Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2021 3:57 AM
Sep 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Some backstory, and rather interesting...but I don't quite understand how two excons were able to drive a transforming mecha...like that
Jul 10, 2021 1:06 PM

Aug 2012
Wanted to watch this series for years as I love the opening and I remember that before the HD version dropped the Raws available were really bad almost adding to the mystery. Also just really like the name Galvion, not sure why.

Snce the series finally got translated thanks to the fine folks at Inka Subs I just had to watch this at long last.

The character designs were even stranger than the various promo art made them look, in motion it's quite bizarre but I'll get used to it.

Kind of a frantic first episode, I know they can't fly but you'd think there were easier ways to deliver vital medicine.

Circus and Shadow is some underwhelmng naming of our Hero and Villians respectively though at least it'll be easy enough to follow.

Mu was in prison for less than two minutes of his 280 year sentence lol.

Interestingly this series is from the same studio who did Baldios and the J9 Trilogy, shows that Discotek have or are going to release so I wonder if Galvion will follow one day?
Nov 22, 2023 4:29 AM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
Cool opening, good music, and interesting concepts for a mecha show. The animation kinda looks off though, particularly the facial animation.

Will keep watching for now to see if I get really into it.
Beep boop

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chou Kousoku Galvion Episode 22 Discussion

syncrogazer - Dec 2, 2020

2 by JaceyFox »»
Dec 2, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Chou Kousoku Galvion Episode 17 Discussion

JaceyFox - Dec 1, 2023

0 by JaceyFox »»
Dec 1, 2023 4:58 AM

Poll: » Chou Kousoku Galvion Episode 4 Discussion

syncrogazer - Nov 28, 2020

1 by JaceyFox »»
Nov 23, 2023 5:13 AM

Poll: » Chou Kousoku Galvion Episode 3 Discussion

JaceyFox - Nov 23, 2023

0 by JaceyFox »»
Nov 23, 2023 3:34 AM

Poll: » Chou Kousoku Galvion Episode 2 Discussion

BlaizeV - Jul 10, 2021

0 by BlaizeV »»
Jul 10, 2021 1:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.