Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 20, 2021 4:09 AM

Oct 2019
So I think this is a pretty interesting idea and some people may not even consider it, but the Illya in the Prisma TV show is NOT actually Illya, via the one we see in Fate Stay Night.
"What? This sounds kind of stupid, we all know that."
You see I bring this up because yes they are from alternate timelines/universe, but even if they were living in the same timeline, they probably wouldn't exist as the same. Take Tohsaka or Shirou for instance, even though they are technically different people than the ones we see in the Stay Night, they are indeed the same people. (now you see where this is going)
So what I'm trying to say here is that although the current Prisma Illya share the same name as the original Illya, they are not one of the same since they are almost 8 years apart. You see in the Prisma universe, Illya is actually the age she is supposed to be and is younger than Shirou, while Stay Night Illya is a little older than Shirou, and also has a growth defect. They may look a like and share the same appearance, but one of them will most likely grow up as a regular person, unless for some reason the author of Prisma decides to make her an eternal loli.
If they were to somehow co-exists, they would most likely be sisters.
Anyway I just want to point this out unless people are confused about the two.
Sorry for making a useless thread....
Jun 14, 2021 10:29 AM

Jan 2019
Prisma Illya is normal girl because she never had the harsh training for the grali war that made her into a psychopath + she has a normal family and her parents are alive.
There is also another reason, but thats a spoiler for season 2.

Basically Prisma Illya is a "if" version of Illya in which she had a normal life.
May 19, 2022 7:56 AM
Feb 2022
Aoi_Yozora said:
So I think this is a pretty interesting idea and some people may not even consider it, but the Illya in the Prisma TV show is NOT actually Illya, via the one we see in Fate Stay Night.
"What? This sounds kind of stupid, we all know that."
You see I bring this up because yes they are from alternate timelines/universe, but even if they were living in the same timeline, they probably wouldn't exist as the same. Take Tohsaka or Shirou for instance, even though they are technically different people than the ones we see in the Stay Night, they are indeed the same people. (now you see where this is going)
So what I'm trying to say here is that although the current Prisma Illya share the same name as the original Illya, they are not one of the same since they are almost 8 years apart. You see in the Prisma universe, Illya is actually the age she is supposed to be and is younger than Shirou, while Stay Night Illya is a little older than Shirou, and also has a growth defect. They may look a like and share the same appearance, but one of them will most likely grow up as a regular person, unless for some reason the author of Prisma decides to make her an eternal loli.
If they were to somehow co-exists, they would most likely be sisters.
Anyway I just want to point this out unless people are confused about the two.
Sorry for making a useless thread....

That's the entire point of a parallel universe lol, time and age is irrelevant. Illya here is as much as a counterpart of F/SN Illya as much as Shirou and Rin are to theirs. Just a little difference in timeline.

Not technically the same character, but still counterparts.

Come to think of it, this could actually be a timeline where Irisviel's lifespan wasn't limited and the events of Zero still happens because Waver is shown to be a lord here and Shirou was still Kiritsugu's adoptive son. Illya was just born after Zero's events.

And you don't need to be specific on character's growth lol it's an anime, Loli Babas are everywhere 'round these parts.

This spin-off is still my preferred route.
Jun 11, 2022 1:57 PM

May 2021
Yeah, she's a more .... normal Illya. Or rather Illya if she wasn't insane.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

224 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

157 by C3L3RY »»
Oct 1, 2023 6:43 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

74 by Apreggi »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:15 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2013

304 by Apreggi »»
Aug 26, 2023 8:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.