Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2013 8:44 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LMAOOO! The way Sho handled that Patris was BADASS. I LOLed when he ripped the cloth off her face !!! SOME BONDAGE DONE VERY WELL that doesn't ruin the AURORA of the story (like Sho and Kyle didn't turn into sex-hungry rapists). Kyle's a GOOD MAN ! I LIKE HIM ! People must be watching the Dub or something. WATCH THE SUB GUYS !!! THIS IS SOOO GOOOOOOOD !!! 5/5
Nov 4, 2014 9:49 AM
Aug 2014
happyanime3 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LMAOOO! The way Sho handled that Patris was BADASS. I LOLed when he ripped the cloth off her face !!! SOME BONDAGE DONE VERY WELL that doesn't ruin the AURORA of the story (like Sho and Kyle didn't turn into sex-hungry rapists). Kyle's a GOOD MAN ! I LIKE HIM ! People must be watching the Dub or something. WATCH THE SUB GUYS !!! THIS IS SOOO GOOOOOOOD !!! 5/5

i can't find sub... DUB SUCKS SO DAMNED MUCH
Feb 16, 2017 3:44 AM
Jul 2018
-Alians- said:
DUB SUCKS SO DAMNED MUCH

I agree with you on that. This episode was actually my least favorite episode out of the five, and it was all because Patris' English VA made it really hard to enjoy.
Aug 24, 2019 2:27 PM

Jul 2014
Yet another really good episode. For a moment I thought there will be some yuri in the future, but no, Patris did not join the gang.

Oh well, maybe someone else will join later :D
Dec 4, 2020 8:36 PM

Aug 2020
The way Patris goes from an arrogant Tsundere to a caring, submissive slave felt so rushed and out of character. Well, at this point I don't expect logic to play a big part of this series anymore. Overall the H scenes with Patris and Diana were good but the plot was kinda boring.

...I noticed the increased amount of boobs and butt jiggle physics, so that's a big plus from me ;)
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Minerva no Kenshi Episode 1 Discussion

happyanime3 - Mar 20, 2013

18 by ModelCitizen »»
Dec 2, 2023 10:47 PM

Poll: » Minerva no Kenshi Episode 4 Discussion

mozgow - Aug 24, 2019

3 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 21, 2023 6:07 AM

Poll: » Minerva no Kenshi Episode 2 Discussion

happyanime3 - Mar 21, 2013

4 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 20, 2023 9:54 PM

Poll: » Minerva no Kenshi Episode 5 Discussion

mozgow - Aug 24, 2019

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Apr 21, 2021 5:40 PM

» jc staff involved in making hentai back in the day

bunny1ov3r - Jan 18, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 16, 2017 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.