Forum Settings
Forums

Favourites from the Serial Experiments Lain collection of OST's

New
Jan 12, 2021 6:37 PM
Jul 2018
My personal favourite is "Infanity World" it has lines spoken by Lain's VA. Engrish, but i think it sounds really good.

This is quite a niche topic so i don't expect many people to respond. Of course there's the expected choices such as the OP and ED which are both really good but I'm interested in seeing others favourites from the full collection.
Jan 12, 2021 7:47 PM

Nov 2020
this is kinda not what you asked for, but this mashup of the opening is just so good i have to share it.

now to answer your question, my favorite would probably be the theme for club cyberia. it's so chaotic and unsettling, and it just fits the scenes it's used in perfectly, even though it's not something you would actually hear in a club.
Jan 12, 2021 8:00 PM
Jul 2018
maykennay said:
this is kinda not what you asked for, but this mashup of the opening is just so good i have to share it.

now to answer your question, my favorite would probably be the theme for club cyberia. it's so chaotic and unsettling, and it just fits the scenes it's used in perfectly, even though it's not something you would actually hear in a club.

ah i love that mashup so much lmao
Jan 12, 2021 8:20 PM
Jul 2018
Sir_Febreeze said:
I love this track!

Gotta love powerline-kun. In all seriousness though, Lain's theme is probably my favorite. I love the guitar riff in the beginning.

lain's theme is one of my favourites too :D

More topics from this board

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3443 by M2zC »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kendrick Lamar vs Drake... who's winning?

GoatPieceLuffy - May 5

16 by Dumb »»
9 hours ago

» Slowed & Reverb and Sped up Music

ST63LTH - Yesterday

5 by Zettaiken »»
9 hours ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now

tsukareru - Apr 26

40 by YungStairwell »»
9 hours ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7679 by Maumuu »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.