Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2019 4:35 PM

Jul 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wait. Did they just reveal this is not some fantasy world but rather an alien planet somewhere in the universe? Nice, I did not expect that.

But where's the rest of the story? What happened next? Did humans from Earth made a contact with that world?

I would pay good money to learn that...
Dec 4, 2020 9:56 PM

Aug 2020
I was fond of Hanna at first and was hoping she would bring something different to the table. Instead it's just another sex slave without any personality being horny for her master, *sigh*.

What can I say? I liked concept of sex slaves becoming lovers but after a while it just keept being the exact same shit episode after episode. The plot went downhill after Ep.1 Usually I wouldn't really care much about the plot in a hentai, but this series is basicly 90% plot so it was hard to ignore. Overall it was disappointing and not satisfying to watch with the exception of just a few H scenes that I liked.
HentaiList10Dec 9, 2020 10:53 AM
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Apr 3, 2021 7:16 PM
Mar 2011
mozgow said:
Wait. Did they just reveal this is not some fantasy world but rather an alien planet somewhere in the universe? Nice, I did not expect that.

I've heard that this series is inspired by John Norman books, which has a setting of a planet parallel to Earth.

HentaiList10 said:
The plot went downhill after Ep.1

The worst-plotted are eps 1 and 5 actually. Come on, a princess goes out without a protection, then gets stolen by nomads which are making her a slave... and that day her beloved boy prince appears. And then the next day he gets an ultra-powered jewelry from a nomad chieftain which then fears for just a few dragons. And in ep. 5 this jewelry brings an enormous army to siege a city. Yes, sure, why not.
Apr 21, 2021 5:40 PM

Aug 2020
HentaiList10 said:
The worst-plotted are eps 1 and 5 actually. Come on, a princess goes out without a protection, then gets stolen by nomads which are making her a slave... and that day her beloved boy prince appears. And then the next day he gets an ultra-powered jewelry from a nomad chieftain which then fears for just a few dragons. And in ep. 5 this jewelry brings an enormous army to siege a city. Yes, sure, why not.

I agree that Sho is very poorly writen with how much shit he gets served on a golden plate, like an army or princess just for plot convenience. I still think the overall politics and the world building were the best in Ep.1. Episodes 3 and 4 were mostly just fillers that didn't really follow the main story so they don't really count in my opinion unless you wanna judge them as their own separate plot bubbles. Episodes 2 and 5 were bad and pretty disappointing. Episode 1 on the otherhand had a pretty good start. It got kinda bs near the end but for the most part the plot was actually pretty tense, enjoyable and more believable compared to the episodes that would follow up and ruin all that build up.
HentaiList10Jul 10, 2021 4:15 AM
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Minerva no Kenshi Episode 1 Discussion

happyanime3 - Mar 20, 2013

18 by ModelCitizen »»
Dec 2, 2023 10:47 PM

Poll: » Minerva no Kenshi Episode 4 Discussion

mozgow - Aug 24, 2019

3 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 21, 2023 6:07 AM

Poll: » Minerva no Kenshi Episode 2 Discussion

happyanime3 - Mar 21, 2013

4 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 20, 2023 9:54 PM

Poll: » Minerva no Kenshi Episode 3 Discussion

happyanime3 - Mar 21, 2013

4 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 4, 2020 8:36 PM

» jc staff involved in making hentai back in the day

bunny1ov3r - Jan 18, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 16, 2017 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.