Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion

The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 28, 2021 11:09 AM

Apr 2013
Well this took a really weird turn into another direction... and not in a good sense. I would have preferred if they kept the tone of the first 10 episodes instead of going all dramatic now all of a sudden.
Apr 7, 2022 3:07 PM

Jul 2020
The twists this episode were so amazing to watch. The reveal of their shared past life together really made their relationship in the present all the more impactful. Hopefully things work out in the next episode and they can finally defeat the demon lord this time around.
Jun 22, 2022 7:59 PM

Jul 2013
It began like usual with lots of super funny moments and jokes, but took a turn I honestly didn't see coming.

Seiya was completely different person when Aria summoned him. Going forward no matter what and he already shared a relationship with Rista, who's the reincarnation of Tiana.

After such an brutal and sad experience where Seiya lost everything important to him, it's no wonder why he's so cautious, trains like maniac and tries to learn as much skills as possible. He can't remember on anything what happened in the past, but those words he left behind for himself was all it needed.

To think this was only a B type demon lord, I'm quite scared what will happen now that he'll face an S type.

Aug 12, 2022 9:07 PM
Jun 2019
"Be cautiously, cautiously cautious. You may be alienated or reviled, but hold fast. Make sure to save the world, your friends, and the one you love. This time for sure..."

Damn, it turned dark pretty fast. It went from 0 to 100 real quick. Everything makes so much more sense now. Why Seiya is so cautious, why he always make sure to burn his enemies until they can never come back. The tragedy of loving his precious loved one and his unborn child really cut deep into his very soul.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Nov 9, 2022 3:27 AM

Oct 2022
Finally make more sense why Aria was being such a helpful goddess and always looking out for Rista and Seiya
Dec 28, 2022 11:01 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
memories! Hard memories about a life past!!! kekeke
Dec 30, 2022 1:51 PM

Mar 2021
Some of my favorite shows draw you in with comedy only to hit you with (really) emotional moments later on. And it always seems to hit a little harder than if you are watching a drama or something with a more consistently serious tone. Maybe shows like this just a have a way of disarming you (and huge tonal shifts do not always work), but this is one of the reason I really like anime compared to western properties.

This show leads with a completely irreverent, slapstick tone consistently for the entirety of the show only to present a backstory like that? Even with the foreshadowing, I was hardly ready for that kind of whiplash. (And, yes, I thought it was unusually effective.)  
Jul 5, 2023 1:18 PM
May 2023
best episode ever...wow
Oct 31, 2023 7:51 PM
Jan 2017
lol n esperava por isso bem interessante a lore real
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

272 by poppaccino »»
Mar 31, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2019

179 by Beatnik »»
Jan 19, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

273 by vicok »»
Dec 13, 2023 3:10 PM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2019

135 by Ayano_Kuma »»
Nov 8, 2023 4:57 AM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2019

94 by brunoyilli »»
Oct 31, 2023 9:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.