Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 20, 2023 8:32 PM

Nov 2010
It's YUNA, the 4th best waifu of the series!
Eiji is so weak. Even with all the waifu buffs, the best thing he did was scratch Vassago.
Vassago is a true Prince of Hell; I am nothing compared to him.
I like Leafa's STL version. She's so pretty! I wish Suguha looked like her STL/ALO avatar in real life.
Feb 6, 2023 2:15 AM

Jul 2015
As many others pointed out, PoH's hatred for the japanese is quite misplaced and very odd considering his shitty parents are to blame
Also Yanai suddenly falling to his death after being scared by a falling wrench was kinda funny to me.

Apr 9, 2023 12:44 PM
Mar 2017
Yuna hat gesungen!
Apr 10, 2023 8:32 PM
Jun 2022
Why did they enter characters from the "Ordinal Scale
"? Nautilus and Yuna were not in the book.
Apr 10, 2023 8:54 PM
Jun 2022
There is some beauty in the understatement of the PoH story. but it's a pity that in the anime they didn't mention that he went to sao as a hired killer
Jun 2, 2023 7:28 PM

Dec 2012
All the girls in the world can't get between these bros. My man Eugeo stepping up one more time.

My favorite part of this season is how it feels like a massive all stars royale, even bringing Eiji & Yuna into the mix for their moment in the spotlight. War of Underworld feels like it could have been the endgame for SAO in many regards (glad it's not though).

And once again, the blood & gore that Alicization brought really add a whole new level of brutality to SAO. It was especially excruciating with Leafa, knowing that her and the others are experiencing real pain through VR for the first time in earnest.
Jun 15, 2023 9:45 AM
Nov 2017
Glad to know that they changed PoH's backstory from the LN because that was really dumb, the only reason SAO players managed to survive was because hospitals were taking care of their body oin the real world, meanwhile this dumbass went into SAO alone without having anyone to take care of his body lmfao...
Dec 16, 2023 6:12 PM

Nov 2023
Well gahhdamn that PoH I hope he's not powerful enough
Dec 18, 2023 10:15 PM

Dec 2019
This wasn't necessarily bad, but it felt almost parodical to have all these characters just show up like that even though some of them were antagonists previously, and Yuna singing in the middle of the whole thing... It's kinda crappy.

Also, how the fuck do all the characters have such resistance to pain? They should be experiencing real pain, yet Leafa literally gets her head pierced by a spear and she keeps her composure. The first time Kirito got hurt in this world, it REALLY hurt, but apparently everyone here is completely ignoring the pain.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Jan 13, 9:22 PM

Mar 2008
I guess it's a good thing I watched the movie before watching this season, otherwise I'd have been like who were those two. Definitely wasn't expecting that.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 19, 2020

320 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Jan 15, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 5, 2020

154 by White_Alice »»
Jan 12, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Aug 29, 2020

261 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 18, 2023 11:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.