Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2020 9:13 AM

Jul 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Soo-won has to take the lead in this matter of Yona being accused of committing a crime.
Meanwhile, Jae-ha precious boy... I love you.
Hak manages to get close to Yona, and Soo-won... Gosh, I do feel sorry for him.
Hak's reaction is quite intriguing, I wonder what he'll do.
Dec 3, 2020 9:15 AM

Jan 2019
I don't think war will break out this time. Yona and/or Su-won definitely have something in mind for those officials.

And there as sort of reunion with Hak. I'm glad he didn't seem to misunderstand the situation with Yona and Su-won.
Dec 3, 2020 4:10 PM

Jan 2015
I'm begging for Hak x Yona scraps over here!

Interesting how things are leading to Yona being the ruler...
Dec 3, 2020 5:14 PM
Mar 2015
Things are coming to a head Soo Won's illness is becoming too hard to hide
Dec 4, 2020 10:01 AM

Jul 2020
Man jae-ha disguised as an official had me Dead XD LMAO.And damn did this chapter really flew by . I guess We're close the end judging by soo's condition.
Waiting for the stone ocean 3 anime
Dec 4, 2020 10:35 PM

Feb 2009
I'm ready for this arc to be over ngl. The plot is getting interesting now, but not been a fan of the character aspect of it since the main gang has been separated the whole time. At least we got some interactions between the gang here, just a bit.

I'm at least glad the mangaka didn't devolve into jealous shenanigans with Hak misunderstanding the Yona/SooWon situation. We're above that.

Hak will definitely put the pieces together re: Soo Won's condition... I do wonder what he'll do.
Dec 5, 2020 2:39 PM
Mar 2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Dec 5, 2020 2:44 PM
Jun 2020
Droplet said:
I'm ready for this arc to be over ngl. The plot is getting interesting now, but not been a fan of the character aspect of it since the main gang has been separated the whole time. At least we got some interactions between the gang here, just a bit.

I'm at least glad the mangaka didn't devolve into jealous shenanigans with Hak misunderstanding the Yona/SooWon situation. We're above that.

Hak will definitely put the pieces together re: Soo Won's condition... I do wonder what he'll do.

I think so too! He seemed more like "What's Soo-won's deal" more so than how Yona lowkey ignored him lmao

I wonder what will happen if/when Soo-won dies. I think someone was talking about finding a cure some chapters ago, but I forgot who
Dec 8, 2020 12:54 AM
Feb 2019
First of all
pianowings123 said:

I wonder what will happen if/when Soo-won dies. I think someone was talking about finding a cure some chapters ago, but I forgot who

Yeah I remember it was that 🍄 mushroom plus I think that it will be able to work as a cure since it has been mentioned this way repeatedly from jeaha's arc Like a very effective mushroom 🍄 maybe kusanagi sensei had this in mind from that arc Btw it was our boy yoon he was discussing that the mushroom isn't mentioned in any of the book I think it name was something like senshu

Secondly , I am kinda happy we reached chapter 200 and that we are close to the end Like we are closing in to the final arc but I am sad at the same time and. by the end I know I would be crying 😢

Thirdly , the line 'Even though there is a candidate for the successor of the throne why am I thinking of princess yona-"
when su won started mentioning that his successor can be anyone it is not important for him to be of royal blood and that he has someone in mind I first thought that maybe he was saying that as Hak was inside his thought but some people are saying it is zeno cuz su won was interested in him I am a bit confused but I don't remember suwon telling his comrades who he was talking about Because Hak has the quality of uniting the army Like in that war when he took the command (he raised the fire tribe soldier's spirits) I first thought suwon was thinking about him but I am not so sure anymore I just want yona to be the ruler and Hak as her husband 😝

Anyways nice chap ✌️
Kawai__ImoutoDec 8, 2020 1:00 AM
Dec 8, 2020 10:53 AM
Jun 2020

Thirdly , the line 'Even though there is a candidate for the successor of the throne why am I thinking of princess yona-"
when su won started mentioning that his successor can be anyone it is not important for him to be of royal blood and that he has someone in mind I first thought that maybe he was saying that as Hak was inside his thought but some people are saying it is zeno cuz su won was interested in him... I first thought suwon was thinking about him but I am not so sure anymore I just want yona to be the ruler and Hak as her husband 😝

AHHH you're right! That's interesting. I want to say Soowon isn't thinking of Hak, but to be honest, I can't really see anyone else being a candidate for king. Like, I don't know if they're going to bring someone new in, or someone else who's been there all this time.

As for Zeno, I really hope he isn't being considered. I really want him to finally rest when this series ends and see the original dragon warriors 😭
Dec 9, 2020 11:32 AM
Mar 2015
I'm thankful we didn't get the misunderstanding-cliché.

I doubt we're that close to the end, considering the length of Yona's hair.
Dec 13, 2020 1:42 AM

May 2020
Yes, acknowledge that you think Yona is the perfect candidate for King after you helped cast her out of the castle. I can't wait for the next chapter. Shenanigans are about to go down in the castle.
Dec 14, 2020 5:14 PM

May 2014
Looks like Soo-Won is about to die and Hak is pissed about that. I wonder if the author will play with the revive bullshit card. Hopefully not, but lets see.
Dec 17, 2020 4:59 AM
Apr 2020
Smores360 said:
Yes, acknowledge that you think Yona is the perfect candidate for King after you helped cast her out of the castle.

Yeah, this however felt contrived and too sudden for him.
Dec 17, 2020 5:19 PM

May 2020
Majo_no_Hana said:
Smores360 said:
Yes, acknowledge that you think Yona is the perfect candidate for King after you helped cast her out of the castle.

I felt like it was being slowly built up actually. Like he realizes how much she has done, but he doesn't want to acknowledge it.
Dec 17, 2020 11:49 PM
Apr 2020
Smores360 said:
Majo_no_Hana said:

I felt like it was being slowly built up actually. Like he realizes how much she has done, but he doesn't want to acknowledge it.

To me she only showed she heard about some laws, she didn’t even show any deep knowledge about the laws, she just mentioned them, between Kai and Kouka on one meeting with emissaries that were not the sharpest knives in the drawer. It doesn’t make much sense for me that Kye-Sook is so amazed with her already that he thinks she would be a good leader for Kouka in the times of war. Hak would have made much more sense. He saw how Hak was leading the battle against the Tully tribe. I mean unlike Yona, Hak probably has education and at least experience from one battle.

And even if Hak was not in the picture, Yona still has no education when it comes to stuff like strategy, tactics and has zero experience leading an army. I would rather expect Kye-Sook to think about more experienced people like Geun-Tae, Joo-Doh or Joon-Gi before he thought about Yona.
May 31, 2021 2:47 PM

Jul 2019
This manga has taken an interesting devlopment. I like it.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Aug 25, 2023 1:26 AM
May 2020
Droplet said:

Saaame, it is interesting and we got a lot revealed but,
I want the gang to unite once again :c
Dec 14, 2023 5:31 PM
May 2022
NOW, MORE ON HAK'S POINT OF VIEW!!

People are thankful to the author for not writing this cliche-misunderstanding-between-lovers-shoujo-moments, but fail to understand how the author portrayed Hak's attitude in handling his relationship with Yona. I can see that despite the two being clear to their feelings, and it's their first time, Hak sure is mature to handle his emotions and didn't act like a jealous kid. He never questioned anything about Yona when it comes to the talk of 'betrothal' with Suwon and not meeting him, or her saying that she doesn't need him as her personal bodyguard. He wasn't even jealous when Yona ignored him and went to assist the unsteady Suwon while going downstairs, he actually noticed Suwon being frail more. It just shows how selfless and understanding he is (or maybe this is what his unrequited love taught him for a long time).

"There are other potential successors, so why did I think of her (Yona)?" -Advisor Keishuk

Are there any more potential successors than Yona?? Yona is the most fit to be the next ruler, given how she handled the delegation.

Many people do not want Suwon to die from sickness, they rather want him dead in Yona's hands. If I were to choose, I'd also choose for him to die because of Yona, not because of some mysterious illness. But I still want him to live rather than die. Poor guy, he never even had a proper childhood to begin with.

THE ONLY ONES WHO DESERVE TO DIE HERE ARE ZENO AND KOUKA'S ENEMIES.

This panel looks like a love triangle material. But don't fret, no love triangle happening so far.

tsubasa_sebong27Dec 14, 2023 9:00 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

7 by isolated-otaku »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.