Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2008 6:49 PM
Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hehe, Shana was finally able to say it...
But hopefully she'll be able to say it to Sakai...
Oct 9, 2008 11:28 PM

May 2008
Hecate totally had a thoughtgasm from Yuji's mind...
Jan 12, 2009 11:39 PM

Jun 2008
In the middle of the episode now. I'm sorry, I just can't take it anymore. The scenes between Yuji and that wierdo with all the memory sharing and stuff, just...take some lines out, piece them together and out of context, and it would be the funniest thing ever.

Consecutive lines like "So big and strong", "No, you're entering me" and "give me more of you", with the suggestive moans and everything, it's just...WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
Jan 13, 2009 4:26 PM

May 2008
Grmo said:
In the middle of the episode now. I'm sorry, I just can't take it anymore. The scenes between Yuji and that wierdo with all the memory sharing and stuff, just...take some lines out, piece them together and out of context, and it would be the funniest thing ever.

Consecutive lines like "So big and strong", "No, you're entering me" and "give me more of you", with the suggestive moans and everything, it's just...WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

OMG You are going to LOVE the Shakugan no Shana specials... they do this ALL the time and its so freaking hilarious!
Apr 3, 2009 6:17 PM

Mar 2009
Great episode... hehee some scene like jedi and android XD.
Jun 10, 2009 8:52 PM

Dec 2008
oh.. so they managed to pair up the tomogara and the flame haze quite nicely.
the midget with the midget, the animal/chimera with the animal/chimera and the the ones that use middle range rope like attacks with the other one that also uses middle range rope like attacks.

heh the next episode is going to be interesting.
Jul 14, 2009 4:43 AM
Dec 2008
theeggman85 said:
Grmo said:

OMG You are going to LOVE the Shakugan no Shana specials... they do this ALL the time and its so freaking hilarious!

I so agree with that.. LOL @ Thoughtgasm. It was good to watch this at 10pm with that going on.. really they just had to be "left alone undisturbed" untill Shana comes in and 'finds out' XD
Jul 17, 2009 12:45 AM

Dec 2008
Shana finally says her true feelings...now it's time for the season 1 finale.
Aug 11, 2009 6:34 AM

Jul 2009
I am wondering, what is that "synchronizing" they are doing???
the male said: i am opening wide, but it feels so good....
then the other one (dont know male or female) moans...

are they having s*x there??

PS: OMG, read posts above:
Grmo said:

exactly same thing here, i am in the middle of episode as well, just cant take it anymore... -_-
vinesageAug 11, 2009 6:37 AM
Aug 19, 2009 10:59 PM

Feb 2009
just one episode left to go. wonder what'll happen next~
I want your soul... so please, click.
Oct 16, 2009 2:09 PM

Jan 2009
Grmo said:

Yep, I totally agree, that Hecate girl is trying to have Yuji's babies o_o. She's damn horny.

And way to go Shana!! I've been waiting for the moment when she finally comes to her senses for about 5 eps. That's the Shana we all know ^^!

Nov 15, 2009 8:55 AM

Aug 2009
theeggman85 said:
Hecate totally had a thoughtgasm from Yuji's mind...

A big thoughtgasm if you ask me...

Good for Yuji to FINALLY get Shana's feelings for him....

I thought I said this in some of the previous episodes' discussion but I love the Researcher's and Domino's voices <3

Somehow I get the feeling that Wilhelmina is gonna get screwed by Bell....
KarikaturataNov 15, 2009 8:58 AM
Dec 20, 2009 5:05 AM

Dec 2008
Grmo said:

It's even more funny that Yuji appears to be having some sort of pyschadelic, free fall sex session with Hecate, at the same time as Shana is betraying her mentor's ideals and destroying a legion of mecha with her bare hands to save him.
fedaykinDec 20, 2009 6:04 AM
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
Jan 18, 2010 2:28 PM

Nov 2009
Wow episode 24 already?? x.x
I wonder if shana will use that other sword in this battle ><
Hope Wilhelmina makes it through this battle into the next season, shes awesome ><
Oct 3, 2010 11:16 AM

Feb 2010
kinda disappointing how they're just fighting retarded robots :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2010 12:50 PM

Aug 2010
Grmo said:

Same here. Sweet Jezus, I knew that Hekat just wanted to experience some sex-related adventure, since she is so "pure". All these "ohs" and "ahs"... yep, she definitely needed to get laid in some way.

Oct 31, 2010 6:01 AM

Sep 2008
Amusing episode in some ways... XD Yep, partially due to that weird "thoughtgasm" that Hecate was having. That weirdo... It was funny how the creators decided to write the scene that way~

Kind of disappointing that they were just fighting an endless stream of robot-things and then Margery came and so easily destroyed the root of the problem. o_O Margery's awesome, but I mean... you'd think at least Wilhemina would have thought about, you know, actually "killing the source of the problem rather than just the symptoms"...
Dec 21, 2010 2:46 PM
Jun 2010
LOVED the episode. Wilhemina got shot with an arrow. Hehehe, bitch had that coming. And yesh! Finally Shana knows she loves Yuuji! Seriously I was doing the happy dance for the whole last minute of the episode. XD
Mar 23, 2011 2:00 PM
Jul 2010
I really loved this episode. And Shana was finally able to admit that she loves Yuji. But just how does she plan on saving the city/world's balance AND Yuji as well? Gotta see that. Not that I have to wait or anything xD On to the final.
Apr 19, 2011 4:18 AM

Apr 2011
O: this episodee was great :3 and I like how Shana can finally realize her true feelings =D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2011 12:32 PM

Mar 2011
Hacate says many suggestive things.
Aug 3, 2012 3:11 PM

Mar 2012
Isn't the thing Hecate was lacking the feeling of love? And that's what she's getting from Yuji, and she's never felt it before.

Yeah, there's a lot of innuendo there, but I think that's what it's about.

Shana better admit to Yuji she loves him in the next ep.
"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"
Mar 22, 2013 10:45 PM
Mar 2013
Amazing episode! I am watching the finale now! I am excited! :D
Jan 21, 2014 10:50 AM

Jan 2013
Oh yeah Hecate was quite intrusive xD. Anyways I hope that it will be a confession in the next episode. I doubt that a kiss would happen maybe in a future season.
Feb 9, 2014 2:10 PM

Aug 2013
Hecate is such a lewd girl, making all those weird sound xD

Man, those Flame Hazes are just too powerful, even in human form. She take an arrow in the thigh and still can jump around :P

Of course, Margery saved them. So there will be 3 fights simultaniously. Look promising.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 31, 2014 3:53 PM

Mar 2013
Was hard not getting turned on during the thoughtgasm, with Noto Mamiko's (Kotomi-Clannad, Yakumo-School Rumble) beautiful voice moaning suggestively, and the actual content of their discussion was rife with sexual innuendoes.
Apr 22, 2014 8:11 PM

Apr 2012
The next eps is gonna be epic.

Good job, Shana.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jun 10, 2014 12:33 PM

Apr 2013
Did Shana just said that she loves Yuji? :3
Now that took a while.
Feb 4, 2015 9:43 PM
May 2014
For some reason I just cannot bring myself to hate that professor.
Apr 14, 2017 9:13 PM

Apr 2013
Seems like Hecate is not so pure after all with all these perverted lines and moans.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Jun 5, 2017 1:27 PM

Nov 2016
So far this final isn't as good as I hoped for, I hope it will pick up a few notches in the last episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 29, 2017 3:04 PM
Sep 2017
Akai_Yami said:
Seems like Hecate is not so pure after all with all these perverted lines and moans.

What did you mean? She was on top of him with her hands holding Yuji's and facing each other directly by just inches apart.
Jan 30, 2018 5:53 PM
Mar 2015
Grmo said:

Same here, I was dying. In the English dub:

Yuuji: You're...taking my...
Me: ...Virginity?

Shana's gonna be pissed.
Apr 20, 2018 5:54 AM

May 2015
xD I can't take seriously this "You inside me" etc. xDDD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 8, 2020 12:53 PM

Jun 2017
Interpreter of condolence is back. Shana finally gave a proper answer to Wilhelmina and admitted to Alastor that she loves Yuji. Looks like we are going to see a fight between manipulator of objects and manipulator of chains in the next episode lol. Yuji is understanding Shana better.
Mar 24, 2021 5:57 PM
Mar 2016
Here it is! The final battle... Who will come out victorious?
Feb 8, 2022 10:25 PM

Nov 2010
"You are coming inside me", "give me more of you". Nice choice of words Hecate. hehe

Shana in maid uniform looks super cute!

So, that's their objective. To see how much they can upset the balance of this world. I guess they aren't thinking of the consequences. They also have no idea that Hecate is losing her purity too.

I really like the dynamic between Margery and her underlings. Sato snapping out like that is so realistic. I'd do the same thing.

Yuuji has finally realized how dense he is. Though I can't blame him that much, since Shana treated him like an object initially, and she's never really direct with her feelings. Which is also understandable.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 5 Discussion

stephy_ccs - Jul 2, 2008

27 by Dywei »»
Jan 31, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 4 Discussion

Chilli-Kun - Mar 10, 2008

44 by Dywei »»
Jan 23, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 16 Discussion

theeggman85 - Oct 7, 2008

37 by BaronLukis »»
Oct 22, 2023 4:16 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

then - May 9, 2008

58 by BaronLukis »»
Oct 20, 2023 10:05 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 8 Discussion

theeggman85 - Oct 5, 2008

39 by GoddessOfSake »»
Sep 23, 2023 7:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.