If the description fits then most likely its the one Satsuki is finding.

And yeah, why carry such ritual when you already experience so many supernatural occurences and there is one supernatural cat in your house. The story can start by Satsuki saving her classmates and carry out the ritual in order to find the culprit instead of involving for your personal desires.
Sep 11, 2020 11:36 AM

Feb 2020
"Fullmetal Disgusting"
"She's a ghost AND a Bitch"
*casual Heil Hitler in the middle*

Amanojaku was great in this one and in the preview of the next.
Rest in Piece, Miura.
https://i.imgur.com/HzfqYqS.png

Apr 18, 2021 12:22 PM

Oct 2017
gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:
I really enjoyed this one! The concept was spooky and the ghost would have given me nightmares as a kid and it was cool to have a Satsuki focused episode with some Amanojaku development. I would say Satsuki should know better than to cast black magic spells since she's involved with all these ghosts but... a little girls emotions can be stronger than their logic. It really warmed my heart to see Amanojaku defend Satsuki without an ulterior motive, both knocking the trap out of her hands and fighting the ghost for her.

I wonder if her mom somehow wrote on the window.

The jokes that got to me was how everyone kept calling the ghost a bitch.
"Shinobu summoned a ghost and got possessed? What a dumb bitch."
and especially, "Whoever told you to do this is either a bitch or a ghost", and later "RUN, SHE'S A GHOST AND A BITCH!!".

It was three hands, and she had three friends that disappeared in the early part of the episode, so it was her friends telling her the ghosts name not her mom.

Also when he said hepatitis eyes and later satski said she didnt have her shot
Not to mention the ghost going "weeeeee" up the stairs, i couldn't stop laughing lol - totally removed the scary bits but the eyeball was still wild to see

But yeah the ritual chant and hitler jokes, the bitch ghost, and the spells, ribbon for grades, paris hilton skit for a butt and the suppository for the belly lmfao what the actual hell and to think they kept it going later when she said, "ohh, can't forget this!"
Like the episode did have times where it got super slow but it still kept up the story and comedy overall

Another great part is that end scene, "heyyy wakey wakey - your three friends are out on the porch like drunk sorority sluts"
lmfao the cat has to be the best part

MinTsubasa said:
I dont quite understand, why do you have to know the monster name in order to get the method of cleansing. If the description fits then most likely its the one Satsuki is finding.

And yeah, why carry such ritual when you already experience so many supernatural occurences and there is one supernatural cat in your house. The story can start by Satsuki saving her classmates and carry out the ritual in order to find the culprit instead of involving for your personal desires.

I mean yeah, but shes in fourth grade, even knowning what she knows, i mean, you think a 21 year old a 16 year old or a 13 year old is full of themselves, try a fourth grader, they think they can take on the world, so the risk of a ritual for personal gain, a free wish for anything, i mean, its not totally out of the question that she would ignore all forms of logic, such as kids do, and just do what she wants cause she thinks shes that knowledgeable now to handle such situations
Nov 30, 2021 7:35 PM

Jan 2016
No one is talking about "ain't no Tomomi girl". That part had me laughing my pants off.
Nov 30, 2021 7:35 PM

Jan 2016
No one is talking about "ain't no Tomomi girl". That part had me laughing my pants off.
Sep 11, 2022 8:16 PM
Aug 2022
this one was actually a bit creepers jeepers
Dec 20, 2022 1:49 AM

Mar 2021
Probably one of my least favourite episodes I miss Momoko and Leo a lot and this is just a boring Satsuki solo episode.
Feb 20, 6:39 PM
Jul 2013
Solid episode, that Heil Hitler takes the crown.
And yes, "ain't no Tomomi girl" moment was pure gold.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkou no Kaidan Episode 20 Discussion

Ranivus - Apr 1, 2010

46 by matheoo41 »»
Mar 25, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Gakkou no Kaidan Episode 18 Discussion

Ranivus - Apr 1, 2010

19 by matheoo41 »»
Mar 20, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Gakkou no Kaidan Episode 12 Discussion

Ranivus - Mar 28, 2010

37 by Sexyjutsu »»
Feb 12, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Gakkou no Kaidan Episode 10 Discussion

stand - Oct 22, 2013

21 by Sexyjutsu »»
Feb 7, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Gakkou no Kaidan Episode 19 Discussion

Ranivus - Apr 1, 2010

28 by Zewerr »»
Feb 5, 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.