Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 5, 2019 9:06 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite a thrlling episode actually. Division 1 takes on a dangerous case but the most fascinating part of the episode is the public attack.

Arata is also clever with his disguise and esponiage in the case. The episode was actually more emotional than I had expected though. Only one more episode left till finale...
Stark700Dec 5, 2019 9:26 AM
Dec 5, 2019 9:16 AM

Nov 2007
Sister warning that guy who supposed to be dead.

He got his wife in order for him to speak out.

Wife getting closed w. his partner of the mission.

Meeting Sister. Getting used?

So that religious guy was waiting to be part of the group his mother is in.

Nakamura-san's character was able to escape and saved the girls, and religious guy said he hold ladies in hostage.

Bifrosto (Fox related) is the group using their plan.

Sniper when Sister was going to give them stuff.

The partner was able to get back to them so she can call for help.

Nojima-san's character came to save Nakamura-san's character.

The final bomb is the talent mayer?

KajiKaji's character trying to save the guy who try to carry all the crime. Though he's already in limit. KajiKaji's character sees his father's face in him when dying. And Trigger updated into 0!

That old sniper wanting to get revenge on the old team?

Wife killed the religious guy. So she can see now after the surgery.

What?! mother and her brother was together to give birth to him? She was get rid of. Mamo's character stays.

Both pair getting mental care.

Sakura-san's character saw the record of KajiKaji's character when Trigger facing him and surprised.

After ED, that partner of the mission wanting to confess to Nakamura-san's character, which will be revealed next?

25:05 next... and one more ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 5, 2019 11:33 AM

Nov 2016
Ok, this episode clarified a lot again, but it was nothing that really swept me off my feet, including Arata being criminally asymptomatic.

Additionally, for a showdown it was kinda anticlimatic. The part where Torri was brought down was still a nice callback ( at least it reminded me strongly of it) to S1 and the infamous Makishima scene, things went well this time, tho. Damn Mai, you really made light work of him.

His mother was also disposed of rather quickly, gave me a good lol.

Only one episode left and if they won't announce some kind of sequel then I'm going to be kinda disappointed.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 5, 2019 12:20 PM
May 2017
Lmao. how Torri and his mom were rekt. Hopefully Maiko recovers soon. Wait. So nobody is taking the Saionji seat. Thats weird. Lmao so Torri is prodict of incest. YAYY Akane is finally here!
Dec 5, 2019 12:23 PM

Aug 2013
So Arata was revealed to be criminally asymptomatic. I haven't heard that term in a while.

Maiko was badass, the way she took down Torri.
I also found it kinda funny the way Torri's mother was taken down.

The way Ginoza revealed himself was kinda cool.

It's a shame that there is only one episode left. I hope they will announce a sequel in the next episode.
LeoDec 5, 2019 12:30 PM

Dec 5, 2019 12:40 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That was a very intense persecution there towards the end. And being criminally asymptomatic was a big reveal.
How the hell did Maiko do those kungfu moves on Torri? I Did she get taken over by someone or something?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 5, 2019 1:05 PM

Mar 2008
Farabeuf said:
How the hell did Maiko do those kungfu moves on Torri? I Did she get taken over by someone or something?
I think this episode heavily hinted that Maiko was a soldier, just like Kei. she mentioned seeing a lot of violence so I can imagine that both Maiko and Kei killed people as soldiers. she may be as skilled as Kei, especially since she knows just how much Kei is capable of so she probably saw it with her own eyes before. now that she got her eyes back she could use her skills against Torri I guess. she didn't hesitate at all to kill him so I guess it wasn't her first time doing that.
Dec 5, 2019 2:02 PM

Jun 2008
Kougami next episode~
Dec 5, 2019 2:33 PM
Apr 2016
Yavimaya said:
Farabeuf said:
I think this episode heavily hinted that Maiko was a soldier, just like Kei. she mentioned seeing a lot of violence so I can imagine that both Maiko and Kei killed people as soldiers. she may be as skilled as Kei, especially since she knows just how much Kei is capable of so she probably saw it with her own eyes before. now that she got her eyes back she could use her skills against Torri I guess. she didn't hesitate at all to kill him so I guess it wasn't her first time doing that.

That is true, all the hints point there - Maiko is also a soldier, and it seems Kei does not know about that - or about something else. Torri claims they are lying to each other, Maiko continuously apologizing to Kei during the hospital scene might not be the fact that she is confined, but that she genuinely feels bad about lying to him/each other.
Re:formed
Dec 5, 2019 2:40 PM

May 2019
A lot of questions were answered this episode. I'm now not as lost as I was before I watched this episode.

I'm glad Kei's wife is safe for now. I was sure they were going to kill her. And man, what she did against Torri was badass af!

So criminally asymptomatic people are not necessarily always evil. It was obvious that Arata was someone special but I haven't guessed Akane and Sibyl were behind him together. Things are getting pretty interesting.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Dec 5, 2019 3:38 PM
Mar 2019
Wow! Really, really enjoyed this episode. I felt as if they tied everything pretty well. Awesome directing. I really wonder what they'll do next episode. Mao obviously has something more to her than meets the eye. Maybe, she's a member of Bitfrost? A spy? Hm.....
Dec 5, 2019 5:55 PM

Oct 2015
Kei and Maiko are really awesome, I hope they can get through this and live happily.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 5, 2019 10:26 PM
Mar 2015
they took down the plot and Heaven's Reach Great that Maiko regained her sight just in time to kill Torrii Bifrost membership is really viscious
Dec 5, 2019 10:47 PM

Jul 2019
We'll definitely get a season 4.
Dec 5, 2019 11:09 PM
Aug 2018
Wow, a good anime finally came from Gen Urobuchi after 7 years.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Dec 5, 2019 11:48 PM
Nov 2018
Nice finale. I liked it on the whole but damn do they make what the main cast is doing look super sexy. I loved how they referred to vixen and instantly had you imagining a parallel season.

Mika was amazing. Just badass. The ginzo moment was suitable cute as well.

The macro story though is a bit of a mess. Are they indicting the Sybil system or just accepting such a world as is?

This is minor but I hate the music this season. Repeatedly it doesn’t fit or is mixed weirdly.
Dec 5, 2019 11:49 PM

Mar 2008
Daniel_Naumov said:
Yavimaya said:

That is true, all the hints point there - Maiko is also a soldier, and it seems Kei does not know about that - or about something else. Torri claims they are lying to each other, Maiko continuously apologizing to Kei during the hospital scene might not be the fact that she is confined, but that she genuinely feels bad about lying to him/each other.

I think Kei knows that Maiko was a soldier, he doesn't look shocked that Maiko shot Torri. what I don't understand is why Kei blamed Arata at the end? how was it Arata's fault that Maiko got dragged into this? l'm not sure if I missed something but that was unclear to me.
Dec 6, 2019 12:13 AM

Apr 2010
eWEQRW123123 said:
Wow, a good anime finally came from Gen Urobuchi after 7 years.

Urobuchi was not involved with this season at all. He hasn't touched anything Psycho-Pass related since 2015 when he worked on the PS Vita visual novel game.

His anime lately are still sucking. The Godzilla trilogy movies were horrible and that Youtube-original "Obsolete" mecha anime was GOD FUCKING AWFUL.
Dec 6, 2019 12:28 AM

Feb 2011
With only 1 episode left and us still not having any clue what Bifrost is all about, I am now convinced that they are willing to milk this franchise to the last drop and I might get off this wild ride after this season. This season has been insanely boring for me anyway and I can't bring myself to care about any of these new characters except maybe the main duo.
Dec 6, 2019 1:00 AM

Oct 2017
Lol they fooled me into thinking Mai was a frail girl, she just killed Torri like nothing. Also Arata being criminally asymptomatic makes sense.

Taking down heavens leap was kinda meh, I mean both Torri and her mom died like nothing. It was great to see Ginoza and Teppei again thou I'd love to see Kougami instead.

Bifrost is still a mystery and we don't know much about what Akane actually did. I wonder what they will show in the last episode, dun think they can conclude this with just one episode. I hope they announce a new season soon.
Dec 6, 2019 1:20 AM
Apr 2016
Yavimaya said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

I think Kei knows that Maiko was a soldier, he doesn't look shocked that Maiko shot Torri. what I don't understand is why Kei blamed Arata at the end? how was it Arata's fault that Maiko got dragged into this? l'm not sure if I missed something but that was unclear to me.

Maiko only got agitated when Torri called them out on their lies and said he will expose them. She would not risk breaking her cover, whatever it is, unless she was threatened to have it blown. There is more going on with her.
Arata promised Kei to keep Maiko safe 1 episode ago (or two?), but he was too busy chasing bombers so they have taken her away and she *almost* blew her/their cover as a result.
Re:formed
Dec 6, 2019 2:21 AM

Nov 2018
"Enforcers are people, not shield." that was quite intense.
Hinakawa just confirmed Arata is as pure as they can get.
Lmao Maiko snapped, I lowkey felt that coming. Glad she isn't a damsel in distress. I didn't expect her to shoot him thrice mercilessly though, whoa. I suppose being able to see again helped too.
Bifrost enforcement is quite something. Azusawa will likely take over Saionji's seat now as he has been aiming to do undercover.
Akane seems to be on to something. And Mao is ready to say what she's been hiding.
Dec 6, 2019 5:58 AM

Jul 2014
Got excited again to see ginoza and teppei save ignatov and Maiko was so cool. Love komiya and arata interaction
Im curious about kisaragi's sins
Last ep next week i expect to have s4
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Dec 6, 2019 8:34 AM

Feb 2014
Criminally asymptomatic? Shindo Arata is a once in a million case after Shougo Makshima. After Sibyl lost the chance to integrate Makshima into the system, Arata was the salvation they found as the perfect piece. Shindou Arata is basically the symbolization of past two seasons mastermind: Erratic as Makshima and personification of Kamui.

Also this episode we get to see the badass women in action. Didn't quite expect Maiko to be that professional. She was really OP.(For a sec at that kick switch I though we'd get Kougami in the fray after all that Ginoza and Teppei rescue.)

That new character addition;Vixen was quite formidable too.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 6, 2019 11:09 AM

Mar 2008
Daniel_Naumov said:
Yavimaya said:

Maiko only got agitated when Torri called them out on their lies and said he will expose them. She would not risk breaking her cover, whatever it is, unless she was threatened to have it blown. There is more going on with her.
Arata promised Kei to keep Maiko safe 1 episode ago (or two?), but he was too busy chasing bombers so they have taken her away and she *almost* blew her/their cover as a result.

thank you for clarifying it for me! I completely forgot about that. though I still don't know how it is Arata's fault, what was he supposed to do, stay with her 24/7?

and you have a point here, there's definitely something going on with Maiko. I hope we'll get a another season, there's so much left to explain but only one episode :(
Dec 6, 2019 11:58 AM

May 2018
It feels like it is being rushed a lot. I hope it doesn't crash in the final episode like in season 2. Otherwise great fight choreography and nice to see that my boi is criminally asymptomatic (don't lay a single fucking hand on him Sybil).
Dec 6, 2019 1:42 PM

Oct 2013
It seems more likely that BiFrost mostly finds out and rectifies any loophole around the mechanics of the Sibyl system. For all we know its manipulations also (in)advertently discovers criminally asymptomatic individuals to be used in Sibyl's hive-mind network.

God, I love how this show gives me a good kind of confusion.
Dec 6, 2019 4:15 PM

Aug 2015
but i still can't understand why is kei so mad at arata
Dec 6, 2019 5:02 PM
Aug 2013
dyof00 said:
Probably because of what Arata said before he goes undercover, "I'll keep an eye on her while you're gone". More like he thought she will be safe even while he's gone.
Dec 6, 2019 6:07 PM

Sep 2011
This episode definitely was a lot less tragic than I expected, honestly I feel like that was for the best, literally, everyone here was saying Mai was fucked including me, so having her survive is genuinely surprising and also kind of showcases that we almost lost a character that is actually pretty interesting, her being a solider is something I think everyone can kind of assume was the case just cause they came from a war torn country together, but the moment she killed torri was something that still caught me so off guard and was a uber satisfying moment that contrasts the big moment from s1.

Azusawa is the character I'm still most curious about what his deal is, him backstabbing the girl was not surprising (pretty sure it isnt meant to be), but he feels like he isn't just some grunt doing orders especially with how much focus the series has put on him over what seems to be our actual main vllain that Bifrost guy. Theres so much ambiguity that I am basically convinced this season isnt gonna be standalone and that we either have a 2nd cour awaiting us or a pp4 lined up with this only doing a mid season finale next episode, potentially on a cliffhanger from the feel of it.

papsoshea said:
Surely there will be a part 2 or season 4? There are way too many loose ends for it to all end next week.
I think this might be split cour, I mentioned it last episode as a crazy conspiracy rambling but the fact that its only 8 episodes, but the episode numbers displayed at the start of the episodes are double-digit (ie this was 07, instead of just 7) combined with the pacing has me suspicious.

It also feels like they are building alot of stuff up that just can't be wrapped up in a single episode even with double the time, who knows maybe we are about to get the most rushed final episode in existence but I dont know after how deliberately paced this season has been I have a hard time buying that next episode is really gonna rush through everything, it feels like its all been pieces for a bigger picture in the 2nd half of something not its own standalone season.

dyof00 said:
Arata didnt protect Mai, why would he be angry

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 6, 2019 6:57 PM

Dec 2010
If Sibyl tries to add Arata to the system, Imma flip something. Leave that good boy alone.
Dec 6, 2019 7:17 PM

Aug 2016
JizzyHitler said:

Azusawa is the character I'm still most curious about what his deal is, him backstabbing the girl was not surprising (pretty sure it isnt meant to be), but he feels like he isn't just some grunt doing orders especially with how much focus the series has put on him over what seems to be our actual main vllain that Bifrost guy. Theres so much ambiguity that I am basically convinced this season isnt gonna be standalone and that we either have a 2nd cour awaiting us or a pp4 lined up with this only doing a mid season finale next episode, potentially on a cliffhanger from the feel of it.

It also feels like they are building alot of stuff up that just can't be wrapped up in a single episode even with double the time, who knows maybe we are about to get the most rushed final episode in existence but I dont know after how deliberately paced this season has been I have a hard time buying that next episode is really gonna rush through everything, it feels like its all been pieces for a bigger picture in the 2nd half of something not its own standalone season.

I agree that if they finish the Bifrost story in the last episode it would be rushed and probably a mess and after Kyoko Saionji was killed by Bifrost, this could be realistic.
I thought that Bifrost must always consist of three players, but it seems that the old guy was saying something like only two of us left. So what happened if someone is winning the whole game? Could be a bad translation tho...

Tbh, i would prefer the second cour option:
- The time they try to explain how Bifrost works could be a good setup.
- We still don't know exactly why Akane was jailed or what her plan is.
- Shizuka Homura could play a possible villain, but we don't know enough about him.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Frederica etc.) were playing only minor parts in the story. So maybe in a fourth season they all work together to bring Bifrost down.

Ego = 1 / Knowledge | "More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego." Albert Einstein
My ratings:
Dec 6, 2019 7:33 PM

Nov 2013
Kurisu's actions this episode confused me...

I get that Kurisu's goal was to expose the discrimination and crimes against immigrants, but I'm not convinced that he had to do so while siding with Torri and being used by him. If he already knew he was being used, and that his son was left vegetative due to Heaven's Leap/Torri, wouldn't exacting revenge on Heaven's Leap be more apt since his son was abused in the name of religion?

I understand his justification that he, as a Immigration Bureau Observer killing the Governor would be symbolic of the Immigration issue, as it shows the extent that a pro-immigrant party would go to create a better situation for immigrants. However instead of moving time forward (ie. what Kurisu intended), this would do the exact opposite, since it shows that extremists lurk within the pro-immigrant faction, which would make Sibyl think twice before accepting more immigrants in the first place.

It is possible that the result of him killing the Governor would result in more oversight over the treatment of immigrants, but his method would prove to delay, rather than move forward these actions imo.

Also, it makes sense that Kei is angry with Arata, he not only put Maiko in harm's way due to his negligence, he indirectly created a situation where Maiko had to pull the trigger, which resulted in her being institutionalized.
I wouldn't be surprised if this creates a rift in Kei and Arata's relationship, considering their dynamic was a strange one to begin with.

In terms of the mysteries that have yet to be unveiled, there are still numerous and more surfaced this episode...
For example,

1) Who is Shizuka? We still know nothing about him, other than his father is at death's door and wants him to win. How was he able to manipulate Haruki to dispose of Kyoko?
2) What is Bifrost really, how can they operate in a society ruled by Sibyl and why is it so similar to Sibyl? For instance, the male voice that is synonymous with Sibyl, and the enforcement of Kyoko which was similar to the Dominator but more flashy. It seems that Bifrost is a step further, since the congressman are a part of the system (ie. Kyoko was unable to leave her seat) but how much further is still unknown.
3) How are the Inspectors keeping their hues clear despite their criminal behaviour?
4) What ties Kei and Arata together? They were seen at the end of Ep 6 to be quite close as Arata was sad that Maiko and Kei left for their homeland, but how that came to be has not been revealed. Were they already close prior to the death of Atsushi and Akira?
5) Who tf is Vixen, this Freddy Kruger looking dude and why is he obsessed with the Old Unit One?
6) Finally, what are the details surrounding Akane's imprisonment, it is obvious she is doing as she pleases even while imprisoned. What sort of agreement with Sibyl is in place? And what is the meaning of the line, "Once the hares are dead, the hounds are expendable?"

Next episode, it looks like Kisaragi's mystery will finally be revealed at least, most likely something related to Auma's prostitution ring.

One thing I hope happens for the final episode is that Bifrost does get away. Considering the scope of their influence and power, it seems illogical that the Bureau would able to catch them that easily. I think Bifrost would do well as a mirror of Sibyl, in which case a future adaptation would be able to explain more and more about the puzzle.
Dec 6, 2019 8:14 PM

Sep 2011
Azazin said:
JizzyHitler said:

I agree that if they finish the Bifrost story in the last episode it would be rushed and probably a mess and after Kyoko Saionji was killed by Bifrost, this could be realistic.
I thought that Bifrost must always consist of three players, but it seems that the old guy was saying something like only two of us left. So what happened if someone is winning the whole game? Could be a bad translation tho...

Tbh, i would prefer the second cour option:
- The time they try to explain how Bifrost works could be a good setup.
- We still don't know exactly why Akane was jailed or what her plan is.
- Shizuka Homura could play a possible villain, but we don't know enough about him.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Frederica etc.) were playing only minor parts in the story. So maybe in a fourth season they all work together to bring Bifrost down.

Yeah the just the 2 of us thing confused me too, cause the torri guy seemed to sure he was gonna become a congressman, and tbh I thought they were setting up that azusawa was gonna become a congressman too most the series but I guess not, I dont know I guess we will see next episode.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 6, 2019 9:22 PM

Jul 2017
So uhh 1 more episode left with all these new plot points.

I guess we'll be getting season 4 then.

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Dec 7, 2019 2:25 AM

Apr 2013
So not only is Kei the best boy his wife is also the best girl.

damn what a power couple. XD
It was at this point that he knew, he fked up.

This season honestly feels like it just started, there's a definite need for a s4 plssssss
Dec 7, 2019 2:33 AM

Nov 2011
Kei's wife just went John Wick on that guy.

Dec 7, 2019 4:24 AM

Jul 2016
Hatsuyuki said:
With only 1 episode left and us still not having any clue what Bifrost is all about, I am now convinced that they are willing to milk this franchise to the last drop and I might get off this wild ride after this season. This season has been insanely boring for me anyway and I can't bring myself to care about any of these new characters except maybe the main duo.

I will watch next episode but wont be joining on the ride of season 4. I have found this one a hot mess.
Dec 7, 2019 7:35 AM

Jun 2016
Quick question, is Kei still an investigator? During the Bifrost scene, the guy mentions how they lost an inspector in the end. The desk beside Arata is empty? I could be wrong on the second detail. I was kind of hoping for a permanent duo for unit 1 since the team keeps changing so fast...

Anyways I was so excited to see Ginoza again!!
Dec 7, 2019 7:55 AM

Aug 2015
iVel said:
dyof00 said:
Probably because of what Arata said before he goes undercover, "I'll keep an eye on her while you're gone". More like he thought she will be safe even while he's gone.

oh, you're right, i forgot about that
but still i think that it's not his fault
Dec 7, 2019 9:15 AM

Dec 2015
The inspector guy mentioned at the Bifrost scene was Torri. They have a similar system but not inspector and enforcer. Instead it is congressman and inspector where their inspectors act more like enforcers.

Interesting ... and I hope we get to learn more about Bifrost. Hopefully another season. The 40+ minutes episodes worked well. Slow paced and enough time to build up something. Same plot in same amounht of 24-minute-episodes would have felt rushed. And with only 1 episode left I doubt this is enough to fully conclude the plot. Maybe a temporary end with option for another season since everyone wants to know more.

I guess the younger guy with Bifrost will "win" their game while the older guy still thinks he can win - though he gets careful. He noticed that he got manipulated into killing the other 3rd and female congressman.
Dec 7, 2019 10:23 AM

Jul 2015
Great episode

It had all the feelings of the first season,intense action,mystery and conclusion

Maiko being able to kill Torri is not that surprising to me because it was earlier implied that she was a soldier.Glad that both Kei and Maiko are safe and Maiko got her eyesight back.

Ginoza and Sugoi being the spy of MOFA was bit surprising to me

Arata being a criminally asymptomatic is something i can think,i consider Akane to be asymptomatic too.

Akane is back too

One more episode left,hope we get more info on Bifrost.

And we need fourth season soon.

Dec 7, 2019 10:57 AM

Nov 2019
I was a lil bored throughout this episode but also intrigued for most of it so it wasn't bad
I'd give it a 6.5/10
Dec 8, 2019 1:01 AM

Jun 2013
I'm pretty sure Maiko was a former soldier, that's why she was able to kill Torri so easily. I'm sure there's more to her past that will probably be somewhat revealed in the next episode. I'm just glad she's alive.
臭い-
Dec 8, 2019 3:37 AM
Dec 2015
Ok, I'm missing something here. Wasn't the point of the previous seasons that officially Sybil can't do nothing against people with a clear hue? All the criminally asymptomatic had to be secretly eliminated or integrated into Sybil, because otherwise you had the proof that the system wasn't working? Now they shoot tear gas and arrest people with a criminal coefficient below 100?

It has become common knowledge that the system can be easily fooled?
Dec 8, 2019 3:43 AM

Jan 2018
The Anime is pretty good but it's not very Psycho Pass.

Gens original story was interesting because it provided an interesting world view while simultaneously having to be creative when coming up with crimes.

How do you trick an almost perfect system like Sybil?

Well S3 solves this problem by finding any number of lazy excuses to just not include Sybil at all

-This Zone is not controlled by Sybil because convenience. Even thou nothing like that was ever mentioned before
-sybil just allows this crazy religious cult to do whatever because : don't question the plot
-these people actively planned crimes and terrorism but apparently they are just so chill that the entire psycho Pass thing didn't matter. Because that is how that works .

What is the point of having a gimmick in a setting when you do everything to ignore that gimmick ?
Dec 8, 2019 4:03 AM
Dec 2015
CuteAssTiger said:
The Anime is pretty good but it's not very Psycho Pass.

Gens original story was interesting because it provided an interesting world view while simultaneously having to be creative when coming up with crimes.

How do you trick an almost perfect system like Sybil?

Well S3 solves this problem by finding any number of lazy excuses to just not include Sybil at all

-This Zone is not controlled by Sybil because convenience. Even thou nothing like that was ever mentioned before
-sybil just allows this crazy religious cult to do whatever because : don't question the plot
-these people actively planned crimes and terrorism but apparently they are just so chill that the entire psycho Pass thing didn't matter. Because that is how that works .

What is the point of having a gimmick in a setting when you do everything to ignore that gimmick ?

Exactly. It's good, but now is just a generic police procedural in a futuristic setting.
Dec 8, 2019 9:15 AM

Jul 2017
Kaiser-chan said:
Kei's wife just went John Wick on that guy.

I laughed so hard when she disarmed him so simply and killed him.

So one episode left and the show still didn't go beyond score 8 as most people predicted. I'll wait for the last episode to form a more complete opinion about this season but thus far I feel like the story is hard to follow and to be honest I don't feel emotionally invested in any of the new characters. I enjoy watching this season. The visuals are great the fights are well-choreographed etc. I just feel that it is something very different from the original story and the original concept.
Dec 8, 2019 1:19 PM

Dec 2016
that final scene with kurisu hit hard. in other news, akane's back, ginoza's back, but we still haven't seen kogami since ep2(?)
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Dec 8, 2019 1:56 PM

May 2016
Sister and Kurisu death were both gave me the feels especially the later.

CRIME COEFFICIENT 0.0 BOY OH BOY things getting rather spicy.

why Mai killed Torri she could have just captured him instead or shot him in leg
but they said that both of them were killing machines back in home guess it was in her blood.

Saijo made love with his brother @-@ big shock for me.

Seems the young Homura even used the old guy at Bifrost and speaking of Bifrost
that machine was so far the worst death method I ever seen in my life.... and they even call it a game.....

That ending made me quite curious about or Main MC of S1 sadly forgot her name and the Sins that the girl wanted to confess to Mai's husband.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2019

168 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 15, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2019

151 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 11, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2019

130 by venbals »»
Jan 19, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2019

70 by OneMoreFinal »»
Oct 29, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2019

78 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 28, 2023 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.