Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2020 8:52 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
oh damn they lost badly to Ata all of them lol but is that Nanashi a samurai now in the ending page?
Mar 1, 2020 10:08 AM

Dec 2016
Nanashi is BACK!!!
Also now we learn if Nanashi become man or a woman after becoming samurai. :D
and I can imagine that their key holder now have personalities of their hands. ;)

but overall it was dark chapter, Ata defeated everyone in few pages and had to plan to use Hachimaru for eternite as dummy, force Ann into becoming someone else princess and do the same with Hachimaru's cat. At least show this that his brothers were designed as perfect samurais but in reality they are inferior to Hachimaru because of his princess and key holder (FRIENDSHIP for the wins!).
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.86/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 1, 2020 10:17 AM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Not sure Nanshi is going to help int his situation but I'm glad to have them back. Also Ata really is too strong for Hachimaru right now. Did we get a glimpse at his backstory right there?
Nieznajomy43 said:
Nanashi is BACK!!!

I think part of their appeal is not stating out it right. Allows you to interpret their story and relationship with Hachimaru as you want. But that could just be me.
Mar 1, 2020 10:51 AM

Dec 2016
ricksed said:
Nieznajomy43 said:
Nanashi is BACK!!!

I think part of their appeal is not stating out it right. Allows you to interpret their story and relationship with Hachimaru as you want. But that could just be me.

This is also possibility, in my defence I just ship them both. ;)
and in the same time that I'm glad that Kishimoto learned on his "mistakes" and he didn't create once again "yes girl" as MC's main love interest like Hinata.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.86/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 1, 2020 11:52 AM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Nieznajomy43 said:
ricksed said:

This is also possibility, in my defence I just ship them both. ;)
and in the same time that I'm glad that Kishimoto learned on his "mistakes" and he didn't create once again "yes girl" as MC's main love interest like Hinata.

On that we can agree. I like HInata and as a kid I was rooting for her. But looking back she wasn't even made to be that interesting of a character and had very little connection to the protagonist other than having a crush on him.
Mar 1, 2020 1:46 PM

Feb 2019
The last few chapters have been really good. kishi is starting to hit his stride and has definitely recovered from the slow start IMO. Ata is a dick. Looks like Nanashi is in to save the day. I swear if anyone touches a hair on Ann...
Mar 1, 2020 3:49 PM

Jan 2016
So happy to see Nanashi again! (the first 3 chapters of S8 were my favorite despite everyone finiding them bad paced)
They were the most interesting character so far and I really wanted to know more about them. (we're going to have the duo Hachimaru-Nanashi to slice things up again :])
Mar 2, 2020 3:54 PM

Aug 2019
Shocking and dark chapter! This arc is shaping up to be the best so far between Ata capturing Hachi. Him being crippled again and used as a training dummy just hits so hard. What will happen to Ann&Hayataro?

Also Hanaichi and Daruma are literally trapped in a void universe! This is crazy looking forward to new chapter!
Mar 3, 2020 1:12 PM

Aug 2019
Gosh! This chapter was so dark! Loved it.
Mar 9, 2020 3:37 PM
Aug 2019
Hell of a dark chapter!
Jan 17, 2023 11:33 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hachimaru was captured!!! It so bad!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

» Better than a 5 out of 10 rating

Fullmetaldak - Apr 29

7 by -DxP- »»
May 3, 10:30 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 43 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Thorf - Mar 22, 2020

50 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 42 Discussion

deg - Mar 15, 2020

4 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:40 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 41 Discussion

deg - Mar 8, 2020

9 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:37 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 39 Discussion

deg - Feb 21, 2020

12 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.