Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2020 8:42 AM

Jun 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This is for chapter "13.5," as this manga actually has 13 chapters, not 15, although if you count chapters 10.5 and 13.5, it equals 15, so that's how I'm going to treat it.

In this final chapter, we saw Kazushi back in Nagano, and a girl named Rin lives nearby. She always liked Kazushi, but she never told him, but after he showed Chika the rindou field, she became angry, and blurted out her feelings before running away. Eventually, Rin and Kazushi met again in that field, and the two apologized to each other, and Kazushi embraced her. It appears that he shares her feelings.

Well, this manga was pretty good. My grandmother has many flowers in her garden, so I recognized some of the flower names. I didn't recognize the name "Digitalis," but when I looked it up, I realized that it's what we call "Foxgloves."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Miru Furuuru Chapter 1 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Jun 21, 2020

1 by Eziprez »»
Apr 8, 2022 5:04 AM

Poll: » Miru Furuuru Chapter 14 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Jun 29, 2020

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 29, 2020 8:20 AM

Poll: » Miru Furuuru Chapter 13 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Jun 29, 2020

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 29, 2020 8:06 AM

Poll: » Miru Furuuru Chapter 12 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Jun 28, 2020

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 28, 2020 8:18 PM

Poll: » Miru Furuuru Chapter 11 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Jun 28, 2020

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 28, 2020 8:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.