Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
May 7, 2013 4:39 AM

Jul 2011
jasonb1980 said:
Sequel/OVA.
It's now 2013. It seems there is no intention of an OVA or movie to tell the 'end' of the story. I wish there would be. I want to see Koshien. I want to see a kiss between Koh and Ao. And, I want him to buy Ao an engagement on Koh's 20th birthday. That, to me, would be the best way to conclude.

the manga ends at the same point
May 8, 2013 12:52 PM
Apr 2013
Yes, this I do realize. I just think more should be made. I want to see an Ao/Koh wedding, dammit!
May 20, 2013 7:45 AM

Dec 2008
i think the ending we got was entirely predictable; it was well foreshadowed, it all made perfect internal sense, and i enjoyed it for those reasons. it's a good example of the journey mattering more than the destination.

now, i never really warmed to aoba, but i didn't think for a second that kou would end up with akane, or that it would be a better match because she's so sweet and feminine. he doesn't need a wakaba clone, he doesn't need sweet and feminine; he needs the challenge. he is a happy-go-lucky person in general, and without aoba he would not be a successful pitcher on his way to the pros. having somebody by your side who is very much like you, knows you intimately, shares your fondest interests, and helps you become better at your chosen career is a pretty amazing thing. these two are definitely good for each other.

i do like that aoba is a strong character; she is certainly not the most annoying tsundere i've ever met. she works extremely hard, and she is a solid friend -- she might nag the guys on the team to death, but she sticks by them and does her best to help them improve their game, at the expense of her own wishes to play in real games. she also becomes a good friend to akane, despite her complex feelings about wakaba and kou. i know i should like her better, but i prefer people who don't wear quite as much armour and who can admit their more tender feelings. tsundere always seem especially immature to me, and i prefer if they grow out of it.

i am a bit disappointed that we didn't get that growth from aoba (and i don't mean a kiss, *rolls eyes*; that would be totally out of character at this point), but i guess becoming less antagonistic, showing her grief, letting go of survivor guilt, and allowing kou inside her very closely guarded personality sphere, is probably plenty of growth. she's still just a teenager.

the characters i like best overall are azuma and akaishi, and i am glad at least akaishi finally gets to find happiness. what awesome friends these are. and azuma is so sharp; he has the whole thing all figured out long before anyone else (even though he doesn't like it). i think he should turn gay for miki or mishima. ;p

i really enjoyed the 160km/hr fastball thing (leaving aside how totally unrealistic it is). it matters, and it doesn't matter at the same time, and it's played with perfect pitch (*heh*). it matters because it is one of the three things kou "lies" about: going to koshien, throwing the 160 km/hr pitch, and loving aoba. not showing it on the leaderboard emphasizes that it also doesn't matter -- aoba has already told mizuki that she was a kid when she said that, and that it's on the same level as having wanted to be a transforming robot. she's not gonna start liking kou because he threw that pitch. she already likes kou, and has liked him all along. but him doing it, him trying his best to go for it, that matters, because it shows he wants to be the person she likes, even though he already knows that she likes him, and that the demand was a childish one. showing the speed on the leaderboard would have taken away from the intensely personal meanings here. the people involved all know he pitched his best speed ever, and i don't think it's left ambiguous -- it's clearly symbolized by mishima not swinging at that pitch.

the koshien game is not important, and there will never be an OVA for it. it's not in the manga for a good reason; it would not be the right ending. wakaba's dream is symbolic; she wants the people she cares for to work together, and have fun together, achieving something together that'll create great memories. what we get in episode 50 is the culmination what what the anime has built -- kou pitches, akaishi catches, and aoba supports them from the centre. all three have worked hard to GET to koshien, and the romantic uncertainties have been resolved.

i, for one, care much less about a koshien win than i care about aoba getting another shot at the national women's team. if there is ever a sequel, i'd hope to see the roles reversed, with others supporting aoba.
May 24, 2013 3:19 PM

Sep 2010
i just rewatched this show, and i'm glad to confirm that it still belongs in my anime top 5

I still can't think of many shows, that has such a big list of amazing memorable characters
May 24, 2013 10:23 PM
Dec 2011
ainky said:
jasonb1980 said:
Sequel/OVA.
It's now 2013. It seems there is no intention of an OVA or movie to tell the 'end' of the story. I wish there would be. I want to see Koshien. I want to see a kiss between Koh and Ao. And, I want him to buy Ao an engagement on Koh's 20th birthday. That, to me, would be the best way to conclude.

the manga ends at the same point

Same i hoping for the same thign on the 20th brithday ^^ and also their dream,i don't see it 0.p
Jun 8, 2013 2:38 PM

Jan 2012
that was a nice anime
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jul 22, 2013 12:48 AM

Jan 2012
Just re watched it again. I love this series. I like that Aoba and Ko finally Moved forward some in their relationship. Looks like Akane and Osamu are going to be a couple as well. I kind wanted Ko to be with Akane but gues shes to much like Wakaba. The ending credits were good to I like that we got to see Junpei and Ichiyou get married.
MALoween 2022 Candies: Bonus :

MALoween 2023 Candies: Bonus :
Aug 13, 2013 12:20 AM

Oct 2009
Sad to see such a great series finished. I was left [almost] completely satisfied and loved the way Kou confessed to Aoba.
Aug 20, 2013 5:53 PM

Jan 2008
The anime was a really good adaptation of the manga. I'm glad that the anime stayed faithful to the manga until the very end.
Aug 31, 2013 1:05 AM

Jul 2013
This anime is what I would call an unexpected gem [I hadn't gotten any positive review of this anime and nor had anyone recommended this anime to me. I just happened to stumble upon it and watch it]. I mean, even now, at the time of the editing, it stands as my second favorite anime.

Let's see, the premise of the story is not as interesting or appealing, but the way it has been put across along with the character development, romance and sports, the anime overall really appealed to me.

I've only one thing to say about the final episode of this anime, it ended in a very good manner. The only flaw which I find in this episode is that they did not display Kitamura's pitching speed, a fact which I don't really appreciate.
AshishgupJun 14, 2014 9:00 PM
Sep 6, 2013 11:45 PM

Jul 2009
From the very beginning this anime has been enjoyable. That said I think the ending was a bit on the weak side. I wish there was a proper confrontation with Akane. It also would've been nice to see a game at Koshien. I still don't really know the big deal about Koshien, I thought the grand finals would've been hosted there or something. Oh well.

9/10

Edit: After reading someone's post here, I guess the ending with Koshien was well done. The realized Wakaba's dream of seeing Kou and Akashi in the stadium. It's not like she saw them go there, take the cup, go onto the olympics, etc. They also began to realize that there is much more to baseball than simply winning. With that, I'll almost give it a 10/10 but just not quite there. Solid series nonetheless.
KurogashiSep 7, 2013 12:00 AM
Sep 8, 2013 12:25 PM

May 2013
Great ending for a great anime.

10/10 sure
Oct 1, 2013 3:17 AM

Jul 2013
Review said 50 was too short, thought that was bull, now I agree.

Not that anything was really left undone and really it was a good place to stop, but just a great anime.
One day we will come upon each other, and for that day my claws, teeth, ears, hands and hair are at the ready.
Oct 25, 2013 4:01 AM
Sep 2011
Azuma hitched 2 people in one episode lol
Nov 16, 2013 10:55 PM

Oct 2013
God this anime is underrated. This show has made it in my top 5 favorite anime of all time.
Loved this episode and it's closure as well.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Dec 16, 2013 8:31 PM
Jul 2013
Ah finished watching yet another awesome anime..wonder how many more of these are left
Feb 2, 2014 12:54 PM

Aug 2012
Ahh!! The sleepless night was worth it! This is a great series. It hooked me from the beginning. The ending is kinda weak though. They just left Akane there hanging without a proper confrontation. The ending of the game is a bit disappointing too. Oh well, 9/10 nonetheless.
Feb 15, 2014 10:59 AM

Dec 2013
I thought it was just ok, They build up th Koshien the whole show and then they never even show it being played except for like a one second flash in the last minute. I feel like there was a number of episodes they could have done without in favor of actually showing it
Mar 10, 2014 3:24 AM

Aug 2013
I've read other works by Adachi Mitsuru so I knew the characters (and development) would be awesome. I was on the Kou x Akane ship but when I saw Aoba crying well... :) And now I'm happy for Akaishi.

I never imagine I'd be watching this show. I never liked baseball but this...this is special. Easily a 10/10.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 21, 2014 1:29 AM

Apr 2009
A rare piece of anime...or no, not even anime... of entertainment, Cross Game teaches you a little bit of something about life you might not have known before tuning into it; the author Adachi Mitsuru created a godsend.

I rewatched this after two years. Have to say, t's been quite a ride, a very nourishing and mentally stimulating (and straight up fun) one. There were so many good as well as heavy and confusing moments during the whole run, some of which I couldn't resist dropping comments on in my first outing as a MAL poster.

MrHatandClogs said:
To me it's easy....Like Rudgald said above.
It was Kou's way of confessing, without doing it until he made his other "lies" come true ... And what Rudgald left out is that, she acted like she hated him, and he acted like he believed it, because they didn't want to disappoint Wakaba.

But, when they told each other what "Akane" had said if Wakaba was here, they knew it was alright to love each other ... A wonderful ending to an amazing show. ... Urahara Out!!

(*N*;) Amazing, Urahara-san... I appreciated reading the posts from close-followers of this series of the past, yours among the best... lol was a lot of disappointment regarding the ship of KouxAzuma sinking, only rabid otaku type fans can be expected to feel let downs of this kind (I'm including myself here lol)

ArcticMech said:
Nephtys said:
But, poor Azuma in the end he didn't end up with noone XD. Well, friendship is number one for him. It suit him i think.

...Azuma is a great guy period. Who wouldn't want a friend like that? And some how I don't see women being a problem for him lol.

...And that closes the book on that. HAH! So anyway on a serious note... Whoever has time to watch this 50-episode series, please do, as you like! It's so worth it.
~End Nestea bottle abuse!~

Tsuppi is Signe
Apr 3, 2014 10:03 PM
Jun 2012
Marathoned this over roughly 18 hours in one sitting (except to go out and get food at one point). Overall it was a worthwhile anime. I had tears starting from the beginning and tears at the end.

Predictable ending? Pretty close, but it tied things up nicely and added some elements of surprise for me. I wasn't expecting the fastest pitch to be a ball and walk and then him to strike out the next guy.

The only thing I really wanted to add was about the discussion of how Aoba "hated" Kou the entire time (i.e. growing up). I'm probably wrong, but I felt that this was her way of keeping her relationship with Waka and Kou alive since she always pranced about "hating" kou when they were together. Kou obviously realized this a long-time ago, which is along similar lines to what everyone else is saying. However, he wanted to finally admit his feelings to her and have them move on. In that sense, they had the conversation where a person isn't truly dead until they are forgotten, which is how they managed to overcome the "hatred" and can finally be together.
Apr 13, 2014 3:19 PM

Sep 2008
Finally finished this one. I feel sorry I did not watch it when it came out.

Simply amazing. I was wondering if they will win that last game and was really happy they finally (kinda) expressed their feelings. This kind of anime are not my favorite type to watch, but holy hell, they are so good at making me have that happy face expression.

I love watching anime that develop characters as much as Cross game did. It made me laugh at times, it made me sad at times, but it always made me happy I am watching it.

8/10
Apr 21, 2014 8:28 AM

Apr 2012
Damn I tried not to finish this too soon. what a wonderful series with such great characters. How the hell am I suppose to fit this into my favourite anime list! Overall 10/10
Apr 24, 2014 2:06 AM
Dec 2013
This might be a little bit of a stretch.. but I noticed something in a rewatch...

When Kou and them are playing in the Koushien, during the credits. Their is a brief second where they show the drawing of Aoba pitching, on the center field billboard.

I guess in one way or another Aoba did make it to the koushien in centerfield.

However I still like to believe their is a sub story where she actually plays, and they take the koushien.

SUCH A GOOD ANIME, so sad its over.
Apr 26, 2014 12:28 AM

Jul 2013
Absolutely loved this. The characters, the progression, the ending, all of it really. Even the nitpicks I have didn't really detriment the story to me and I don't really care we never get to the see the Koushien since that wasn't the point it was the journey trying to get there.

10/10
May 3, 2014 6:05 AM
Sep 2013
I found myself recommending this to others a lot recently, and it has been a while since I've watched, so I decided to do a rewatch. And I have to say, this show is truly amazing. I'd say it got even better, but really it just reminded me how truly amazing it is.

Not only did it defend itself as one of my favorites, I don't think that will change any time soon. Looking forward to another rewatch already.
May 9, 2014 8:39 PM

Apr 2012
Probably one of the best 50 episode series I've watched next to Kemono Souja no Erin. A simple theme of overcoming adversity and chasing one's dreams. Great cast of characters though inserting a Wakaba doppelganger in the middle of the season to create romance drama was kind of weird. Too bad there is no footage of them playing in the Koisen but they did fulfill Wakaba's last wish. It was a great ride.

9/10 but since this is my first sports anime I'm going to give it a 10 XD.

May 10, 2014 1:32 AM
Feb 2009
great series overall!!
May 20, 2014 4:16 PM

Dec 2013
Fantastic series, this is the first sports anime I have ever seen, heck I didn't even know the rules of baseball or how it was played. But still I was able to pick it up by the first few episodes and really started to enjoy. There was drama straight of the bat from the first episode and it just kept getting better and better. The character development in this anime is also fantastic. Especially for Azuma. He was basically a different person by the end of the show. Even going so far as helping Aoba and Ko's romance. The highlight of this show for me though was the romance. It's what I would call a pure romance, no harem, no dense people just natural realistic romance.

Though saying that this is the first time I have ever seen two people in an anime express their love for each other by saying I hate you, I've always hated you, even though it was all part of the lie thing it was still weird to hear. Aoba and Ko are perfect together, I'll leave it at that.

If I had to say something bad about this anime, it's the fact we never got to see Ko pitch 160km, which would of spiced up the romance. We also never got to see the Koisen...
10/10 Certainly one of the best I've seen. (going straight to favourites) Worthy of the ranking masterpiece.

Whats my age again? WHERE IS MY ASIAN FRIEND!!!!!!!
Jun 17, 2014 10:24 PM

Oct 2013
I never forgot my first time watching this series, and after thinking about it time and time again I decided to re-watch it. I actually noticed things I didn't before which is always fun seeing as how I enjoyed the show to begin with. With what it is I still give it a 10/10. It's just that good.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jun 25, 2014 8:28 PM

Aug 2013
:')

I got the final I wanted. Our cute Aoba finally being honest, breaking the wall being the two, the fake wall they built on Wakaba death. It was really a great romance, full of subtlety. The romance polygon was really complicated due to the animation style, character behavior and false expectation. It was very well construct, when I think how far they changed since the beginning of the anime, that what I truly call character devellopment.

I honestly didn't thought Senda would be right xD
But that slap was so Aoba! I laughed and made a stupid grin because of how cute the scene was.

He did it. Or at least, we all think he did it, because of that unrecorded pitch. The 160km/h, it superficial, but he fulfilled all his promises : doing a 160km/h pitch, going to the Koshien and confirming at the same time that the one he loved the most between Akane and Aoba was indeed Aoba.

We could almost say that Akane was some kind of placebo. She was there to fill the void Wakaba left, but she just wasn't Waka-chan. She was Akane and she kinda became Aoba spiritual sister, completing the four leaf clover. (I wonder if she got that date with Koh... I somehow doubt it.)

Junpei finally realized his dream of marrying Ichiyou. It remind me a bit of that wedding Koh and Wakaba saw in the first episode. Ahhh, nostalgia, nostalgia... (What the fuck am I saying? I marathoned that show in like 5 days... Ugh, I'm already talking like an old man.)

What an exciting final. I almost crapped my pant multiple time, especially when Mishini hit that ball with a foul. I really thought he had the damn victory.

What a great ride Cross game was. A thoughtful romance about two people that were always completing themself.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 4, 2014 11:16 AM
Mar 2014
Did anyone notice that all 4 leaves of the four leaf clover are deep green in the opening of the last episode?

In all other 49 episodes, Wakaba's leaf was a lighter shade of green than the other 3 leaves. I always interpreted that as Wakaba's passing. But now I wonder if the shade of green is an indication of her wish being fulfilled? Her wish for Kou and his friends to get to Koushien and for her family and Kou to be happy was fulfilled at the end.
Jul 19, 2014 10:01 AM

Jul 2008
Its been a while since I watched such a good anime 9/10 easily
Jul 22, 2014 2:16 AM

Jan 2014
This is my favorite anime. So good :)
Chile 8)! studying in college x(!
Jul 28, 2014 5:36 AM

May 2009
So cute!

I like how with this series, you couldn't tell who was going to end up with whom until around episode 47 of 50. I supported more or less all of the pairings hinted at. Azuma+Kou is still my OTP for Cross Game, but Aoba+Kou is cute, too!

edit: I think they switched around / modified the opening and ending a few times. Also liked that.
CaecaJul 28, 2014 5:49 PM
Aug 19, 2014 6:09 AM

Feb 2013
Great series. And I don't even like baseball....although I was disappointed that it ended up being Aoba and Kou (which was clearly suspected) I was rooting for the Kou and Akane ending....I mean it was still good.

8/10
Aug 19, 2014 10:37 AM

Jul 2014
Who would've thought such a simple story could be so profound? Great characters, great music, great everything. I wish there had been more epilogue to the ending, but I'm satisfied with what they gave us.

I loved every bit of Cross Game. I'm reading the manga now.
Sep 17, 2014 9:40 PM

Mar 2013
Hmm... well I thought it was a pretty good show. I would have liked to see a little bit more of some of the Baseball games, but what was shown was pretty solid. The final episode captured the feeling of the game, and the characters relationships well. In the end I think that the Kou x Aoba pairing was a good central one, but in the end Ichiyou & Junpei's was the one I had the most fun watching, so seeing the weeding was a big plus to me. I also think that Kou and Aoba holding hands was really nice, while a kiss would have been out of place. In the end 8/10. I would give it a 9, but I don't think it's something I could re-watch and be just as entertained through it all, and that's part of my criteria for a 9. Still, would recommend.
Oct 12, 2014 10:07 PM

Jul 2010
This is one of the best Anime I have seen in a while. It ranks up there with my favorites. The manga was special, but the anime improved on the story by adding in Aoba's chance at playing for the National Women's team. I also found that several of the key moments were more clear in the anime than the manga. Especially the part where Ko tells Aoba that he loves her. In the manga it wasn't entirely clear that it was the continuation of the "Is is OK if I lie" conversation. It just seemed like his thoughts or something. I kind of thought that was implied, but it is very clear in the anime that the conversation went:

Aoba: Do you love Akane?
Ko: Yes, I do
Aoba: More than you loved Wakaba?
Ko: I can't compare her to someone who is gone.
Aoba: Ok, then... more than you love me?
Ko: Is it OK if I lie?
Aoba: Sure.
Ko: We'll go to the Koshien. I'll pitch 160km/h. And I'll tell Aoba Tsukashima that I love her more than anyone in the world.

The genius being that he asked her if he could lie, leaving her uncertain about whether it was the truth or not...

Of course, it could be that I understood it better since I already knew the story...

It is a fantastic anime, none-the-less, and I love the fact that Aoba remains tsundere to the end, even if it is clear how she really feels about Ko, she never says it out loud.

minouneetzoe said:
We could almost say that Akane was some kind of placebo. She was there to fill the void Wakaba left, but she just wasn't Waka-chan. She was Akane and she kinda became Aoba spiritual sister, completing the four leaf clover. (I wonder if she got that date with Koh... I somehow doubt it.)

I wonder... If she did get her date with Koh, and if Azuma got to go to a movie with Aoba, it would probably have to have been a group thing, with Aoba, Koh, Akane, Akaishi, and Azuma all going to the movie together. Maybe Senda's cousin could come along and see if she and Azuma hit it off? She isn't as annoying as her cousin and she is able to follow through on her bragging...
zensunniOct 12, 2014 10:57 PM
Oct 16, 2014 11:29 PM

Dec 2012
Although the ending of the episode felt a bit rushed, the conclusion to both the game and the series was certainly satisfying. It was nice to see the chemistry between Kou and Aoba finaly blooming. And even though it was brief, seeing the team at Koshien gave Wakaba's dream the closure it deserved.

As a whole Cross Game has certainly been an enjoyable experience. Although it was a bit hard to get into, once I finally got momentum I couldn't stop. Seeing how the characters grew throughout the series was probably my favorite aspect (especially Azuma!). Just like in Major, it combined some solid SOL with baseball albeit there was a greater focus on the characters rather than the game.

Although the constant reminder that Wakaba was dead got a bit repetitive, what Kou says at the end makes me appreciate why she played such a huge role in their lives. "It's when there's no one left to remember the person that the person is truly dead." In that sense, they kept Wakaba's memories alive, especially when they realized her dream. Instead of letting her death remain as a bitter memory, they remembered her life and found happiness through it.

8/10
Oct 28, 2014 7:30 AM
Nov 2013
Gonna miss this anime

End was really great but i wish more romance
plus what happened to the Birthday present he was collecting for wakaba

it hit my list in my favorite UNDERRATED anime

hope manga can have little extra materials ^^
Dec 2, 2014 8:01 AM
Jun 2012
its been a while since ive seen such an amazing anime. it was a great ride. there were times during the last game that i thought they might lose but im glad they get to go to koshien. but what im extremely happy about it that aoba and kou finally got together. it wouldnt have had as much of an impact if they had just left that unanswered.
Jan 4, 2015 9:24 AM

Feb 2014
The best anime I've watched for quite a while. I can't think of anything I'd complain about.

Started strong, finished strong, was strong all the way.
Jan 4, 2015 5:55 PM
Jan 2015
Finished this show a few days ago and it was just an amazing experience. The romance was put in well until the end where it seemed almost like a sudden hook up between Aoba and Kou. I really wish that instead of having Akane as part of the story, they fleshed out more of Kou and Aoba's interactions and their budding romance.

Still a fantastic anime, one of the best I've seen of the SOL genre and would love if anyone had any recommendations with this kind of story or romance.
Jan 18, 2015 11:44 PM

Jan 2013
One of the best endings in anime ever.
10/10
I'd advise against marathoning 25 episodes in one day, otherwise you'll be an emotional wreck by the end.
Jan 19, 2015 12:56 AM

Jul 2008
If anything it was Aoba who needed to be slapped, spewing her bullshit up until the end. Still I liked the series enough to keep in an 8/10. When Baseball was on, it was gold.

And that's how you throw a fastball.
Apr 4, 2015 4:02 PM

Nov 2013
Solid show. Meh first half, amazing second half (watched more than 15 episodes in one sat though). Akane best girl

1st half 4.5
2nd half 9.5
Overall 7/10
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

May 10, 2015 12:46 PM

Oct 2012
RediceRyan said:
One of the best endings in anime ever.
10/10
I'd advise against marathoning 25 episodes in one day, otherwise you'll be an emotional wreck by the end.

I finished this anime in one day. And now in my fav list...

Such a good conclusion for them (Aoba and Kou)

May 17, 2015 6:53 PM

Apr 2015
Marow said:
This episode was sweet, but it lacked something. Like how the 160kmh ball was forgotten in an instance :/
Also... I missed a strong ending song, but maybe that's just me.

This anime is probably my favorite of all time and I have to say that I found that to be the case as well.

niiica said:

GDI I need to know where this is I can't find this scene anywhere where is it from

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
MasterTengkorakMay 17, 2015 8:22 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2015 6:34 PM
May 2015
Amazing series, it truly was. I really hope it continues onto season 2. I give this series a 10/10 I loved it so much!! :) hopefully a season 2 will emerge ✌
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Help: Cross Game filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 28, 2023

6 by zckfox »»
Dec 28, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Game Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BlowITA - Apr 12, 2009

66 by -mmdll- »»
Oct 9, 2023 7:43 AM

Poll: » Cross Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

fanty - Apr 5, 2009

194 by Ethan348 »»
Jul 3, 2023 3:30 PM

» Cross Game Soundtrack

falph - Apr 5, 2010

8 by StewedBeefHaunch »»
Jun 18, 2023 2:04 PM

Poll: » Cross Game Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 28, 2009

65 by EsieEyen »»
Nov 6, 2022 6:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.