Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 30, 2020 7:19 PM

May 2013
Wait that was Yui getting rejected? they just postponed the Cake Baking they could Bake the sweets once the prom problem is done.
Jul 30, 2020 7:19 PM

May 2013
Wait that was Yui getting rejected? they just postponed the Cake Baking they could Bake the sweets once the prom problem is done.
Jul 30, 2020 7:24 PM
Apr 2019
Oh yeah. This and Re:Zero's episodes are both damn good. So it was true that it was literally "calm before the storm" before this episode, huh? I loved how they presented it and how it highlights the characters.

Yui is already hinting a lot romantic nuances 8man from the first few half of the episode. It gives the vibes that she really wanted 8man on her own behalf. However, things started to escalate when Yukino's mom appeared, because of the prom issue. I never couldn't understand her deal though since I haven't read the light novel, but how I interpret the situation is that they wanted Yukino to break the chain of the so called "codependency", if I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong for this lol

8man saying he wanted to save Yukino takes us back to Season 2 when Yukino asks 8man to save her. I like how 8man is willing to patch things up even if it is against other people's wishes. Lastly, the voice acting of Yui in the end is incredible. It gave me chills considering the ED is playing on that scene. It's so sad to see Yui blow up her tears. Both Yukino and Yui are best girls for me :(

Overall, I rate this episode 5/5.
Jul 30, 2020 8:47 PM
Mar 2020
Ah.. very profound episode that it made me cry, too.
Jul 30, 2020 8:49 PM

Jul 2014
Another week of Yui being best girl, another week of being Yui is suffering.

Ahhhhhhhhhh the ending was so painful but the ED song sung by Nao Touyama was so beautiful, I love her voice so much.

It's obvious who's going to win but as a Yui fan this show can be so painful to watch.
Jul 30, 2020 8:49 PM

Jul 2014
Another week of Yui being best girl, another week of being Yui is suffering.

Ahhhhhhhhhh the ending was so painful but the ED song sung by Nao Touyama was so beautiful, I love her voice so much.

It's obvious who's going to win but as a Yui fan this show can be so painful to watch.
Jul 30, 2020 9:00 PM

Aug 2019
NO STOP. PLEASE. Stop hurting Yui plz what did she do to deserve this D: ngl each episode that goes by, i enjoy the plot more and more, but i can also feel it getting much more dark and saddening when it comes to the relationship of Hachiman, Yukino and Yui.
Yep, and just like that my views on Haruno fluctuate once more. I get what shes trying to spell out about Yukino, that she can't always rely on others and needs to be more dependent especially when after the 3 graduate they probably won't see each other after. But damn she could not of worded it any nicer to Yui or Hachiman, describing the threes friendship as one of "codependency" fucking OUCH bro, i guess to be truthful really is to be cruel
Damn, Yukino is definitely in a tough spot, true she definitely needs to do some things by herself, but i think considering the situation, it feels like she's hurting Yui and Hachiman with her choices without even realising.
Also, what i found pretty interesting was when 8man was on the phone with Hiratsuka, it was basically him admitting to only help with the prom because Yukino was apart of it? And he wants to make sure it continues running because of this? Pretty spicy if you ask me, need more.
Jul 30, 2020 9:01 PM

Oct 2016
What a great episode, Hachiman actually said it that they were a love triangle lmao.

"I promised to save her" save her he shall, but at poor Yui's expense.

Really looking forward to the next episodes.
Jul 30, 2020 9:02 PM

Jan 2016
"uh, love triangle?"
Ah yes, oregairu in nutshell.

Also damn, the feels...
Detective1412Jul 30, 2020 9:10 PM
Jul 30, 2020 9:56 PM
Apr 2018
Can someone please explain this whole fiasco to me? Like in what way did 8man reject yui,
Jul 30, 2020 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
Can someone explain this episode for me?

I looked up, and apparently, there are no proms in Japanese high schools. But what were the reasons the PO whatever they were called, were against the idea of prom? Why make the reason that Hachiman shouldn't help black haired girl something so melodramatic like she'd become over reliant on him? Why did Yui cry so much over a crush? What is it with anime teenagers making such a big deal out of not being able to be with their romantic interest? Move on. It's not like she was in love with 8man for years.

FTKHRTTGLEL said:
Can someone please explain this whole fiasco to me? Like in what way did 8man reject yui,

For some reason, in anime, whenever the guy decides to help another girl, the girl who has a crush on him assumes that he's side lined her.
Jul 30, 2020 10:16 PM

Apr 2020
Tsuukaku-Zanryuu said:

Edit: I'm Yukino shipper but Yui needs to fight if she really likes 8man lol
I mean aside from us no one knows in anime who 8man really likes or im missin someting i dont get it why yui easily gave up

Along the course of the series, Yui easily made multiple attempts to get her feelings across to Hikigaya, being the first to do so even. It's much easier to see her in action in the LN but a small list: in S1 alone, she made cookies for him, went on a summer festival date with him, almost always tries to walk with him to club or going home, and finally shared a honey toast with him in exchange for a real date.

Yui knows that Hikigaya and Yukino is in a world she can't reach. Yukino and Hikigaya complement each other's personality, shown by how smooth their conversations go. While Yui and Hikigaya's personality contrast, harming both their lifestyles (but probably learning something in the long run). But despite the overwhelming odds, you can see Yui still trying until this episode. So if there is a contest between them two it's easy to tell who would win.
Jul 30, 2020 10:47 PM

Dec 2010
Seriously this season...

Each episode has me on the verge of tears since episode 1...

Then that Naobou ED...

Beautiful episode
Jul 30, 2020 10:53 PM

May 2020
FTKHRTTGLEL said:
It's just the fact that Hachiman don't want relationships with nice girls like yui also he admired yukino from the start.
My MALoween✟Mansion 2022 Candies :
Jul 30, 2020 10:57 PM
Jul 2020
The triangle will never end

Yahari Ore no Seishun LoveCome wa Machigatte Iru.
NothingSuprisingAug 8, 2020 10:56 PM
Jul 30, 2020 11:09 PM
Nov 2018
first half was happy. second half was sorrowful. this anime is getting sadder and sadder. sensei is leaving the school. prom might get cancelled. yui suferring. everyone suffering.

btw, so 8man knows it's a love triangle? lol
Jul 30, 2020 11:24 PM
Jul 2020
Idk y some people r hating on yukino...
they say that Yui was nice enough to let 8man help yukino but they disregard the fact that yukino is trying to give up on hachiman 4 yui's happiness
I want something genuine....
Jul 30, 2020 11:35 PM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
AbsurdTurk said:

I looked up, and apparently, there are no proms in Japanese high schools. But what were the reasons the PO whatever they were called, were against the idea of prom? Why make the reason that Hachiman shouldn't help black haired girl something so melodramatic like she'd become over reliant on him? Why did Yui cry so much over a crush? What is it with anime teenagers making such a big deal out of not being able to be with their romantic interest? Move on. It's not like she was in love with 8man for years.

FTKHRTTGLEL said:

For some reason, in anime, whenever the guy decides to help another girl, the girl who has a crush on him assumes that he's side lined her.

Proms aren't a regular part of Japanese high school, but that doesn't mean that a student council couldn't plan one as a special event (the fact that they aren't normal was highlighted in episode 2 if I recall correctly.) At this point it is unclear why the parent-teacher organization (PTO) is against the prom, but again since it isn't a normal part of the culture just doing something different may come across as questionable.

I'm personally of the opinion that their relationship isn't codependent, and that Haruno is weaponizing the possibility to hurt her younger sister. It could also be true that Haruno is doing it at their mother's behest, or that she is really concerned, but I don't trust Haruno's motives at this point.

While this may not be your experience with romance, my opinion is that the intensity of the feeling isn't strongly correlated with time. Time does tend to intensify love, but the rate at which different people build their affection and attachment differs drastically. Yui is crying because it was that important to her, and I have no reason to doubt the depth of her feeling. Callously telling someone that their feelings are insignificant never helps them and does no favors for your image either.

Yui has significant reason to believe that Hachiman indeed has feelings for Yukino and that those feelings are reciprocated. She's able to read the subtext of Hachiman's words and actions; this anime expects us as viewers to be able to catch on to the subtext as well. In some anime it wouldn't be a valid assumption that a guy going to help a girl is a declaration of love, but here it most certainly is.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Jul 30, 2020 11:55 PM
Jul 2018
gaussian_ said:
AbsurdTurk said:

Proms aren't a regular part of Japanese high school, but that doesn't mean that a student council couldn't plan one as a special event (the fact that they aren't normal was highlighted in episode 2 if I recall correctly.) At this point it is unclear why the parent-teacher organization (PTO) is against the prom, but again since it isn't a normal part of the culture just doing something different may come across as questionable.

I'm personally of the opinion that their relationship isn't codependent, and that Haruno is weaponizing the possibility to hurt her younger sister. It could also be true that Haruno is doing it at their mother's behest, or that she is really concerned, but I don't trust Haruno's motives at this point.

While this may not be your experience with romance, my opinion is that the intensity of the feeling isn't strongly correlated with time. Time does tend to intensify love, but the rate at which different people build their affection and attachment differs drastically. Yui is crying because it was that important to her, and I have no reason to doubt the depth of her feeling. Callously telling someone that their feelings are insignificant never helps them and does no favors for your image either.

Yui has significant reason to believe that Hachiman indeed has feelings for Yukino and that those feelings are reciprocated. She's able to read the subtext of Hachiman's words and actions; this anime expects us as viewers to be able to catch on to the subtext as well. In some anime it wouldn't be a valid assumption that a guy going to help a girl is a declaration of love, but here it most certainly is.

Oh okay.
I'm sorry, but I have difficulty taking romanatic heartbreak as an actual inner conflict in fiction as something actually serious. If someone feels that intensely for someone else, despite not knowing them for so long, then that isn't really love; that's raging teenage hormones disguised as love. You can't actually love someone you've only known for like a year; actual love is something that comes over a long period of time.
There are just so many more other interesting inner conflicts actual people have, things that are worth worrying about, than dumb teenage romance.
Jul 31, 2020 12:03 AM
Dec 2018
cythraul said:
Damn, I really like how this season is exploring yui's feelings a bit but I really feel sad for her.

Yukino's mom is a bitch alright, I hope to see her act like a proper mom someday

This legit made me laugh.

Too self aware lol.

not sure if he being self aware or sarcastic like how he usually does
Jul 31, 2020 12:14 AM

Apr 2020
AbsurdTurk said:

There are just so many more other interesting inner conflicts actual people have, things that are worth worrying about, than dumb teenage romance.

It's literally in the title though. My Teen Romantic Comedy...

Most of the series has always been about dumb teenage situations present in stereotypical rom-com anime but is sprinkled with a tiny bit of realism, and approached in an entirely different manner.

If you judge this anime like an introspection of life, then you missed some points.
Jul 31, 2020 12:18 AM
Jul 2018
ToraiS said:
AbsurdTurk said:

It's literally in the title though. My Teen Romantic Comedy...

Most of the series has always been about dumb teenage situations present in stereotypical rom-com anime but is sprinkled with a tiny bit of realism, and approached in an entirely different manner.

If you judge this anime like an introspection of life, then you missed some points.

It's possible to be a romantic comedy, without being a romantic drama. The title of the series is my Teen Romantic Comedy, not my Teen Romantic Drama.
Jul 31, 2020 12:26 AM

Apr 2020
AbsurdTurk said:

It's possible to be a romantic comedy, without being a romantic drama. The title of the series is my Teen Romantic Comedy, not my Teen Romantic Drama.

Let me list some top anime under the tags of School, Romance, Comedy:
Love is War
Bunny Girl Senpai
Suzumiya Haruhi
Toradora
Oregairu
Little Busters
Ballroom e Youkoso
Takagi-san
Sakura-sou.

Out of all of these, only two can be categorized as strictly romantic comedy; Kaguya and Takagi-san. Most have a drama tag.
Jul 31, 2020 12:59 AM

Oct 2013
Yui has really been one of the most tragic characters for me, especially if Hachiman ends up with Yukino. Yui has had so many moments to interfere with the relationship as mentioned in the anime: even bringing up the topic of romance to Yukino would have caused any potential for Yukino and Hachiman's relationship to fail. Knowing this, she still supports her friends.

This anime has been a wonderful exploration of relationships for me. While a tad on the dramatic side (I mean it is an anime), I've appreciated the depth the anime goes into presumptions, confirmation bias, doubt, trust, kindness, selflessness, and love. I'll enjoy the rest of the ride for sure.
Jul 31, 2020 1:02 AM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
AbsurdTurk said:
Oh okay.
I'm sorry, but I have difficulty taking romanatic heartbreak as an actual inner conflict in fiction as something actually serious. If someone feels that intensely for someone else, despite not knowing them for so long, then that isn't really love; that's raging teenage hormones disguised as love. You can't actually love someone you've only known for like a year; actual love is something that comes over a long period of time.

I personally see no reason to discount an intensely emotional struggle as inherently stupid, but of course your mileage with the subject matter may vary. In particular, I think Yui's struggle is remarkably well-developed. She's done her best to help and befriend Hachiman and Yukino, and so the struggle of having feelings for Hachiman while also wanting what is best for both of her friends is a lot deeper than simply having a crush, going to school, and seeing that crush walking arm-in-arm with someone else.

Romance is an effective intermediary for other struggles since so much of human society revolves around our primal physical desire for sex and emotional desire for companionship. The focus on teen love is admittedly driven in part by creators realizing that teens will want to consume their material, but also in part by the fact that to a teen, these emotions are new and they have no context for what to do with them. That lack of context broadens the stage of action, allowing ridiculous Romeo and Juliet scenarios to suddenly be more plausible. Yearning for the halcyon days when romance was bright and fresh, untainted by our misjudgments and others misdeeds is completely understandable; subverting the genre by revealing the complexity that was always there as Oregairu does is, in my opinion, simply brilliant.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Jul 31, 2020 1:14 AM
Jul 2013
Sorry if already asked but does someone know the guitar OST at the beginning of the episode (when Hachiman and Yui are walking in the corridor, just before the opening). I already heard it in the previous episodes and the 2nd season (when Hachiman and sensei are talking on the bridge) but I just couldn't find the OST.

Thanks in advance
Jul 31, 2020 1:21 AM

Oct 2013
gaussian_ said:

I personally see no reason to discount an intensely emotional struggle as inherently stupid, but of course your mileage with the subject matter may vary. In particular, I think Yui's struggle is remarkably well-developed. She's done her best to help and befriend Hachiman and Yukino, and so the struggle of having feelings for Hachiman while also wanting what is best for both of her friends is a lot deeper than simply having a crush, going to school, and seeing that crush walking arm-in-arm with someone else.

Romance is an effective intermediary for other struggles since so much of human society revolves around our primal physical desire for sex and emotional desire for companionship. The focus on teen love is admittedly driven in part by creators realizing that teens will want to consume their material, but also in part by the fact that to a teen, these emotions are new and they have no context for what to do with them. That lack of context broadens the stage of action, allowing ridiculous Romeo and Juliet scenarios to suddenly be more plausible. Yearning for the halcyon days when romance was bright and fresh, untainted by our misjudgments and others misdeeds is completely understandable; subverting the genre by revealing the complexity that was always there as Oregairu does is, in my opinion, simply brilliant.

I sincerely appreciate your response as these are my exact thoughts. Seriously, these are my exact thoughts eloquently stated. Haha, now I have some reason to be posting on episode forums.

"...subverting the genre by revealing the complexity that was always there as Oregairu does is, in my opinion, simply brilliant." Yes this nails it on the head.
Jul 31, 2020 1:50 AM
Sep 2018
cchigu said:
My dude, to adapt everything they would require 2 cours.

season 1 covered 7 volumes.
season 2 covered 7 volumes.
season 3 is covering 3 volumes.

They could've litereally adapted this season nearly word by word and still have leftover time
Jul 31, 2020 1:52 AM
Sep 2018
Lowkey disappointed in how much of the codepency scene they cut out. His monologue there was so good. Was probably one of my favorite scenes in the whole series.
Jul 31, 2020 1:52 AM
Sep 2018
Lowkey disappointed in how much of the codepency scene they cut out. His monologue there was so good. Was probably one of my favorite scenes in the whole series. But the handled the I want to help scene SO BEAUTIFULLY so I'm not upset at all. Tho having a full codependency scene would've made the help scene better, since its supposed to tie in to his second monologue there
tzyhaJul 31, 2020 2:58 AM
Jul 31, 2020 1:56 AM
Jan 2011
Absolutely love all the subtext and layers that this show has. It's refreshing to see that not everything is directly spelled out to the viewer.
Jul 31, 2020 2:05 AM

Aug 2014
I just dont know what everyone sees in Yukino..... All the chicks in this anime are pretty.  But if we go by personality and girlfriend material, what the heck would anyone, including Hachiman, see in her? 

Its Yui or bust at this point.

I really wished Hachiman had turn around to see Yui again and catch her crying. If that had happen, its game over for everyone because then Yui would have confessed and kissed Hachiman right there.
oooo3333Feb 18, 2023 6:15 AM
Jul 31, 2020 2:11 AM

Aug 2014
With all said, we are now on episode 4 of season 3. If there is any romance in this anime between the 3 main characters, then its about time to start showing progress and not just internal monologues of feelings. Its time to confess or kiss or act. Im guessing the drama will begin on who Hachiman will take to prom.
Jul 31, 2020 2:27 AM
Oct 2015
This is what I fear when many Hachiman monologues are cut, people will think that Yui still has a chance and think Hachiman's feelings towards them are equal. Lol no, even if Yui confesses there, she will be rejected.
Jul 31, 2020 2:34 AM

Mar 2016
I've never seen a MC rave over a brand of instant coffee. I want Hachiman as my son-in-law.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Jul 31, 2020 2:38 AM
Nov 2018
> For that reason, it didn’t matter how I tried to say it during the call, my mouth only changed into different shapes, without being able to form any words.
The only thing that remained for me to use, was the relationship between us. It was extraordinarily easy to frame it as the reason, since it had been a codependent one after all. I could easily say that ‘I was able to confirm the meaning of my existence by having her depend on me’. I could easily convince myself with that. However, that wasn’t the real answer. The codependency was only the plain structure of our relationship. It wasn’t our feelings. I could probably use it as an excuse, but it couldn’t be the real reason.

Btw, this is the paragraph that helps us know his feelings, right???
Jul 31, 2020 2:56 AM

Jan 2020
This episode surely was an emotional rollercoaster.

Hachiman finally emphasizes on his own feelings for Yukino and decides to resque her as he promised one day that he would. As a result, Yui, being confirmed of the fact that Hachiman considers her as a precious friend but doesn't hold romantic feelings towards her, finally releases all the tears she was holding up until now. And boy was that sad! Yui's voice actor did an amazing job in expressing Yui's emotions through her voice. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Definitely a 5/5 episode.
Jul 31, 2020 3:03 AM

Aug 2014
ShiroHachi said:
This is what I fear when many Hachiman monologues are cut, people will think that Yui still has a chance and think Hachiman's feelings towards them are equal. Lol no, even if Yui confesses there, she will be rejected.

If Yui was to confess to Hachiman during episode 4, there is NO WAY that Hachiman would deny a pretty and sweet girl like Yui. NO WAY that he would pass up on that chance. He would be an idiot if he did, specially someone with a horrible history with woman like Hachiman. It would be the prize at the end of the race. No guy would pass up on a pretty and sweet girl just because there is a possibility that another girl that he likes might say yes to him.
oooo3333Jul 31, 2020 3:06 AM
Jul 31, 2020 3:05 AM

Aug 2014
IrrelevantGuy said:

Hachiman finally emphasizes on his own feelings for Yukino and decides to resque her as he promised one day that he would. As a result, Yui, being confirmed of the fact that Hachiman considers her as a precious friend but doesn't hold romantic feelings towards her, finally releases all the tears she was holding up until now. And boy was that sad! Yui's voice actor did an amazing job in expressing Yui's emotions through her voice. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

If Hachiman decided to rescue Yukino, he did it as a friend, and not because he might like her. A friend is in a tight situation with something big, so he will say yes of course.

Yui must win.
Jul 31, 2020 3:07 AM

Apr 2016
damn, this episode really hit me in the feels :'/

Jul 31, 2020 3:15 AM

Jan 2020
ooo333 said:
IrrelevantGuy said:

If Hachiman decided to rescue Yukino, he did it as a friend, and not because he might like her. A friend is in a tight situation with something big, so he will say yes of course.

Yui must win.

Don't get me wrong, I'm also team Yui. But at this point it's obvious from Hachiman's reaction that he holds romantic feelings towards Yukino. He would also save Yui when needed, but only as a friend. In Yukino's case, he decides to save her because of his romantic feelings towards her.
Jul 31, 2020 3:36 AM
Jan 2020
Bro, why did they change the art styles so much, Yukino's head looks so long and squished up, I can't. Like bro, does no one else see this??
Jul 31, 2020 4:20 AM

Mar 2010
Can someone tell me what PTA or PTO (depends on translation) means in this anime?

I'm sorry but i'm not a native speaker of English. And they keep using it (PTO members)..
Jul 31, 2020 4:29 AM

Jul 2020
Woow all the feels... Great episode and eye-opening.

Kinda wished Hikki went home with Yui to bake that delicious cake.
I don't mind a love triangle. O/

It hurt to see Yui break in tears at the end. I'm so sad now -_-,,
Jul 31, 2020 4:41 AM

Apr 2020
Hei41 said:
Sorry if already asked but does someone know the guitar OST at the beginning of the episode (when Hachiman and Yui are walking in the corridor, just before the opening). I already heard it in the previous episodes and the 2nd season (when Hachiman and sensei are talking on the bridge) but I just couldn't find the OST.

Thanks in advance

Doing a little digging, it's called "Reset Button".

Lylaaz said:
Can someone tell me what PTA or PTO (depends on translation) means in this anime?

I'm sorry but i'm not a native speaker of English. And they keep using it (PTO members)..

PTO probably means "Parents Teachers Organization", other cultures use PTA too which means "Parents Teachers Association". It's a school organization most schools have that deal with anything concerning the parents of the students.
Jul 31, 2020 4:43 AM

Feb 2019
pastigakbisa said:
cythraul said:
Damn, I really like how this season is exploring yui's feelings a bit but I really feel sad for her.

Yukino's mom is a bitch alright, I hope to see her act like a proper mom someday

This legit made me laugh.

Too self aware lol.

not sure if he being self aware or sarcastic like how he usually does
He is being less sarcastic lately and more aware of other's feelings.
Jul 31, 2020 4:51 AM
Apr 2020
shit man that was heavy. It feels like a cinder block is laying on my chest. I love the way this episode portrayed the uncertainty of the future especially with Yukinon becoming more independent which probs means that 8man can't play onii-chan anymore. Then theres Yui's realisation (or maybe she already knew but is now coming to terms with reality) that she lost.

A bunch of shit finally unfolded and creates a completely new environment for the characters and the way their relationships are gonna change. Such a beautifully written episode that just nailed everything on the head. I can't wait to see what's next
Jul 31, 2020 5:04 AM

Jul 2014
So, if I'm understanding Yukino's mother correctly, she wants the prom cancelled because a few members of the PTO - family friends by the sounds of it - raised a few complaints about the idea because of Japan's ridiculous notion of purity. It's not even a majority of people, just a few influential members arrogantly flexing their influence and going against the majority consensus of being happy with the prom going ahead. The problem is, she's so blatantly antagonistic to the plans that it feels utterly artificial and forced, as if the show couldn't think of any better way to further Yukino's development without an obstacle like this. And then we have Haruno being excessively bitchy (to the point where she ends up feeling as if she's acting out of character) to further drive the point home.

Thankfully, Yui's stuff is handled much better and feels far more natural and impactful as a result.
Jul 31, 2020 5:10 AM

Jan 2016
Typical of Hikigaya to get ashamed of his pictures from the prom video.

Some trouble is upon them, the PTO wants to cancel the prom that they are working so hard on and Yukino refuses to get any help because she wants to prove herself to her mother.

Even though Hikigaya was asked to not help, in the moment when he heard that the prom might actually get cancelled he runs straight to the school to try to prevent it.

Yuigahama didn't want to stop him so she stopped crying and then continued doing it in secrecy, even though she didn't want to stop crying...
What a turn of events, looking forward to the next episode~!
Jul 31, 2020 5:15 AM
Jul 2020
Sucks, but Haruno is right: Codependency is certainly helpful in many aspects of life; depending on each other at times is acceptable. However; in a situation of a love entanglement, it is never healthy. Personally, I see Haruno acting as an 'adequate' sister; it foretells how Haruno has a goal for Hachiman and Yukino to walk forward as parters (and not for one to rely on another).
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 24, 2020

489 by Antivist64 »»
Apr 27, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 17, 2020

421 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cchigu - Aug 27, 2020

214 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cchigu - Aug 13, 2020

189 by venbals »»
Apr 1, 12:33 AM

» Does the light novel continues from where season 3 ends

Alfee_51 - Jul 22, 2021

20 by Tobitwo »»
Mar 30, 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.