Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 27, 2020 2:52 AM
Ready to Ruffle

Oct 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And there it is. The pain at the end. But damn, I can't believe it got this dramatic, holy shit.

Haida isn't just a hyena. He is the GOAT.

Too emotional for more words. This show is criminally under-watched and I will stan it to my grave.

"I don't expect you to trust the whole damn world. So, for now... just trust in me.
ShymanderAug 27, 2020 2:56 AM
Aug 27, 2020 5:27 AM

Apr 2015
Just finished season 3, it was a bit dramatic with the attempted murder but I am impressed with the focus on Haida and Retsuko this season, and I really liked all the new character introduced this season.

It was enjoyable, hopefully we will get a 4th season soon!

Aug 27, 2020 10:34 AM

Jul 2017
Really enjoyed that the season.

Didn't see that dark turn coming though which made the ending very bittersweet with Haida finally admitting his feelings, but Retsuko deciding to quit the group and choosing to stay in her day job. Hopefully she can fully recover from the ordeal.

"Let's go punch 'em back!"
Aug 27, 2020 10:54 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This writing in this show is superb! Everything feels real and organic, which is hard considering the unusual art style. The characters feel real and their individual problems even more so. This season kept the ball running and also focused a lot on Haida and gave him an interesting character arc. Honestly no complaints for the season besides for the crazy stalker fan which I feel was shoved in too close to the last minute and then quickly resolved to be properly effective, and less focus on other side characters that I would have liked to see more of.
Aug 27, 2020 12:32 PM

Jun 2017
I've loved this season! the new characters are a great addition :)
I will say that the end was a little bit over dramatic but it wasn't bad at all, and overall I can see how they all have develop since last season. Waiting for season 4!!

Aug 27, 2020 1:04 PM
Feb 2020
Dont really know how i completely feel about the ending. I kinda think this was the best season and it will probably be the last so they wanted to wrap it up but the Haida thing was especially forced. I would be more satisfied if he chose that other girl instead of retsuko and i dont know if they got together in the end but he confessed his feelings. Dont like the fact that retsuko left the idol group too, Manako and tiger guy are some of the best characters this show has and the other two didnt get that much development but they were still alright. I feel like she should have taken a break and went back to the idol scene. Its basically like season 2 where we end up back at square one. So basically, what i dont like is the fact that she left the the idol group, and haida ended up choosing retsuko, i kinda wanted that AI guy to have like a change of heart and if there ever was a next season they would get together and haida and dog girl would get together. 8.4/10. Like i said this is the best season i think. I'll just hope that the group stays together i guess.

Minsssk said:
I will say that the end was a little bit over dramatic but it wasn't bad at all, and overall I can see how they all have develop since last season. Waiting for season 4!!

Would have liked to see Haida not choose retsuko though. I just cant see them together no matter how hard i try. Also, there probably isnt gonna be a season 4 im guessing, but since we ended up back at square one like in season 2, maybe netflix is going for like episodic seasons sort of?

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
anime-primeAug 27, 2020 3:31 PM
Aug 27, 2020 1:16 PM

Jun 2017
Notifications said:
Minsssk said:

Would have liked to see Haida not choose retsuko though. I just cant see them together no matter how hard i try. Also, there probably isnt gonna be a season 4 im guessing, but since we ended up back at square one like in season 2, maybe netflix is going for like episodic seasons sort of?
Same with not seeing them together like... I don't see the compatibility between them (Would have to disagree with the app lol). I also I'm not fully sure that another season would be made but everything ended kinda weird and would love to see how it grows :3
Aug 27, 2020 1:20 PM
Feb 2020
Minsssk said:
Notifications said:

Same with not seeing them together like... I don't see the compatibility between them (Would have to disagree with the app lol). I also I'm not fully sure that another season would be made but everything ended kinda weird and would love to see how it grows :3

i kinda feel like they must up this time if they wanted another season. Would have liked a better ending cause this one felt forced. There was no reason to leave the idol group or for haida to choose retsuko when they clearly hardly have anything in common. Its like they threw away everything this season had built up in the last episode, manako, the tiger guy, and the dog girl.
Aug 27, 2020 3:39 PM

Jun 2017
Notifications said:
Minsssk said:

i kinda feel like they must up this time if they wanted another season. Would have liked a better ending cause this one felt forced. There was no reason to leave the idol group or for haida to choose retsuko when they clearly hardly have anything in common. Its like they threw away everything this season had built up in the last episode, manako, the tiger guy, and the dog girl.
Totally agree, it felt like they wanted to do so much in the last episode and that was definitely counterproductive. Also dog girl was literally the perfect match for Haida but it seems like they wanted to force the couple with Retsuko, I even felt bad for that poor girl.
Aug 27, 2020 11:33 PM

Sep 2015
I'm so confused, so did they end up together and start dating? It' really hard to tell
Aug 28, 2020 12:37 AM
Apr 2014
I overall enjoyed season three, but I did think it was a little rushed especially with that closure in the end. I wish they showed Retsuko taking her time resting after that incident and finding closure herself before they brought Haida there to help her. I did like the ending, but I felt it could've been developed more, especially since the last two seasons were a bit more polished.

I still enjoyed this season and I really liked the new characters that were here since they were quite realistic and had depth. I did think this time the show took itself a little too serious with the stalker and attempted murder, but I liked how they addressed serious issues this time and it was not a bad attempt. I would think they're doing stuff like that because they wanna finalize the series, but then in the end it just restarts back to square one, so maybe they are once again pushing for another season?

With all that is said, I still love Aggretsuko as a whole and was very entertained this season :)
Aug 28, 2020 12:54 AM
Dec 2018
Just wow. Basic timeline of events. I struggle to go though my 15 minute current event homework for economics out of pure exhaustion, but then I got super engaged with this season again. And holy shit! The idol concept actually worked! I kept going “One more episode”. Welp. But damn, this got some REAL drama in it. I’m so engaged with the romance. This show KNOWS how to make romance realistic. I usually get annoyed af with romance. Plus I love, just LOVE watching the idol group raise to the top. I actually thought that Retsuko found her place as an idol, but I guess the ending was more bittersweet than that. I want to know more about where this series goes. But I’m starting to think that maybe each season will go in a circle.
Aug 28, 2020 7:08 AM

Sep 2017
This last episode was the best in the entire series !

I really liked this 3rd season (despite the idol plot, I enjoyed it in the end)
The new characters introduced were nice, and I feel like Retsuko took a step forward in her life once again

Also, I already LOVED Haida in season 2, and episode 10 just cemented my feelings for him, he's definitively the best boy

When the anime finishes, Haida x Retsuko is a NEED.
Aug 28, 2020 10:26 AM

Apr 2013
Astraea_ said:
I'm so confused, so did they end up together and start dating? It' really hard to tell

They probably left it vague on purpose but imo they are not dating, though they are definitely much closer than they were before. At least that's how it seems to me.

I'm hoping for a season 4!!
Aug 28, 2020 12:26 PM
Apr 2015
YumeNoMonogatari said:
Astraea_ said:

They probably left it vague on purpose but imo they are not dating, though they are definitely much closer than they were before. At least that's how it seems to me.

I'm hoping for a season 4!!

That’s how I saw it too! I’m looking forward to seeing them get closer if there’s a next season. Tbph I would have liked Haida to charge in and say he wants to be there for her because he’s her friend and not show her the 100% match but I guess that’s what gave him the confidence. Retsuko was right abt him pushing her feelings on to her, but Bless Haida, he is a good boy. I think now that she sees he’s more caring and sweet than a just coworker who’s attracted to her, she’ll be able to open up to him more.

Also I didn’t know what I was expecting for Hyodo’s day job to be. Not a blue collar worker. I like it though. Am glad we got to see a softer caring side of him, even though I didn’t like how he treated Retsuko at first. He’s not a bad guy.

I was hoping for a nice word from Manaka at the end, but I see now that she was promising Retsuko the group would be fine and she didn’t need to worry abt or feel guilty for leaving them.

Great additions to the cast and development for the main chars! I love this season.
Aug 28, 2020 1:10 PM
Aug 2020
I'm torn bc on the one hand Haida's development was great, the drama I didn't think was too forced and I kind of liked since the anime didn't shy away from the bad parts of the idol industry, but on the other hand, I really didn't like the sequence after the app told Haida that he was 100% compatible with Retsuko. I was 100% certain it was a dream sequence bc I thought it was kinda dumb? Although the "Let's punch em back" scene was great.

Haida is still the best and overall this season was the best of the 3 (all 3 were awesome tho). Kinda sucks that I probably won't see Manaka and Hyodo again since other than Haida, they were the best parts of the season for me.

Overall I still would have to say I loved this episode. This series was amazing and I hope we get a season 4 someday!
Aug 28, 2020 5:04 PM

Dec 2017
i really liked this season, probably best one yet. the spotlight on Haida's character and romance advancements really struck some chords in me, especially how natural and mature was his relationship and partings with Inui

one thing that bothered me in the end was Haida confessing and the show basically leaving at that for the purposes of continuing milking the franchise. this season could've easily served as a closure. but nah, gotta milk the milk
Aug 28, 2020 7:44 PM

Nov 2012
Best season so far... but how DARE they leave the end ambiguous like that, I feel attacked.
Aug 28, 2020 9:35 PM
Oct 2012
That was overall the best season yet, tho Haida is a complete imbecile in romance.
Aug 29, 2020 8:01 AM

Feb 2020
well, that was truly a finale.

the murder thing was a bit too much imo but still entertaining. it sucks there's people like that in real life.

i still think haida should get over retsuko as retsuko clearly doesn't see him as that. maybe in the future he'll meet someone else but poor inui ): lowkey miss retsuko x tadano though haha might rewatch s2

i heard that s2 was supposed to be the finale but netlfix wanted another season since the show was successful. on the other hand, the finale gave let's of room for another season so who knows hmm
Aug 29, 2020 12:32 PM

Dec 2015
Nice. Like the previous episodes: 8/10 for me.
Would have loved a different ending ... Inui + Haida. (Because Inui was cute.)

But the ending to the idol group story was fine. Also nice to see Gori, Washimi, Tadano, Fennko ... all of them meeting and being friends.

And the manager guy cleaning the windows of the company building where Retsuko works. Lol. :D

I hope for a 4th season. I have wached the 1-minute episodes back then and took me a bit to get into it in season 1. But got good later and with S2 always great from the beginning already.

And I usually don't like such chars that don't look human. But the writing is really - like others already mentioned - great. So I liked it because of that ... while "getting used" to char style of the chars. At the beginning.

Now I also love that char design. (Inui was so cute. And I usually like cats more than dogs. :D)

Ton is the best. Strict boss of the accounting department. Bit still pretty wise when he gets serious.

I can see Retsuko succeeding Ton and Inui + Haida maybe still happening ... also Fenneko needs a boyfriend ha ha. :D (I like her personality.)

Washimi + Gori also always had some good moment in S2 especially. Need more of them.
Aug 29, 2020 4:46 PM

Feb 2017
ive been wondering if haida would eventually impress retsuko by singing metal! that was such a fun scene. i didnt expect this to get so emotional but i really liked it. wish there was an extra scene or two showing how the attack affected retsuko's mental health until she decided she cant work anymore though.

@littlelucky "I really didn't like the sequence after the app told Haida that he was 100% compatible with Retsuko. I was 100% certain it was a dream sequence bc I thought it was kinda dumb?"

i thought it was a dream sequence too and felt the same way but the scene afterward that implies tadano rigged the app to say theyre a 100% match made me feel better about it.
Aug 30, 2020 9:03 AM
Aug 2020
vidoxi said:
ive been wondering if haida would eventually impress retsuko by singing metal! that was such a fun scene. i didnt expect this to get so emotional but i really liked it. wish there was an extra scene or two showing how the attack affected retsuko's mental health until she decided she cant work anymore though.

@littlelucky "I really didn't like the sequence after the app told Haida that he was 100% compatible with Retsuko. I was 100% certain it was a dream sequence bc I thought it was kinda dumb?"

i thought it was a dream sequence too and felt the same way but the scene afterward that implies tadano rigged the app to say theyre a 100% match made me feel better about it.

Yeah Tadano rigging the app made me feel better about it as well although I still have some problems with it.
Sep 1, 2020 11:27 AM

Sep 2015
That ending was sad and not really in a good way. This is probably the best season yet and the writing is greater than ever, but the way they invalidated Retsuko’s trauma had some bad implications, especially with how she just goes back to the status quo of working at a job she hates.

Also the retsuko-Haida thing shouldn’t have ended with him seemingly getting a chance at Retsuko, it just felt off. Besides, they wouldn’t even be that great. The inui stuff at the end was alright though
Sep 1, 2020 9:32 PM

Dec 2013
This doesn't look like we are getting a season 4 lol. Really like how intense things got there in the end. Definitely need some time to let it all sink in but I'll see if my score changes later.
Sep 1, 2020 10:31 PM

Mar 2019
It was such a herbivore move for Haida to not ask Retsuko out on a date to dinner or something. It's been long enough and they're still friends? Ugh, idk. (Funny they never mentioned(?) the company's policy for dating coworkers.) Haida's still one of my all-time fave characters along with Retsuko though.

The scene in which Fenneko and the deer girl talked about dating made me laugh. "It's a preliminary contract which is the most exciting and also the worst part of dating!"

It didn't make much sense for Retsuko to go back to the job she despises. I know it's Retsuko's whole thing to displace her emotions into metal songs, but I wish she had spoken up for herself. It would've been cooler for her to be an idol and date Haida. Sigh. Oh well. I'm also pretty sure as the Producer-san Hyodo should've stopped Retsuko's stalker from insulting her during that meet and greet, I thought I saw him standing nearby.

Wonder if we'll get another season, I'd watch it. It's kinda like a sitcom because there's still more problems to be solved if the writer(s?) choose to go w/ that.
Sep 2, 2020 1:28 PM

May 2012
Really enjoyed this third season, they sure went all out on this one with the character and plot development! Enjoyed the whole band thing and the romance development as well!

Quite enjoyed it and while there is always room for more, with this kind of ending they could stop if they wanted to as it is a satisfying ending if you ask me.
Sep 2, 2020 10:56 PM

Oct 2017
I really liked this season. It did feel like it was missing something the other 2 had (which I think was the daily/office life aspect). It feels like a lot of things happened fast, but we still got some development for Haida and Retsuko. Speaking of, we finally got Haida's song! I've been waiting for him to sing since season one lol

I think we got to see less of the old cast... But overall, I enjoyed it and I do kind of feel her decision in the end makes sense for her.
Sep 4, 2020 12:03 AM
Apr 2017
Mohammadalmannai said:
Just finished season 3, it was a bit dramatic with the attempted murder but I am impressed with the focus on Haida and Retsuko this season, and I really liked all the new character introduced this season.

It was enjoyable, hopefully we will get a 4th season soon!

If haida and retsuko weren't officially a couple next season, I would rate this series 1/10....
Sep 4, 2020 7:24 AM

Aug 2014
While I overall really enjoyed this season, this ending definitely felt rushed.

I understand that there's only so much these creators can do given their time frame. However, Retsuko's trauma was dealt with so quickly I felt whiplash.

I hope that if we do get a season 4, which with how open they left the end of this season it is possible, that the writers explore Retsuko's paranoia. I know for sure that she would not just be "okay" after an incident such as that, not even after Haida's interference. While his support is certainly helpful for her, there still has to be some lingering fear.

Aside from that, this season was phenomenal. While I enjoyed season 2 a lot, the arc with Tadano in the second half of that season felt lacking. While I appreciated Retsuko's discovery of what she wanted for herself in life, Tadano's character was flat and largely uninteresting.

Season 3 on the other hand gave development to Haida, which he has desperately needed since season 1. It was nice to see him finally grow a spine and definitively decide what he wants for himself, even if it may seem idealistic. Aside from Haida, this season let Retsuko explore what made her the happiest. Retsuko has finally began to open-up about her frustrations, although she still has a very long way to go in terms of trusting her peers.

In terms of the other characters introduced in season 3, I absolutely adored every aspect of the OTM Girls. Hyodo was an absolute joy to watch, and Monica was one of the most insightful characters to have been introduced into this show. Inui was a mature individual that deserved better, though I appreciate her assistance in pushing Haida toward deciding what he wanted for himself.

Overall season 3 had some investing drama with intriguing themes and entertaining characters with an unfortunately rushed ending. If I were to give this season a numerical rating, I would score it a 9 out of 10. Season 1 is still the best season in my opinion, though the show has managed to remain strong despite running for this long.

If this show does get another season, I optimistically look forward to what it has to offer.

Sep 5, 2020 1:49 PM

Jan 2010
Season 3 is just like the other seasons, so much build up in the beginning but still ends up flat. Butttt if we ignore that, I enjoyed this season bc i saw more of haida and i loved the new characters introduced. Hopefully they'll still be around next season if there's going to be one. I wasn't surprised that retsuko went back to working since her mascot is literally an office worker... seeing her as an idol was cute tho

btw haida is such a simp for retsuko i- like he could have had a chance to have a healthy relationship but still chooses to pursue someone uninterested in him lol. anyway so, next season there better be a more significant development between the two or else just let the ship sink lol
Sep 5, 2020 8:24 PM

Jun 2010
The show finally degenerated into a soap opera. I was worried about that after the self-contained first season didn't leave much hanging other than Haida's attraction to Retsuko but the second season managed to avoid it. I don't think Inui contributes much to the plot beyond that. Haida has felt sorry for himself a lot over Retsuko (generally played for laughs) but here he has to regret how he's hurt someone else instead but that doesn't seem to rebound on the larger plot at all; at best you could say Inui's proactive behavior inspired him to stop being so passive with Retsuko, but that doesn't fit that well because he already took a proactive step in season 1.

The non-soap opera part of the story continues the "dreams vs. reality" theme that the first two seasons used, where in the first Retsuko had to give up a shallow dream and face reality and then in the second stand up for a dream by changing reality even though it was unpleasant to do. This season furthers that by giving Retsuko a "dream" to chase and having Ton point out the dangers inherent to it; that there's nowhere to retreat to if it fails. But after this the theme fizzles out; an extreme is shown of the dangers of Retsuko's "dream" with the psycho fan and Haida offers to provide the safety she lacks but then she doesn't go through with it anyway so what's the point?
Sep 6, 2020 8:36 AM

Jun 2013
I finished both S2 and S3 in one sitting. I think emotionally I was more invested in season 2 but the absurdity of Retsuko being in an idol group just grabbed my attention. I think they're both 8.5/10 seasons.
臭い-
Sep 7, 2020 11:59 PM
Jun 2020
It totally figues that cheetaguy is a window washer. He had that air about him of dummmy that doesn't know what he's doing

But also good on him for trying to make it.

REtsuko is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!
SO STUBBORN ! SO DUMB! Starting to hate her!
Sep 8, 2020 12:00 AM
Jun 2020
ps can the show be about monica now?
Sep 8, 2020 11:36 AM

Dec 2009
This was awesome! Want more~~

I wonder if Ton buchou's voice actor is the same for his daughters.. :D
Sep 9, 2020 9:58 AM

Aug 2020
Damn, that was... something. An attempted murder was not what I expected for a season finale, but surprisingly, it works, kinda. It does kinda fall flat at the end though, Retsuko just goes back to normal life without anything have changed. Haida still seems to be in love with Retsy despite multiple instances of other characters and Retsy herself pointing out that he doesn't really know that much about her... which is true? I don't know, I thought Inui would have been a better fit, but I guess we'd just have to see where they take their relationship in season 4 if it happens.
Watch Gunsmith Cats!!!!
Sep 9, 2020 10:02 AM

Nov 2008
BEST. FINALE. YET. Man, that was amazing. The karaoke battle was more epic than most shounen battles. xD

Yaoi said:
like he could have had a chance to have a healthy relationship

He was CLEARLY uncomfortable around Inui when they were alone in his apartment; he couldn't even tell her he liked her...how was that even supposed to work?

Dating someone on the rebound is like the worst idea ever.

On the other hand...

There is a subtle change in how Retsuko looks at him; I'll eat a hat if RetsukoxHaida isn't endgame for this show. xD

GO, MY SHIP.

ChiibiSep 9, 2020 10:12 AM

Sep 10, 2020 11:03 AM

Sep 2015
I don't dislike the RetsukoXHaida ship but given the "woke" aproach they been trying to take since the change from the original (and better) Aggretsuko I really think it's a toxic relationship and idea.
Sep 16, 2020 6:22 AM

Mar 2013
I am not sure. I just can't see Haida and Retsuko together romantically. They work best as friends but show just pushes and pushes them. Inui was such a good pick and he liked her back, but his feelings for Retsuko are stronger. But she didn't like him like that at all, we saw how she is when she is interested. This is stupid, keeping those feelings for 5 years, not doing anything and what... sooner or later she will be his just because? Ugh.
I thought the group was a perfect place for her, she was so happy. I understand, the murder attempt is traumatic but how does this connect that she should leave? What if someone attacks her because of her accountant work? Will she quite job too?
Honestly, it's like they try to push Retsuko back at the start, without caring that it doesn't make sense as long as they can continue manufacture more and more plots that in the end will be pointless.
Sep 18, 2020 8:21 PM

Mar 2020
OKAY

WHAT THE FUCK

I am actually having a mental breakdown right now. Words cannot describe what this finale has made me feel. I think the most prevalent thought I had throughout this episode is that these cuddly Animal Crossing-esque characters are capable of committing acts of violence. It's confirmed canon now. Genocides, mass murders and homicides are all acts which can be committed within the Aggretsuko universe. I can't wait for season 4 when Haida gets drafted into the Vietnam war and violates the Geneva convention.

If it weren't for how absolutely terrible the ending was, I would give this a 5 like I did the last season. Granted, the 'idol' genre is something I'm not particularly fond of, so in retrospect I should have seen this as a recipe for disaster.

I've only been involved in the Aggretsuko community for 23 days now, but I think it's high time I hang up my hat and move on with my life.
Godspeed (○`ω´)ゞ

(I was actually thinking of making up an exaggerated quip to debase whatever absurd premise season 4 decides to roll with, but that joke about war and violence practically played itself into my hands holy shit)
XeroBeatSep 18, 2020 8:29 PM
Sep 27, 2020 10:16 PM

Sep 2018
I don't know what to say. I know Haida likes Retsuko for a long time but in Retsuko side, it's not like that.. he's a friend/co-worker. They didn't interact that much to begin with. I really can't ship Haida and Retsuko. I'm angry why Tadano is so cool about it!!! He even ship them. I'm disappointed :( 
Oct 9, 2020 8:13 AM
Jul 2018
I'll be honest, I don't like him being with Hayda... I've seen how he behaves when he gets jealous or instead of facing the problems, instead of making serious decisions... Although I'm happy he saved her.
Oct 18, 2020 6:18 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
hm so they are together now?
this kinda feels like end end?
sad ... but i still enjoyed the most parts of it <3

Nov 17, 2020 7:16 PM

May 2017
I still get the feeling Retsuko doesn't see Haida in a romantic way at all. He should have picked Inui, she would make him happy.

Also I wanted to pet Inui, is she a cocker spaniel? They're so cute.
Dec 9, 2020 10:04 AM

Nov 2008
smoledman said:
He should have picked Inui, she would make him happy.

You cannot be happy with someone you do not love. :| Hell, he couldn't even say he "liked" her and when she gets close to him, he looks REALLY uncomfortable like he doesn't want it.

If you compare episode 8's Retsuko's visit and Inui's visit, you can see how differently Haida's reactions are. He looks really happy during Retsuko's visit and totally stressed out during Inui's. I thought that was a solid statement on the writer's part like "Inui is not the girl for him".

Also I wanted to pet Inui, is she a cocker spaniel?

Might be.
ChiibiDec 9, 2020 10:10 AM

Dec 9, 2020 11:01 AM

May 2017
As I get older, I'd settle for someone who wasn't my ideal choice. I guess when you're mid 20s you think you have forever to make that 'perfect' choice.
Dec 28, 2020 12:48 PM

Aug 2011
wow, tadano is the best wing man. this season was really good with character development from a lot of the characters. hopefully retsuko gives haida a chance :3
Dec 30, 2020 12:05 PM

Aug 2020
Wow that ending was actually better than I had anticipated. I think this has been my favorite episode from all 3 seasons. I never expected to even watch this season but my friend kept convincing me it got better so I did. I'm actually somewhat excited for the next season. Who woulda thought?
Also go Haida! Finally admitted his feelings. :)

Jan 4, 2021 2:45 PM
Jan 2017
another great season ^^
buuut i still feel Haias a damn idiot for not picking Inui
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Shymander - Aug 27, 2020

11 by IridescentJaune »»
May 5, 2023 6:05 PM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Shymander - Aug 27, 2020

15 by Yanssen10 »»
May 1, 2023 5:33 AM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Shymander - Aug 27, 2020

10 by mattfrostii »»
Feb 16, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Shymander - Aug 27, 2020

12 by lihle808 »»
Jul 22, 2022 9:01 AM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Shymander - Aug 27, 2020

10 by lihle808 »»
Jul 22, 2022 8:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.