Forum Settings
Forums
Combatants Will Be Dispatched! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2020 11:53 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
I can't really find it funny when six came to Tilis room at night and do some weird shit but it was hella insane when Ten came over as well and they had a barbeque party.

Aside from that, this festival was entertaining overall, kinda hard to not feel pity at all with the klutzy Grimm. Or maybe I just can't ignore the fact that she's a bit of a yandere too that's why she's been my favorite character in this series so far. Speaking of poor character, Heine met an unfortunate tragedy this time, I've no doubt she's still alive after all that ruckus but she's probably fuming in rage after being thrown like that. Snow also got the short stick after the end of the volume too, I think it's funny when she's being blindsided by golds but it will also feels boring if she all do is failed and only do stuff for laughs, she also needs to get some good spotlight from time to time like the deal with the zombies.

Jun 6, 2020 8:46 AM

Apr 2013
Poor poor Tillis LOL omg i love reading this.

Jan 5, 2021 9:49 PM
Nov 2020
loved when six tells Tillis about what Ten actually tried to do.the exchanges between him n the princess made me cracked up way too much.
thou shalt call me onii chan
Feb 20, 2021 5:01 AM
Aug 2019
Sad_aT said:
loved when six tells Tillis about what Ten actually tried to do.the exchanges between him n the princess made me cracked up way too much.
not upto vol 4, but i
Sad_aT said:
not upt to vol4, but is ten a dude or girl?
Feb 21, 2021 2:58 PM
Nov 2020
[/quote]not upto vol 4, but i
Sad_aT said:
not upt to vol4, but is ten a dude or girl?[/quote]
male;one of most incredible agents,but also he has way too many screws loose in his head;not in a bad way though.it's just that guy seems so normal;yet does the weirdest thing ever 😐
Feb 21, 2021 4:13 PM
Aug 2019
not upto vol 4, but i
Sad_aT said:
not upt to vol4, but is ten a dude or girl?[/quote]
male;one of most incredible agents,but also he has way too many screws loose in his head;not in a bad way though.it's just that guy seems so normal;yet does the weirdest thing ever 😐[/quote] guessimg his also a creep.who tries to be a pervert and harras the girls?
Feb 21, 2021 4:45 PM
Nov 2020
guessimg his also a creep.who tries to be a pervert and harras the girls?[/quote]
not sure about the creep part;I mean,he does bizzare things so nonchalantly that it actually looks like normal. his acts are not creepy actually; it's more like he's weird.damn weird
for the perversion n harassment thing;I wouldnt dare to call him on these.He's a perfect gentleman;and a perfect example of a messed one 😂
Feb 21, 2021 4:46 PM
Aug 2019
Sad_aT said:
guessimg his also a creep.who tries to be a pervert and harras the girls?

not sure about the creep part;I mean,he does bizzare things so nonchalantly that it actually looks like normal. his acts are not creepy actually; it's more like he's weird.
for the perversion n harassment thing;I wouldnt dare to call him on these.He's a perfect gentleman;and a perfect example of a messed one 😂[/quote]man this dude is giving a headache lol. Gentke man but a werid one? Im excited to see this

Last qs. I finished vol 1 and for some reason for grimms descrription it says shes a slut? I dont know y its bmnever shown thats she is, other than her seductive intro. And in vol 2 they cjange her desription
Feb 21, 2021 4:48 PM
Nov 2020
thoughI wanna give spoilers so badly;but I will refrain myself from doing that.
When you learn about his "Great deeds"first hand;you will get the best feels ever,trust me.
one particular chapter with ten got me laughing like a madman for a a min and a half in the middle of a night.the first n only one so far to achieve that ;3
Feb 21, 2021 4:55 PM
Nov 2020
[/quote]man this dude is giving a headache lol. Gentke man but a werid one? Im excited to see this

Last qs. I finished vol 1 and for some reason for grimms descrription it says shes a slut? I dont know y its bmnever shown thats she is, other than her seductive intro. And in vol 2 they cjange her desription[/quote]
well dont remember the description of her "slut";well,it seems that she was actually acting like a slut in vol 1;the reason for that was later revealed that how she is desperately seeking a partner,so she wears lewd underwear,clings onto any average male she gets a hand on etc.I guess the "slut" part on the description was a remark from author to increase the comedic vibe+not many mangas/novels have "slut" tag in their character description.I think thats a first 😂
Mar 2, 2021 5:27 PM
Aug 2019
man this dude is giving a headache lol. Gentke man but a werid one? Im excited to see this

Last qs. I finished vol 1 and for some reason for grimms descrription it says shes a slut? I dont know y its bmnever shown thats she is, other than her seductive intro. And in vol 2 they cjange her desription[/quote]
well dont remember the description of her "slut";well,it seems that she was actually acting like a slut in vol 1;the reason for that was later revealed that how she is desperately seeking a partner,so she wears lewd underwear,clings onto any average male she gets a hand on etc.I guess the "slut" part on the description was a remark from author to increase the comedic vibe+not many mangas/novels have "slut" tag in their character description.I think thats a first 😂[/quote]
last qs, I have vol 3 but hvent read it yt, but just looking form the coloured pages at the start, it seems like snow has become a thot. is that true? and y
Mar 3, 2021 3:03 AM
Aug 2019
man this dude is giving a headache lol. Gentke man but a werid one? Im excited to see this

well dont remember the description of her "slut";well,it seems that she was actually acting like a slut in vol 1;the reason for that was later revealed that how she is desperately seeking a partner,so she wears lewd underwear,clings onto any average male she gets a hand on etc.I guess the "slut" part on the description was a remark from author to increase the comedic vibe+not many mangas/novels have "slut" tag in their character description.I think thats a first 😂[/quote]ast qs, I have vol 3 but hvent read it yt, but just looking form the coloured pages at the start, it seems like snow has become a thot. is that true? and y
Mar 3, 2021 11:18 PM
Nov 2020
[quote=Slimbo101 message=62185261]
well;I think thats true.snow has gone from waifu material to comedic relief;thats not a bad thing though.if I remember correctly;vol 3 focuses on Grimm.I think thats why author decided to swap Grimm's "comedic relief" position with snow.
Grimm's desperate attempts to get a bf was the main thing readers enjoyed;and for snow it got converted into her doing literally anything for money;one minor spoiler;
,she even worked at those clubs in vol 3(maybe 4?);where you serve customers with doing ero things ;3
though that didnt end up 18+;dont worry.
_slothMar 3, 2021 11:24 PM
Mar 3, 2021 11:56 PM
Aug 2019
[quote=Sad_aT message=62196959]
Slimbo101 said:

well;I think thats true.snow has gone from waifu material to comedic relief;thats not a bad thing though.if I remember correctly;vol 3 focuses on Grimm.I think thats why author decided to swap Grimm's "comedic relief" position with snow.
Grimm's desperate attempts to get a bf was the main thing readers enjoyed;and for snow it got converted into her doing literally anything for money;one minor spoiler;
,she even worked at those clubs in vol 3(maybe 4?);where you serve customers with doing ero things ;3

wow kinda sad to see snow go from waifu to thot. i thought there was potential as in vol 1 she kissed six.
I'm kinda turned of ngl.
"she even worked at those clubs in vol 3(maybe 4?);where you serve customers with doing ero things ;3
though that didnt end up 18+;dont worry." u talking about snow here?
Apr 6, 2021 6:55 AM
Nov 2020
[quote=Slimbo101 message=62197115]
Sad_aT said:
Slimbo101 said:

wow kinda sad to see snow go from waifu to thot. i thought there was potential as in vol 1 she kissed six.
I'm kinda turned of ngl.
"she even worked at those clubs in vol 3(maybe 4?);where you serve customers with doing ero things ;3
though that didnt end up 18+;dont worry." u talking about snow here?

yeah, talking about snow here.
I also thought snow and no.6 can have some great chemistry;bt grimm x no.6 shows way more promise.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! Volume 1 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - May 23, 2019

4 by Plinfa808 »»
Jul 28, 2021 3:21 AM

» Who is the love interest?

Dragevard - Apr 18, 2021

3 by LemonOrigins »»
May 18, 2021 7:16 AM

Poll: » Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! Volume 4 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Dec 11, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Dec 11, 2020 11:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.