Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2021 8:57 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Maybe Ochi is the true yandere of this series after all? inb4 he ends up organizing a gang rape of Kanae, now THAT would be a twist
Mar 5, 2021 12:40 PM

May 2020
Short_Circut said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Maybe Ochi is the true yandere of this series after all? inb4 he ends up organizing a gang rape of Kanae, now THAT would be a twist
Considering how messed up everyone is, I wouldn't be surprised if he's gonna be doing some fucked up shit soon lmao.
Mar 5, 2021 1:53 PM
Jul 2020
it would make sense that ochi would be the yandere after the page we saw at the beginning of the manga
Nov 25, 2021 10:40 AM

Sep 2014
That's was wholesome... At least I wanted to say, but I have kinda few subjective things to down the score vote.
Well I came there for yandere... as for every manga bcs I'm anime watcher and read only manga(s) with yanderes. I adore MC heroine to some point, BUT.
Still hard to decide her yandere type since manga ongoing and yet to see how shit would get down, but THAT"S FIRST ISSUE, that's something on FIRST PAGE rly stomped by excitment where it goes. Knowing the end before even read manga rly is hard boomer for me.
She kinda seems more dere than yan, bcs after first action to organize rape party on Ichika she don't rly have high manipulative moments for her love, rather small ones, well maybe if we see more how the things with Ochi would be settled, bcs seems there is potential, so I'd categorize as for now Kanae either as submissive or self-destrucive yandere (yet to see how the process end, bcs we know final anyway, fk it).
My SECOND problem is that; "first love" went to Hiroshi, I understand the point of Kanae, but for me the love should went to Narumi (TEAM KANAE x NARUMI). He was rather first to help her when she needed arm to lean on problems. And Narumi truly loves her and even helped her to organize such rough rape party for her sake. I'd love if it were there twist in middle and Kanae move on love to Narumi. I think it could happend kidna few chapters ago with attacking Hiroshi etc. but now kinda late and once again fk it, it can't goes this way bcs we know ending already)
At the end there's no high yandere content, rather vulgar sociality dark type manga but the content is rly awesome despite that.
Good story, it was worth reading, Kanae cute, but still not yet the perfect yandere type I'm searching for.
tho she would go to the bag with #TeamProteccThisGirl for sure.
And I cheer for Narumi. I hope he come back.

Sorry for any grammar etc. just posting raw what I had on mind after reading.
Dec 25, 2021 12:42 AM

May 2020
Nah he's got a gf, he doesn't need to hang out with you anymore.
Apr 25, 2023 5:56 AM
Jan 2023
Short_Circut said:

how is he yandere because hes worried that his friend is being manipulated/has a toxic gf???

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta Chapter 10 Discussion

Felix-san - Sep 6, 2019

5 by MuscularBlackMan »»
Jan 16, 2:19 PM

» Silly mode

Snurgle - Sep 10, 2023

0 by Snurgle »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:46 PM

» wacky

Snurgle - Jun 25, 2023

1 by WilfredJohnson »»
Jun 25, 2023 10:45 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta Chapter 31 Discussion

Ryonyan - Oct 20, 2022

4 by nhc9 »»
May 13, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta Chapter 25 Discussion

Short_Circut - Feb 12, 2021

4 by removed-user »»
Dec 5, 2022 10:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.