Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 8, 2020 1:41 AM

Nov 2018
Manga > the anime.
Jun 9, 2020 3:04 PM
Apr 2019
It’s a good show , however something about nene and hanako liking each other just doesn’t sit right with me (I haven’t read the manga , but I’m assuming they do end up together ) . The color scheme of the series was really nice and I’m glad they stayed true to the manga’s style. I know people hate him but tsukasa is my favorite character alongside Mitsuba (I know very different characters , but I still like them both ) overall I’m excited for season 2!
Jun 19, 2020 6:48 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
I really enjoyed this show. It's very cute and the art style is just total eye-candy. It's so pretty to look at. I really liked Nene and Kou but Hanako-kun was definitely the standout. He's adorably cheeky. Plus, I totally ship him with Nene. That scene at the end where she was like "Caught you!" was so cute.

My main question is: if Nene turns into a fish every time she gets splashed with water then how does she go for a shower? This is not the sort of question I should be asking about this type of anime but it did bug me slightly.

Overall, very enjoyable. Hope there's a Season Two. 8/10.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Jun 21, 2020 6:41 AM
May 2019
Great show! This is one of those types of shows were the mystery is so intruiging I'm going to go read the manga instead of just waiting for season 2 (if that comes)
I hope Mitsubi gets back with his friend and gets to finally be happy, the boy deserves it

Justice for Nene's legs 2020!
Jul 18, 2020 12:29 AM
Nov 2019
(σ≧▽≦)σ 9/10, i love how the anime ends up with sweet scene. They also added some original scene, i just love it and can't wait for season 2!
Jul 30, 2020 2:27 PM
Nov 2017
I'm honestly surprised qt how many people are complaining about the animation or didn't enjoy it but made it this far. I didnt see anything wrong with its style.
Lerche tends to do a decent job in my oppinion. (Even though they screwed up classroom of the elite a little i enjoyed that too and im hoping they pick it up for a season 2 eventually).

Now I wish they didn't skip or rearrange things cause the manga is perfect pacing wise. But i get why they made this the finale. Things come full circle with the little mermaid arc brining up the mermaid for the first time since episode 1.it offers more closure then if they ended with the nene reveal. Same with moving the mitsuba arc up instead of the clock keepet arc. I do wish they would of done the young exorcist arc though. They better adapt it and the other arcs they skipped if we get a season 2.

I'm optimistic for a 2 considering lerche adapted assasination classroom entirely
Jul 30, 2020 3:27 PM

Oct 2019
So I started reading the manga after I finished the Anime and I'm kinda sad that they skipped some arcs and changed the order. Kinda confusing after reading the manga lol, but I still enjoyed it overall. I really hope they will add the missing arcs in season 2, especially the short arc with Kou! + I can't wait to see more Hanako x Yashiro moments in the future. :')
Aug 10, 2020 12:45 AM

May 2013
I grew to love this anime sooooooo muchhhhhhh, ahuuuuuuuuu (ಥ﹏ಥ)

8/10 bc the first episode wasn't that great and I didn't start liking Nene until a third of the way in. She just wasn't up to par as a suitable lover for Hanako, but now she's getting there :D good character development.

Kou-kun's older brother lacked presence in S1 as well :X

Art style was unique and gorge, OSTs were nice, storyline progressed extremely well and got increasingly entertaining throughout. Bravo.
Aug 17, 2020 10:00 AM

Aug 2020
Nene... I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate her more than Ochaco Uraraka (I never thought I would say that about anyone).

I'm sorry if I simp too hard for Hanako-Kun (yes I am basic), but come on. I can't be the ONLY one who's really really really really jealous of Nene.

I have rated 5/5 for every episode of this anime; however, this was officially the worst final episode I've ever seen, so I gave it a 1/5.

Don't @ me, I still love this anime a lot and will give it an 8/10, but they REALLY screwed it up with Nene x Hanako. But I guess 99% of people ship them because they are somewhat sane and don't obsessively freak out over 2D boys, and there will always be that 1 person (me in this case) who doesn't agree with something in an anime just because they can't date their husbando.

Oh LOL even if Nene didn't exist I still wouldn't have a chance with Hanako... Eh, I still hate her. UWU

Edit: Lmao I'm reading this again and I am not making any sense... Oh well ^^
Nagisa_KagamineAug 17, 2020 10:49 AM
Aug 20, 2020 1:12 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay, so they actually brought the missing arc from a previous episodes. I felt its kinda unmatched. Its weird they forced it so hard to matched up with the current plot. Lmao. Whatever. This episode contained some intrigueing parts. This should get another season, or else, imma rampaging this serialization. So far, i believed, this unique show needed more appreciation. And i am here coming in to give more cheering for the next continuations.

Could they make it? Idk. Its all up to the studio decision. But i really had a high expectations to knew what will happened in the future. Score? Its served as an introduction, unexpected, but really understandable. Its still lack of detailed on its story telling. They even had some missing storylines in their path. Idk, i feel it still lack some information that led some unintentionally mysterious being. Even Sakura and Hanako Amane never met each others to conclude Hanako reaction over the traitor on his territory! Oh well. The animations had a weak spot, that style was not really my liking, and the sounds felt nothing good but stull hold some catchy moments. The art department surely had an unique attempt with a beautiful gradations of its color base. Well, this is my Overall scores, then:
8/10.

I hope its improved more in the next season. If, the studio decided to gamble more in to this serialization. Because, so far, its not so great, in my point of view. Thats it.
badabassAug 20, 2020 1:18 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 27, 2020 2:20 PM

Jun 2015
any news about a second season?
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Sep 5, 2020 12:52 AM

Jul 2013
Okay so they added the skipped arc but still I don't know what's the point of jumbling up the events. The pacing of the manga was already decent as it was. It just made things more confusing because that fish was supposed to be dead or killed by Tsukasa already at this point and they tried so hard to match the events.

They skipped the Young Exorcist and Clock Keeper arcs. I'm especially bummed about the Young Exorcist arc and Hanako and Teru's fight getting skipped because it had some development for Kou. I'm holding off my final judgment for now in case if they announce a second season and decide to put the missing arcs in it. Might increase my score if that happens.

I probably would have enjoyed this anime more if I went into blindly but since I read the manga, I just can't help but feel disappointed.

I'm all for stylistic animation but damn this show felt like a slideshow tbh. At the very least, I do give them credit for capturing the manga's unique artstyle. I really loved the visuals here.
Sep 8, 2020 2:58 AM
Jul 2020
season 2 where are you ???
Oct 10, 2020 5:27 PM
Jul 2020
Im gonna admit. This was adorable and I loved it. I love their relationship and how it’s developing. S2 can’t come soon enough! (If it’s being made)
9/10
Oct 24, 2020 4:26 PM

Aug 2018
This anime was not good neither bad it was average and I enjoyed the animation quality of this Anime and the story was not bad and the characters were not bad and the villain was not bad and the MC was not bad but I felt something was missing,
Overall 6 out of 10
Not A Bad Anime
Dec 12, 2020 12:40 PM

Nov 2008
Loved how Yashiro threatened the fishes with badass BGM playing only to be shown hanging onto the tree branch, lol.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Dec 26, 2020 7:28 AM
Dec 2020
Eu estou achando esse anime sensacional
Jan 20, 2021 10:11 AM

Jan 2020
this was a fun ride overall~ it did have flaws, but was pretty enjoyable nonetheless

anyways
3099Jan 21, 2021 4:19 PM
Jan 28, 2021 6:24 AM

Jun 2020
pls kiss already ............
Mar 5, 2021 7:23 PM
Jan 2017
1st of all I must applaud this anime, even w/ a name like "Toilet-bound Hana-kun" there was not a single joke about farts or crap so wait to take the high road there.
Overall, this was a cute show really liked the romance of this show and just the incrediblely cool art style this show had. I mean it was a biiit repettive w/ the typical monster of the week formula which isnt too bad but ultimately I feel this show is an 8/10
Apr 4, 2021 2:31 AM
Oct 2020
Zerity said:
What chapter does this end in the manga?
this is kinda late but so idk if someone’s already answered but I would say read from the beginning the anime misses some important stuff
May 18, 2021 3:08 AM

Jul 2013
Well, this show just kind of went nowhere, concluded nothing, and I didn't even enjoy the trip. I gave it a 5/10.

I was expecting something else, I guess.

Art was beautiful, but I could've just gotten a folder full of screensavers and not heard about Nene's fat legs every 30 seconds.

EDIT: I was expecting a cross between "Dusk Maiden of Amnesia" and "Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun!" Something with a mysterious death leading to a ghost haunting a school, but more lighthearted than Dusk Maiden. Look at the color palette and cute character designs.

Instead I got "Never Shuts Up About Boys or Her Fat Legs" girl, a ghost that's kind of a jerk (that's forgivable), and a rookie exorcist guy who was more interesting to me than the other two. I think that the show could've dropped Nene altogether and been about Kou and Hanako teaming up and slowly becoming friends. Kou quickly became friends with that Mitsuba guy I didn't care about.
towelgirl21May 19, 2021 5:47 PM
Aug 17, 2021 11:35 AM

Apr 2020
I expected more from an anime with near 8/10 score.
For me it's a 7/10. From what they've told me the anime is poor in comparison to the manga.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Aug 22, 2021 1:40 AM
Nov 2020
Overall idk how to say abt the end of this season but I feel so bad for Mitsuba. I hope at S2 Kou will save Mitsuba for sure
Jan 15, 2022 9:52 AM
Nov 2020
when you realise this is the last episode
Oct 4, 2022 6:17 PM
Oct 2017
Pretty nice ending even tho im sad Hanako and Nene didnt end up together or sumthing
Nov 10, 2022 7:21 PM
Jul 2022
Brat. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Jan 22, 2023 12:44 PM
Jan 2023
I absolutely love TBHK! One of the best anime out there. Defo waiting for a season 2!!
Mar 22, 2023 8:45 PM
Feb 2022
Wow I was not expecting to love that show as much as I did *.*
Apr 2, 2023 6:30 AM
Mar 2023
Really disappointed that this might not get a second season anytime soon. However, this was a really good episode
Apr 4, 2023 6:59 AM
Apr 2023
it was great
at least they announced an restart to the anime so I can rewatch it all over again
May 17, 2023 3:10 AM

Oct 2022
The stylistic approach that this anime has is by far the best thing about this show. Everything else though was kinda underwhelming.
Jul 4, 2023 5:24 AM
Mar 2022
SO DAMN GOOD, imma go continue the manga now

Oct 15, 2023 8:49 PM

Mar 2022

... ALREADY MISS THEM...

春雨や ものがたりゆく 蓑と傘
Nov 1, 2023 2:22 AM
Nov 2023
I really loved the art and story, you liked it you should also read the manga
Nov 2, 2023 9:38 PM
Aug 2023
I think that the story is cute, and the art style is amazing, but unfortunately, this anime isn't particularly...animated. Otherwise it's very good!
Nov 24, 2023 6:03 AM

Dec 2018
would like to see more, i thought the fish were cute.
Dec 1, 2023 12:18 AM

Dec 2020
This was a good anime the only issue I have with it that I can remember is the repetition of the fact that she likes good-looking guys it just got old it just became part of the personality of the character itself. Hanako though was an awesome character.
Dec 17, 2023 12:51 AM

Nov 2023
Well this was a good entertaining anime
Dec 23, 2023 2:07 PM
Oct 2023
one of my favvvv animes...if only it was as good as the manga :(
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2020

124 by Inacio0101 »»
Apr 21, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Does the recently Aired spin off covered the missing parts of manga ? Or different story

chukesh007 - Jan 29

3 by emirw »»
Jan 30, 4:36 PM

» Can i get a song list

dicloflom - Dec 28, 2023

7 by dicloflom »»
Jan 12, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2020

54 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2020

55 by nanajp »»

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.