3It was OK
16.7%
2Disliked it
19.8%
1Hated it
21.9%
Average 3.0
96 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 26, 2010 6:14 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This ep. is Final ep. It's nice to see everyone else at the end.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 26, 2010 6:26 PM

Jan 2009
I'm somewhat disappointed that they ended it so suddenly. There was a lot more that could have been done with these characters.

Still, it was a wonderful series while it lasted. One of my favorite magical-girl shows to date.
Mar 26, 2010 7:35 PM

Sep 2008
Fucking Tadase, gtfo you little brat.

This will be my first 1/10 for having Ikuto and killing him off, plus the horrible dance, nail arts, horrendous Dia live action.

I didn't even get a shugoluck; this is horrible.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2010 7:48 PM

Nov 2008
wtf? D: there not gonna go with the real story at all? D:::::::: im so pissed off, i was suprised to see the filler girl though from doki(i forgot her name) with her shugo chara
Mar 26, 2010 8:04 PM

Oct 2008
Wow. That was just ridiculous train wreck. They just throw in Ikuto out of nowhere and then throw him back out. I'm very pleased about Tadase kissing Amu on the cheek and the time Amu spent with Ikuto (I ship both pairings) but it all seemed so short-lived.
Mar 26, 2010 8:57 PM

Jun 2008
So.... what was the point of the filler exactly?

And on that note, I'm under the assumption that they're going to be doing the same as Gintama (assuming that Gintama still isn't a troll, then its nulled as an example >.<): The anime's taking a season or two off to let the manga (in this case, the new series "Shugo Chara Sequel!" which just started in Febuary) to get farther ahead. That's kinda believable.
Mar 26, 2010 9:18 PM

May 2008
Well if this was the end it was ok and
it was good to see everyone again.....
Mar 26, 2010 9:18 PM

May 2009
Please do not read if ur a Tadamu fan ^ ^;;

but I guess the anime was ok if it wasn't for the fillers
SweetlollipopMar 26, 2010 9:23 PM

Mar 26, 2010 9:47 PM

Sep 2008
This should be total Amuto episode!
What the hell always Tadase must always intrude!
Why he kiss Amu!
Ikuto is only one who made that!
Screw Satelight!
That season is suck!
I was so happy and waiting for this episode!
I huge dissapointed ;(
I glad is over now!
Mar 26, 2010 11:25 PM
Feb 2010
I glad lulu and nana were in this episode and rikka becoming queen
Mar 26, 2010 11:38 PM

Aug 2009
I WAS CRYING THROUGH THIS ENTIRE EPISODE...
I WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE IT WAS THE LAST EPISODE!!
I WAS HEART BROKEN! HOW COULD IKUTO LEAVE SO FAST!

I DONT WANT IT TO END! I WANT TO SEE IKUTO AGAIN... well maybe that isnt possible...

BUT I WANT TO SEE HER GRADUATE! I WANNA SEE A GREEN UNIFORM!

The thing that really broke my heart was, Ikuto left, its over, and this season was crap.

I never did like the cosplayers, and stuff. I just wanted the shows to be 24 minutes long like usual! Sometimes watching this series was heart breaking knowing that they messed up a lot of things! Adding on all these segments and stuff. This entire time i never even watched a full episode of PUCHI PUCHI! I truly loved Shugo Chara back in the old days. I really miss it! This season was just not like the older episodes, so it was heartbreaking...

IMMA CRY! HOW CAN IT B OVER! WHAT WILL I WATCH NOW EVERY FRIDAY!!!! T~T
ImNotLulexiaaMar 26, 2010 11:42 PM
Mar 27, 2010 1:03 AM

Jul 2009
Dumb episode
dumb show
Wish it would have just ended with Doki
Haruhi = Win!
Mar 27, 2010 1:40 AM

Nov 2007
I was shocked/confused at seeing/hearing everything not "continued", so I was shocked when it was confirmed (Shugo Chara Egg! announcing that it's the final ep.).

It surely is disappointing because it's not entirely Ikuto x Amu ep., but it's nice to see everyone back. So they are not doing eps. when Amu and most of guardians are junior high school.

No wonder when Shugo Chara Zukan last ep., they rushed and introduced 4 chara-naris at once.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 27, 2010 2:01 AM
Oct 2008
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
I hated it.

They should have ended it with the first season. Doki was too much filler for me :-(

And Amu is too. not Amu. She isn't cool&spicy anymore :((
Mar 27, 2010 2:11 AM

Aug 2009
well i was happy when Ikuto suddenly showed up last week but noooow im really pissed!
i mean i knew that this is going to be that last ep and i thought i will see more AMUTO in it >__<

but anyway:: it was a good anime :)
Mar 27, 2010 3:30 AM
Oct 2008
4 out of 5: Liked it (your vote)

^^ oohh.. it's finished. I can't believe it. :))
<333
Mar 27, 2010 3:30 AM
Mar 2010
HOLY HELL that was most horrible, disappointing, catastrophic... thing I have ever seen.
Just what the eff was going through their minds when they made this episode - no - this whole "season"?
For any of you people who read the manga (and if you don't - it's over 9000 times better), you should agree with me that this was absolute crap. Tadase and Amu are FRIENDS, Amu admitted that she truly loves IKUTO, and there was no Tadamu half-kiss and hell, Tadase didn't even show up to ruin our great Amuto moment.
This was such a great anime at first... Doki had too many fillers but compared to Party it's the best thing since sliced bread. Seriously, everyone hates party and whatever it is that is going on in it... why not make something people like? Is it so hard to follow the goddamn manga?!

This was a horrible, horrible ending to a great series. Bye Ikuto and manga-Amu, I'll miss you.
Mar 27, 2010 3:34 AM
Oct 2008
Fanko said:
HOLY HELL that was most horrible, disappointing, catastrophic... thing I have ever seen.
Just what the eff was going through their minds when they made this episode - no - this whole "season"?
For any of you people who read the manga (and if you don't - it's over 9000 times better), you should agree with me that this was absolute crap. Tadase and Amu are FRIENDS, Amu admitted that she truly loves IKUTO, and there was no Tadamu half-kiss and hell, Tadase didn't even show up to ruin our great Amuto moment.
This was such a great anime at first... Doki had too many fillers but compared to Party it's the best thing since sliced bread. Seriously, everyone hates party and whatever it is that is going on in it... why not make something people like? Is it so hard to follow the goddamn manga?!

This was a horrible, horrible ending to a great series. Bye Ikuto and manga-Amu, I'll miss you.

Oh... I'll miss them too <333 I'll read the manga. And yeah, Doki had some fillers but it's wayy better then Party... This season it's quite disaponting but... erh. nvm. ^^
Mar 27, 2010 5:17 AM

Sep 2008
Aw, I'm going to miss Shugo Chara, even if this season was kind of odd. I guess I'll start reading the manga now to get my fix and to see how it continues :D

Mar 27, 2010 8:30 AM
Jul 2018
Well, in the beginning I was sad that they made Shugo Chara so.. commercialized. Didn't really like all those things :9 But ah well, overall it was fine I guess.
I didn't even know that it was the last episode.. I just discovered it when they said "thnQ for watching" etc.
I'm gonna read the manga next I think.. I usually am fine with anime not following the manga, but I really didn't understand anything of it xD
It didn't feel like an ending though, graduation and seeing all those other characters again.. Hmm, it would be quite amusing though if they would make another season xDD
Mar 27, 2010 10:00 AM

Jun 2008
soo... that was the end?
there will be no more episodes?
i wanted to see them go to middle school >_____<
and have more kuukai in it!
Mar 27, 2010 10:32 AM
Mar 2010
Fuck you. that is to all the people that made this episode. No, To All The people who made the whole season! Fuck Tadase. And his STUID FUCKING KISS! I'm pissed off right now, so im sorry if your a Tadase+Amu fan. But AMUTO FUCKING ROCKS! shit ima cryin now. AMUTO FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! >__< -__-

sorry again

PS: FUCKING TADASE IS EVIL! AMU LOVES IKUTO! IKUTO LOVES AMU! that fucking assdick tadase.

PSS: SORRY.... again
Rusi101Mar 27, 2010 10:39 AM
Mar 27, 2010 10:34 AM
Mar 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Fucking Tadase, gtfo you little brat.

This will be my first 1/10 for having Ikuto and killing him off, plus the horrible dance, nail arts, horrendous Dia live action.

I didn't even get a shugoluck; this is horrible.

YES KILL TADASE!
Mar 27, 2010 11:00 AM
Dec 2008
Like everyone else, I'm pretty disappointed. I have nothing to look forward to on very late friday nights now.
Is the manga, encore, a continuation of the story?
I'll have to start reading the manga.
Mar 27, 2010 12:22 PM

May 2008
FFS....They just made Ikuto up and LEAVE like that?! WTF. I've come to realize that I AM an Amuto fan, and that ticks me off :/ They leave him out of the entire season and he gets like 4-5 mins of screen time? Give me a break..

..though I will say I always enjoy hearing Tadase's prince laugh xD

Annnnd..Hikaru pulls a fast one on them with the egg. What the fuck.

Well, at least with them going into middle school, they'll all be with Kukai now. HOORAH.

Speaking of Kukai, he FINALLY showed up again. AND WITH KAIRI...and Utau. :/

And ew...Lulu was there. I hated her.

Sort of funny seeing all the Jack's Chair together in one shot..glad they showed everyone though.

Alright, enough with the positives. Negative time.

I hated the ending. I didn't even like this season in general. It was awful. Filler, filler, and more pointless filler. It's like..some episodes they didn't even fight. They just did random stuff, like watering flowers or taking care of pets.

I honestly don't know what the producers were thinking when they decided to butcher this season with nothing but pointless bullshit. Shugo Chara had potential, it really did. The first season was amazing, second season..was also really good, but not as good as the first. And this..can we even consider it canon? I think not.

Hell, maybe if they realize what a shit ass job they did with this season, they'll do a re-telling of it after a few years like they are with other animes right now. Who knows.

Meh, 6/10. First time I've given a Shugo Chara series anything under an 8.

Mar 27, 2010 12:24 PM

Sep 2008
@Congee, manga is much, much, much better than anime!
You will don't lose your time reading manga :D
Mar 27, 2010 12:43 PM

Dec 2008
I hope they make ovas or a short lenght series for shugo chara encore!

Shugo chara party was shit
Mar 27, 2010 1:06 PM

Nov 2008
I did not think the episode was that bad...but I will agree in something; that kiss on the cheek was exactly like ikuto's....they should of done something different. I hated it that he was with amu only at the beginning....and not towards the end. I hope there is another season in the future...
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Mar 27, 2010 1:23 PM

Jul 2008
I liked the part where Hikaru had the egg for days but just kept it to himself.
Mar 27, 2010 3:42 PM

Oct 2007
Well, the season in general was bad. That can't be denied, but I did enjoy some of the episodes. I just hope they make a new season when they have more manga material, which I think that is going to happen.
Mar 27, 2010 4:12 PM

May 2009
Lulexiaa said:
I WAS CRYING THROUGH THIS ENTIRE EPISODE...
I WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE IT WAS THE LAST EPISODE!!
I WAS HEART BROKEN! HOW COULD IKUTO LEAVE SO FAST!

I DONT WANT IT TO END! I WANT TO SEE IKUTO AGAIN... well maybe that isnt possible...

BUT I WANT TO SEE HER GRADUATE! I WANNA SEE A GREEN UNIFORM!

The thing that really broke my heart was, Ikuto left, its over, and this season was crap.

I never did like the cosplayers, and stuff. I just wanted the shows to be 24 minutes long like usual! Sometimes watching this series was heart breaking knowing that they messed up a lot of things! Adding on all these segments and stuff. This entire time i never even watched a full episode of PUCHI PUCHI! I truly loved Shugo Chara back in the old days. I really miss it! This season was just not like the older episodes, so it was heartbreaking...

IMMA CRY! HOW CAN IT B OVER! WHAT WILL I WATCH NOW EVERY FRIDAY!!!! T~T

Totally agree with u!! I didn't know either that this was the last episode!!! I wanted to see Hikaru's chara!!! Also I wanted to see them all going to new school and wearing new uniforms!! Last but not least I wanted to see amuto kiss!!!! Too bad it ended...They could have used the new characters more and let the series last longer but anyway... Enjoyed the show and cried at the end..!
Mar 27, 2010 6:47 PM

Jul 2007
*rams head into wall*

FUCK YOU RIKKA FUCK YOU TO GODDAMN HELL YOU BITCH! YOU KILLED IT! YOU FUCKING KILLED IT YOU FUCKING TWAT!
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Mar 27, 2010 7:45 PM

Dec 2007
Well, at least they were smart enough to cancel the series that was losing popularity faster than a plate of dehydrating hot dogs. Was a fan of the 1st season, but stopped midway through the 2nd, and heard the 3rd was beyond salvation.
Mar 27, 2010 8:22 PM

Nov 2009
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HTAT WAS THE LAST EPI!!! TOTALLY A SURPRISE!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ TELL ME THERES GONNA BE ANOTHER SEASON!!! =( *sob* i feel like crying now!!! (already did XD)anyway eeeeeeee i think that was Tadese's and Amu's 1st kiss!!! aww and y does Ikuto come and then leave right away???... >.< WOW!!! HIKARU AS AN EGG!!! I WANNA NO WHO IT IS!!! hehe i wonder whos gonna be the jack and joker next year X3 *SOB* still really sad its the last epi!!! ='( (lol did u see rikka 2 hikaru b4 the pic shes like "hmhm" XD so kawaii!!!
Mar 27, 2010 11:08 PM
Oct 2009
This whole season sucked =(
it was all filler and i never even liked Rikka!!!! T_T
if they were 2 make another season about the new series "Shugo Chara Encore" i would probably watch as long as it wasnt completly fillers like this 1

i dnt even see why they made another season since it was all fillers =/
Mar 28, 2010 3:17 AM

Oct 2009
he.....

this season end??? with just 25 episode??

and.. not same as manga...

hope will be another season and 24 minutes duration ... with full anime series.. didnt like this..

kya... hope will be another season of shugo chara series..

Mar 28, 2010 4:21 PM

May 2009
Misel_chan said:
he.....

this season end??? with just 25 episode??

and.. not same as manga...

hope will be another season and 24 minutes duration ... with full anime series.. didnt like this..

kya... hope will be another season of shugo chara series..

there will probably be another one since they might deciede they want to show Hikaru's egg OR they just did ALL of these stupid fillers so that we want to continue and see what happen which we have to buy/read the manga

[basicaly what i'm saying is this was probably a season just so we get curious and buy the manga T_T]

Mar 29, 2010 12:10 AM

Sep 2008
I hope they would make another one.
Like the whole story is about the embryo.
In the 25 episodes of Shugo Chara Part!! I never even heard the word EMBRYO!

grrrrr.
Mar 29, 2010 2:55 AM

Apr 2008
All the characters came back in the last episode ... kind of some what expected ...

well ... good that this is the end of the series ....

Mar 29, 2010 11:53 AM
Apr 2009
-_____-

This season was good for nothing.
And really, all i can say that it was good while it lasted.
I really liked Ikuto all the way, i was hoping he will come back.
I always waited for him to show up in the episodes, and they just killed him.
There is so many things to continue in this show, how they can just end it like that?

Meh.. -___-

This stupid Tadase, i really hate him. *flames in my eyes*.
Mar 30, 2010 12:48 AM
Feb 2009
the production will broke.. i think since it's so lame they end it loves the ikuto amu part though..

well when tadase got interupting in half way.. and the shug pucchi2 to make it to the 25 eps.. i think when you sum it all the good parts it just be 12 eps --a and some of them were sucks and so boring...

watch it for the sake of completeness only
Mar 30, 2010 2:28 AM
Apr 2009
And i forgot to mention the 10 min crap in every episode in the beginning...
Didnt liked it at all !

But i think that if they doing the manga now, we will see more from the anine in the future.
Mar 30, 2010 5:12 AM

Jul 2007
Tanyushka said:
And i forgot to mention the 10 min crap in every episode in the beginning...
Didnt liked it at all !

Pucchi Puchi was arguably the only part of Party worth watching. How could you not like Shugo Bomber?
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Mar 30, 2010 9:11 AM
Apr 2009
I found it too boring...
Mar 30, 2010 9:59 PM

Aug 2009
I heard Shugo Chara got canceled! is that true???

Maybe it got canceled because of the crap they put in the 3rd season >.>
Apr 1, 2010 6:23 PM

Jan 2010
But there might be another season, right? Because at the end they say that this is the last episode of Shugo Chara Party...
So there's still hope, i think.
Apr 3, 2010 7:56 AM

Apr 2010
No Ikuto at all ! :(
And i wanted to see him so much in this season...

Episodes were just 10 min instead of 24.... ~.~

Bad bad ending.... i hope there will be another season....

At least we have the manga going ! <3 [i already read the first chapter, awesome ! :D].
"you taught me that evil is just a word. Under the skin, it's simple pain. For you, mercy was victory. You sacrificed,
you endured, and when given the chance, you forgave. Always. Mother believed this world was irredeemable, but she was
wrong, father. We are utopia. You and I. And in forgiving, we left the door open for her."

Bioshock 2
Apr 3, 2010 4:42 PM
Apr 2010
wow im not even sure if i should watch the last ep. reading how much dissapointed the viewers were im actually a little afraid considering shugo chara was like me fav. anime watching the ep. last is like purposely getting someone slap me cross the face :(. although i really wanna see for myself. i cant help to think that every time i read a spoiler about a new shugo chara party ep. almost every single of the viewers might comment its not worth watching. so really what was the point of making shugo chara party if all ep.s were pretty much boring. each time i hoped to prove the viewers wrong by watching it for myself but :X each time they were right.
(sigh) farewell shugo chara u had so much potential
Apr 5, 2010 11:51 AM

Apr 2010
Well Party ! Wasnt THAT bad.
It just that i wanted to see ikuto so much, its like they doing in on purpose. [not showing him].
Just the ending was bad with this stupid tadase.. I HATE HIM.
I think if you are a fan of shugo chara you need to see everything...

I think it will be allright, and we will see another episodes of shugo chara, because there is already a new manga going.
Im also want badly to see ikuto on the manga...

Gee... -_______-
"you taught me that evil is just a word. Under the skin, it's simple pain. For you, mercy was victory. You sacrificed,
you endured, and when given the chance, you forgave. Always. Mother believed this world was irredeemable, but she was
wrong, father. We are utopia. You and I. And in forgiving, we left the door open for her."

Bioshock 2
Apr 10, 2010 12:10 PM
Jan 2009
i totally agree with most people. i totally HATE it. wats with ikuto, my favorite, come them boom! he leaves! and not only that, when he leaves, he only told amu to grow up faster, which made tadase mad and kiss amu!!! WHAT THE FUCK! ONLY IKUTO CAN KISS AMU!!! HE SHOULD HAVE KISSED HER ON THE LIPS WHEN HE WAS LEAVING! BUT NOOO THEY MADE TADESE KISS HER! this is bullshit. pure bullshit. and whats with the 12 minutes long eps?! what happen to 24!? stupid creator cant make shit anymore! why is there live action and the other crap! rikka was ok but it was better without her. FUCK this season. WE WANT SHUGO CHARA BACK1
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2009

26 by Tiulenka »»
May 26, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 13, 2009

17 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 20, 2022 2:39 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara Party! Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 6, 2009

16 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 19, 2022 6:11 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara Party! Episode 5 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 30, 2009

17 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 19, 2022 5:18 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2009

13 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 18, 2022 1:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.