Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shugo Chara!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 10, 2010 1:16 PM

Apr 2010
yumyumanime said:
i totally agree with most people. i totally HATE it. wats with ikuto, my favorite, come them boom! he leaves! and not only that, when he leaves, he only told amu to grow up faster, which made tadase mad and kiss amu!!! WHAT THE FUCK! ONLY IKUTO CAN KISS AMU!!! HE SHOULD HAVE KISSED HER ON THE LIPS WHEN HE WAS LEAVING! BUT NOOO THEY MADE TADESE KISS HER! this is bullshit. pure bullshit. and whats with the 12 minutes long eps?! what happen to 24!? stupid creator cant make shit anymore! why is there live action and the other crap! rikka was ok but it was better without her. FUCK this season. WE WANT SHUGO CHARA BACK1

Totally agree with you...
You have no idea how many times i watched the part where ikuto leaving ... it broke my heart!
Ikuto was so damn sexy with all this light on him

DDAAAMMMNNN :<

No fair ! and they brought this stupid tadase wwwhhhyyyyy

Maybe peach pit got an evil plan and they all doing it on porpuse but they will surprize us all in the end and will make ikuto with amu.
"you taught me that evil is just a word. Under the skin, it's simple pain. For you, mercy was victory. You sacrificed,
you endured, and when given the chance, you forgave. Always. Mother believed this world was irredeemable, but she was
wrong, father. We are utopia. You and I. And in forgiving, we left the door open for her."

Bioshock 2
Apr 11, 2010 8:02 PM

Apr 2008
It was obvious why Ikuto didn't kiss Amu. He told her to grow up soon, he can't even get serious with her, as she's so young.

I think Dokki Doki was good. Not perfect, but a good anime anyway. I really liked Rikka and Hotaru, so I liked the story that was actually around her. Too bad there was too little Rima. x/

And I was SO happy to see Lulu again!
Apr 13, 2010 4:28 AM

Oct 2009
At the end of shugo chara party it started to get better but then it ended -.- REALLY WANT A SEASON 4 FOLLOWING THE MANGA !! cus i wish we could see hikarus egg and then we have kutau 8D and every other decent couple that should happen >D

Apr 17, 2010 1:41 AM

Apr 2010
Also there were this kid [forgot his name] who was a fan of amu... [the small kid with the glasses].
Lol, he disappeared somewhere in season 2... hehe...
"you taught me that evil is just a word. Under the skin, it's simple pain. For you, mercy was victory. You sacrificed,
you endured, and when given the chance, you forgave. Always. Mother believed this world was irredeemable, but she was
wrong, father. We are utopia. You and I. And in forgiving, we left the door open for her."

Bioshock 2
Apr 19, 2010 10:59 AM

Jan 2010
awwwww that's the last of shugo chara.
looking back, it's my first official anime and been chasing it for 3 years.
gonna miss it...

the Ikuto part was kinda random
and TADASE KISSED AMU!~
well the royal cape looked kinda big for Rikka & Hikaru...

no shugoluck fortune telling this week? o.o
Apr 29, 2010 7:34 PM

Jan 2009
I'm sure we'll see Shugo Chara again once the Shugo Chara Encore manga gets enough chapters out. *crosses fingers and hopes*
Anata wa kyou de Mayuyu oshi! - "Team B Oshi" from Team B 5th Stage "Theater no megami"
Jun 14, 2010 7:24 AM

Jul 2008
Did someone noticed "Free Hugs" written on Ikuto's shirt ?

Jun 17, 2010 1:45 AM
Jun 2010
Hehe. Yeah, I caught that when I re-watched it the third time. I thought it was cute. I only watched the last episode for Shugo Chara Party. Hopefully season four will be better! Only is there is a season four but there is a high chance <33.
Jul 28, 2010 10:21 PM
Jul 2010
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!??!?!?! I DONT WANT IKUTO TO LEAVE!!! D: What the heck! I expected a HUGE Amuto Episode that would end with me happily giggling in a corner! WTF IKUTO Don't let a little king idiot get in the way DXX I just read below that the Manga is 90000 times better (especially amuto better) so I'll be reading that. Shugo Chara probably should've ended in Doki, where ikuto kissed Amu in the cheek, that had me excited. Anyway I am kinda dissapointed in this season AND Episode well because I mean throughout the entire Shugo Chara its OBVIOUS that it's Amu and Ikuto, i mean Amu never told Tadase she loved him. I wish I could flick him off the season make him travel forever instead of Ikuto (no offence to any tadamu lovers) But idk it's not fair. It's like ikuto appears and surprises her (it's a huge connection between both of them) then they make him leave?! I mean no offence but I think some Anime illustrators were trying to finish so they can be free ;( Anyway...im gonna start reading the manga. The last episode put me in a half-bad-mood.

I <3 AMUTO!!
Nov 14, 2010 11:48 PM

Aug 2008
I was thinking about to start this series, but 1st I need to know how is the ending? Amu end up loving with who?

Since the genre is 'Shoujo', I need to know the end 1st to decide whether should I start watching the series.

Can anyone tell me about it?
Nov 19, 2011 8:27 AM

Oct 2009
Ugh I hated this episode, I hated this stupid 3rd season..
So I was hoping for an Ikuto ep the whole time.. the phone scene was still sweet, watched 10 more eps to see Ikuto say "yo" and then the final episode where Ikuto finally had a part, Tadase had to ruin it with that kiss &lt;_&lt; *annoyed*
And something didn't feel right about Ikuto in the end anyway :( he missed something that I loved about him through the seasons, I just can't describe what..

Loved the manga ending a lot better though.
Feb 7, 2012 8:52 AM
Sep 2010
Kind of disappointed how it ended. I can't believe how quickly they brought Ikuto in and out again. Kind of wished it continued and that Amu made up her mind about him and Tadase.
This was a weird season but I'm glad that I was finally able to finish it.
Uploader53
Mar 31, 2013 3:19 PM
Jan 2013
hmm, I still don't know how I feel about the ending. But seeing all the characters at the end made me nostalgic ;n; Even though this season might not have been the best, it's still a great anime. hoping for a next season!
Jul 22, 2015 11:33 AM
Jun 2014
What happened to Temari?

Nov 14, 2019 6:35 PM
Mar 2019
Perdida de tiempo fue la 3ra temporada. Mejor hubieran invertido en unas cuantas ovas en donde Amu se queda con tadase, Ikuto se consigue una mujer y no una niñita, un poco de relleno o montajes divertidos, la graduación y listo. O también desarrollar mas a profundidad a Nagi (y siendo sincero, es el único personaje que me interesa de este anime) y despues llegar al final de todo y ya.
Jun 29, 2020 6:30 AM

Apr 2009
Oh well at least we have Shugo Bomber and some Nail arts and dances.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2009

26 by Tiulenka »»
May 26, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 13, 2009

17 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 20, 2022 2:39 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara Party! Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 6, 2009

16 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 19, 2022 6:11 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara Party! Episode 5 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 30, 2009

17 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 19, 2022 5:18 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2009

13 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 18, 2022 1:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.