Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 24, 2012 3:14 AM

Jan 2012
Hands down to Setsuna and Allelujah+Hallelujah !!!

Woot ! Setsuna consecutive blade strike !! Stab/Stick that orange mecha with 4 Beam Blade and finished it off with a slash using the metal sword.

The epicness ! Off to season 2

EDIT: Lol'ed at ''Mission Incomplete''
Kappa-ingApr 24, 2012 3:19 AM
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Sep 13, 2012 11:25 AM

Mar 2012
Great way to end one season and set up the next! Ready to start season 2!
Sep 13, 2012 8:48 PM
May 2012
If you guys haven't played gundam Meisters of PS2,

Oct 11, 2012 11:47 AM

Jul 2010
Setauna "We all are Gundam!"

He is Gundam. I admit.
Aug 11, 2013 4:26 PM

Feb 2012
Too many deaths... ;___;
Aug 23, 2013 1:23 PM
Oct 2012
I'm not sure where to post this, but this anime is missing the "related anime" section.
Sep 15, 2013 1:25 PM
Oct 2009
good thing when an anime isn't ongoing I can continue watching the second season immediately :} chinese lady is annoying tbh and Ribbons what were those lookalikes >>
Oct 18, 2013 12:41 AM

Apr 2009
Season 2!! Startoooo~ :))
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2013 10:37 PM
Oct 2011
This show was absolutely amazing, I still re-watch all of it from time to time ever since it aired.
Jan 9, 2014 7:29 PM

Jun 2013
Absolutely fantastic! And it's not over yet! :)
Jan 28, 2014 5:31 PM

Dec 2012
What a way to end the first season, that timeskip has now given birth to many questions and so many possibilities. I wonder if they've actually mass produced mobile suits with GN Drivers. Can't wait to see how the characters have changed in the next season. I'm curious to see what Allelujah's relationship to Marie was. Also knew there was something suspicious about Ribbons, looks like he has a gang of pretty boy hooligans at his side.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed this entry into the Gundam franchise. It took its time with the setting the stage and developing the characters. Action packed, filled with drama, and riddled with mysteries and intricate stories, I like how it followed the many different factions' separate stories and slowly weaved them together throughout. 9/10, looking forward to starting the second season later on.
Feb 7, 2014 1:49 PM
Aug 2013
This was a very good ending, I enjoyed this show a lot but the main problem I have with something like this is that it does not fit the premise if it doesn't kill off any characters. Which this show is so fucking horrible at, it feels like I'm watching Pokémon, we have all these amazing fights and the MC and main bad guys meets all the time and nobody of them actually dies, just such a huge dissappointment, it's like a dragging on romance anime.
Apr 24, 2014 1:09 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Well it said mission incomplete at the end, but actually, Celestial Being did manage to unify the world so at least in one sense they achieved their objective.

This has been a great watch. Look forward to season 2.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 17, 2014 3:58 AM
Jun 2013
Great watch.

My feels go out to Saji, Louise, and all the Gundams.

Graham is a boss.

So much death these last few episodes. Fuck.

9/10 - Great Series
Jun 26, 2014 8:19 PM

Feb 2013
So much happened this episode.
- Allelujah + Hallelujah super soldier was awesome!
- Graham vs Setsuna was intense, but so reckless and short.
- Ribbons is revealed as the real bag-guy.
- Clestial Being LOST hard.
- Setup/teasers for season 2 (almost nobody actually died)

I'm glad I watched this again. I had forgotten so many of the details.
Aug 7, 2014 12:46 PM

Oct 2013
Welp, there's still a ton of questions:
Who is the Corner family?
Who was that council Alejandro spoke with during that recap episode?
Who carried on Aeolia Schenberg's will/plans?
How was the crew of Celestial Being picked out and WHO picked them up? Veda, okay, but who operated Veda? Sumeragi? How did Sumeragi get involved?

Not to mention the pasts of the Gundam Meisters are still quite cloudy; including that of Lockon, whose brother has been mentioned surely for a reason.

Hopefully season 2 clears everything up! If it wasn't for these questions, this would've been a fantastic finale to the entire series... even if unbelievably tragic. I'm assuming none of the Meisters are actually dead... it'd ruin the series having season 2 begin with an entire new cast of Gundam pilots.

Side note: It was incredibly touching seeing Allelujah and Hallelujah cooperate.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
May 7, 2015 5:34 AM

Sep 2013
Enjoyed most of the series.

1 main point, didn't they say the Gundams were supposed to be less functional after using the Trans-Am, but Setsuna was still keeping up with the Flag guy even though he was in a fresh Suit and not wounded at all..
Surely it would have been a piece of cake for him to finish off Exia.

Also don't like that Louise stopped writing back to Saji, but guess we'll see what happened in season 2
Jul 6, 2015 9:54 PM

Jul 2010
Not sure what to think at the start of this series but it got progressively better and better and the climax was awesome and now I'll go straight into S2 hoping it's just as good. 9/10.
Jan 27, 2016 5:56 AM

Jul 2008
That was a hell of an ending but it's not over yet. If this was a series finale I'd have to give it a 6/10 but because there is more to come: 9/10. Really enjoyed this show.
Feb 20, 2016 7:26 PM

Jan 2016
Amazing episode. And I actually feel satisfied.. Good job Gundam
Onei
Apr 11, 2016 12:59 PM

Mar 2016
Damn they all dead
Feb 25, 2017 7:47 AM
Feb 2017
Angler4Life said:
Damn they all dead

Well.
We ahhhhhhhhh saigo no survaivahhhhhhhhhh (saw the tekkadan flower and must sing )
Feb 25, 2017 7:51 AM
Feb 2017
In my opinion nothing in the non-UC Gundam history can exceed this one. Nice job sunrise.
THEN SHIT WENT DOWN.
age,gbf,gbf2,and origin.(wait origin is in the UC, but anyways it shit)
Well, Thunderbolt is okay but not as good.
May 12, 2017 5:36 AM

Apr 2009
I think this is the best Gundam series out there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2017 6:32 AM

Jul 2014
This is the first anime I've seen of this franchise (really, the only one I can tolerate.. I can't deal with the art/animation of the other Gundam animes lol) and I'm thoroughly enjoying it! I blazed through episode 1 to 25 fast without even noticing. Now on to the 2nd season!!
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Aug 1, 2017 1:20 PM
May 2012
Now that I've finally watched it, I wish I would have started watching. I thought it was interesting and can't wait to start watching the next one to see what happens.
Feb 11, 2018 2:44 PM
May 2013
And I thought Gundam Wing is the only ridiculous Gundam.
I kinda expected plot armors 2/3 of the anime so in the end it turns into a kill fest.
I felt like stopping after this episode but now I can't because of this open ending -_-
Sep 2, 2018 7:33 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Title drop at the end of the last episode. Tbh I hadn't even wondered why it's called MSG 00, lol. Now I know.

What did they do with Graham. He became some crazy dude spouting about falling in love with Gundam? So much that it became hatred? Sestuna: You crazy! Graham: You made me like this! (or something along those lines) Anyways, that was really weird. I kind of laughed that he came in with the new GN Flag only to get like 2 minutes of action. So he's gonna be the masked guy, huh.

Glad to see Alejandro go bye bye. Shocked to see Ribbons betraying Alejandro. Really curious about this "Innovators" thing Ribbons mentioned, as well as his crew.

That's one hell of a cliffhanger/intro to second season. I'm glad I don't have to wait 6 months to watch the second season XD Looks like we'll see Lockon's twin(?), Louise as possibly part of CB, Tieria but not really Tieria, and Allelujah without Hallelujah, if he survived. Didn't see no dead body so he should be alive.
Jun 1, 2019 5:24 PM

Oct 2015
Alejandro being betrayed by Ribbons was priceless and made a great cliffhanger while at it. Wonder if Setsuna is alive? But if his Exia was developed to a mobile suit gundam 00 makes me hopeful he's still alive. I see Saji has made his dream of working in space come true after the four year time skip, too bad Louise isn't beside him. Speaking of her, I wonder what is she doing with Tieria?

I wasn't planning on watching season 2, but I guess I will give it a go after this. Also RIP to Lockon, that guy was awesome and he shouldn't have died. Hallelujah/Allelujah should've died instead alone. Overall this was enjoyable and decently written, the animation was superb because I could make out the fights in space.

8/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 18, 2020 6:48 AM

Nov 2019
Well that was interesting, didn't think i would come this far......

the last scenes i was like ''wait what,how"

it was a bit a sad but the previous 2 episodes were just a bitter, think of them makes me tear up a bit.
Jan 6, 2021 3:40 PM

May 2017
Very entertaining and action-packed episode. It left things set-up for the next season too.

Overall this was a solid Gundam anime. Hopefully season 2 will be just as good.

Still kind of disappointed we didn't see that Nena bitch die after all the shit she did, but oh well.
Jul 15, 2021 6:43 AM

Sep 2017
Yay! Ali Al-Saachez is alive!

He just can't stop winning.
Jul 15, 2021 6:54 AM

Sep 2017
Also is Halelujah dead? meh, Allelujah isn't interesting without him.
Jul 6, 2022 1:22 PM

Feb 2018
This felt way rushed and lame for my taste.

Characters dying left and right... but who cares? We barely knew a thing about them. And I just found out that 3/4 of the Meisters are alive, so what gives?

Still, I'm kinda intrigued by whats to come.
Jan 4, 2023 12:42 PM
Oct 2018
Well, that was ok.

I will watch the next season.

I hope the quality will increase.
Feb 1, 2023 1:45 PM
Apr 2020
this was a fanatic ending to a Gundam series it left me speechless literally
Jan 8, 4:51 AM

Jul 2017
a wonderful ending for a show that i really, really didn't expect to love this much.
i was literally glued at the screen for the intensity of the episode.
I think this season deserve at least a 9/10, if not a 10.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

Feb 27, 4:30 AM
Dec 2019
Pretty decent. I do think 00 is better than a lot of other Gundam series but I think fundamentally I don't love it because its caught between trying to have an overt political message (basically, "war is bad and fighting to make it go away doesn't work") and being a cool pew pew laser robot show where stuff blows up. Most people probably don't really care that much and I still re-watched the whole thing anyway but the show doesn't have much of a hook to make its spectacle-for-spectacle's-sake action mean that much to me. It spend a lot of time setting stuff up so the action roller coaster can kick off but it doesn't do much to make you actually care about the characters or the world.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KrylonBlue - Mar 7, 2008

108 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KrylonBlue - Feb 23, 2008

73 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kurotsuki - Feb 16, 2008

82 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 2, 2007

44 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:31 PM

» This has aged poorly or is it just me? New To G00 but not G series

BiobulletM - Jun 13, 2022

9 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 25, 7:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.