Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2020 9:57 PM
Apr 2020
I feel like this should be a given, but to my knowledge, there is no way to sort your anime lists by the average MAL score. This would be extremely helpful for me when picking what to watch from my PTW list. Probably one of the easiest and most useful features to add as well.
Nov 30, 2020 4:18 AM
Dec 1, 2020 12:15 AM
Apr 2020
Do you know if there is a script that works with TamperMonkey? I already use that for this site to show which titles have dubbed versions.
Dec 1, 2020 12:24 AM
Apr 2020

Thanks for the help, don't worry about my last message, I was able to figure out how to add it to TamperMonkey!
Feb 7, 3:59 AM

Sep 2019
Sappy456 said:
As of now in 2024, MAL still hasn't introduced any feature to sort your 'Watch Later' (or any columns) column by public / average score.
No you actually can add "MAL Score" from the Filters and sort by it (or add it permanently to your anime list by toggling it in the Anime List Settings); alternatively edit and visit this URL: myanimelist.net/animelist/USERNAME?status=6&order=17
Did you know that Notes are public? How do you personally use them?
Cast your vote and add a reply to this suggestion to let the devs know:
Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)
Feb 7, 8:20 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to S_h_a_r_k_93
Sappy456 said:
As of now in 2024, MAL still hasn't introduced any feature to sort your 'Watch Later' (or any columns) column by public / average score.
No you actually can add "MAL Score" from the Filters and sort by it (or add it permanently to your anime list by toggling it in the Anime List Settings); alternatively edit and visit this URL: myanimelist.net/animelist/USERNAME?status=6&order=17
@S_h_a_r_k_93 Thanks for sharing the alternative link. I changed the username to mine. 😁

More topics from this board

» @ sign spam/attack

kuroneko99 - Apr 16

4 by traed »»
2 hours ago

» Add the option to change profile favorites pictures

k1rb - Oct 21, 2022

20 by Astachanna »»
2 hours ago

» An "Anime Franchise" page

_cjessop19_ - 10 hours ago

1 by Astachanna »»
2 hours ago

» Combining every season of an Anime?

Dennisss - Apr 1, 2021

17 by _cjessop19_ »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

S_h_a_r_k_93 - Nov 12, 2022

25 by anonymate »»
Apr 24, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.