Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2019 10:24 PM

Feb 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Start of a new arc.

Asagi is now an idol... LOL!

Mar 31, 2019 10:55 PM
Feb 2017
Is it being simulcasted?
Can't find it anywhere (legal)
Apr 1, 2019 1:21 PM

May 2018
So it looks like Asagi Aiba, isn't doing any idol stuffs but was actually held prisoner after for discovering Cain's Coffin.

Ok so why did Himeragi tested her blood in some testing kit, does she have a disease that she is keep from others of what?????? Cu'z for Sayaka Kirasaka to have such reaction after discovering a test kit in Himeragi's room, either she thinks she is pregnant or maybe something else.
Apr 1, 2019 1:24 PM
Nov 2017
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
So it looks like Asagi Aiba, isn't doing any idol stuffs but was actually held prisoner after for discovering Cain's Coffin.

Ok so why did Himeragi tested her blood in some testing kit, does she have a disease that she is keep from others of what?????? Cu'z for Sayaka Kirasaka to have such reaction after discovering a test kit in Himeragi's room, either she thinks she is pregnant or maybe something else.

I'm also thinking the same thing about HIMERAGI. It really look to me that she's pregnant. So, I'm a little cornfused about that.
Is she pregnant or what?
Apr 1, 2019 1:26 PM

Aug 2013
Asagi needs saving.

The whole misunderstanding with the testing kit.

Apr 1, 2019 2:55 PM

Jan 2008
The constant recycled use of Asagi's idol dancing animation was pretty annoying.

The pregnancy misunderstanding was pretty humorous though.
Apr 2, 2019 2:32 AM
Feb 2018
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

I'm also thinking the same thing about HIMERAGI. It really look to me that she's pregnant. So, I'm a little cornfused about that.
Is she pregnant or what?

Apr 2, 2019 5:02 AM

Feb 2013
She can't be pregnant.
Apr 2, 2019 10:17 PM

Jul 2016
Welp left me hanging for another 2 months I see.

And for the pregnant part... I think it just a misunderstanding.(Maybe...)
Apr 2, 2019 10:55 PM
Mar 2019
So I'm guessing Himeragi is either some form of magical pregnancy or she became a blood minion or something? Or maybe she's becoming a vampire herself? Super interested in how that story will unfold, but sucks I have to wait another 2 months for an answer... Anyone know exactly what is going on with Himeragi?
Apr 3, 2019 10:56 AM
Nov 2017
Dex023 said:
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:

Is she pregnant or what?

Oh that's make sense.
Apr 3, 2019 8:14 PM
Feb 2018
evan9922 said:
Anyone know exactly what is going on with Himeragi?

Blood servant most likely, it was teased back in season 1 when koujo sucked her blood for the first time. We can also see that in this episode when she tried using her divination it actually caused her damage, lion king org probably wants to confirm the symptoms and retrieve her spear as it will only kill her if she uses it repeatedly. This is actually what awaits all the girls in koujo's harem actually they will all eventually be turned into his blood servant later on that way they can live longer than a human lifespan.
Apr 3, 2019 10:27 PM

Feb 2012
just retarded anime logic
Apr 4, 2019 10:03 AM
Mar 2019
Dex023 said:
evan9922 said:
Anyone know exactly what is going on with Himeragi?

Blood servant most likely, it was teased back in season 1 when koujo sucked her blood for the first time. We can also see that in this episode when she tried using her divination it actually caused her damage, lion king org probably wants to confirm the symptoms and retrieve her spear as it will only kill her if she uses it repeatedly. This is actually what awaits all the girls in koujo's harem actually they will all eventually be turned into his blood servant later on that way they can live longer than a human lifespan.

How does that tie in though with the arc where their daughter came from the future? She literally said that that spear was made 20 years in the future just for her? so doesn't make sense to me as to why using the spear will hurt her unless you specifically mean just the divine divination hurts her? Plus from that ark we know that that Yukina is still alive in that future atleast I think she is
Apr 5, 2019 6:49 AM
Feb 2018

No I'm only talking about divination magic, as soon as she finished her chant she was assaulted by some pain in that scene.
Apr 7, 2019 11:19 AM
Oct 2018
She (Himeragi) have become the vampire's servant. I think.
It's normal when he suck her blood in a lot of episode. :)
The rest of harem goona be like that too.
P/s: wait 2 month for 2 ep. It's still worth. And can't wait to see he suck Asagi's blood.
(i did't read the manga of light novel, but i hope to see)
Apr 14, 2019 6:03 PM
Dec 2018
Anybody know the schedule for episode release dates?
Apr 14, 2019 10:45 PM
Oct 2018
So it's Asagi's arc. Can't wait to see Kojou suck her blood.:)
Apr 14, 2019 10:47 PM
Oct 2018
OhNoTheLag said:
Anybody know the schedule for episode release dates?

The next 2 ep (5 and 6) will realease in 27th May. It's long way to wait.
Apr 15, 2019 11:02 PM

Apr 2011
Whoa! I'm a little bit confused there. Got surprised that Asagi become an instant popular idol, only to know its fake. Also Asagi's friend, frustrated about Kojou being a dense motherfu- is funny. He doesn't even realize that his childfriend's looks. Also the pregnancy test part got me thinking if its something else and then the two misunderstood it. But I don't think its pregnancy either. I don't know if Sayaka's reaction to that is either of the two. Nice to see that loli again in the tank.

Thanks to the comments that my questions where already answered. But how many times do you need your blood sucked before you can be a blood servant?

Another month of waiting, but its nothing compared to waiting for half a year or longer for a movie to be available on the web.
Apr 20, 2019 3:02 PM
Apr 2016
Magito said:

Thanks to the comments that my questions where already answered. But how many times do you need your blood sucked before you can be a blood servant?

Another month of waiting, but its nothing compared to waiting for half a year or longer for a movie to be available on the web.

Minimum: just once
It depends on the person and lunar cycle. This is why in the post-credits scene of episode 4, Yukina notes "on that particular day, it was relatively safe."

Since Yukina is a spirit medium, she is far more resistant. But after having her blood sucked repeatedly, she's now become Kojou's blood servant.

Dex023 said:

No I'm only talking about divination magic, as soon as she finished her chant she was assaulted by some pain in that scene.

She didn't feel pain after the chant (which is used to activate the spear); it was only after she used divine possession that she did. Divine possession activated suddenly because Yukina (now a blood servant) was compelled to protect Kojou (her master). Divine possession has a risk of eroding the user's ego, more so when the user is not ready, which is why Yukina was in pain.
Apr 30, 2019 2:59 PM
Nov 2008
Akatsuki and Himeragi have children.
Look: https://myanimelist.net/character/103833/Reina_Akatsuki

Maybe she's really pregnant.
May 15, 2019 2:57 AM

Feb 2018
Is Himeragi pregnant?
May 16, 2019 1:43 AM
Jan 2019
11 more days till ep 5 and 6 šŸ˜­ .
May 26, 2019 10:00 PM

May 2013
Williem said:
Is Himeragi pregnant?

Mod edit: Added spoiler tags.
KuuroMar 1, 2021 6:06 AM
Nov 7, 2019 9:04 PM

Oct 2017
One trouble after another, the tartaros Roses trouble just ended and now the island administration took Asagi. Also lol that pregnancy joke with Himeragi, she is definitely not pregnant thou I wonder what the test was for.
Dec 29, 2019 4:24 AM

May 2016
The animation is by far the really bad Asagi's part was repeated again and again I feel bad for
this show.
Apr 2, 2020 11:18 AM

Apr 2013
I already had forgotten about that god-awful tank girl... I hope that white-haired girl returns soon, she was the best character afair.
Sep 7, 2020 8:44 PM

Jul 2013
When Kojou was attacked by that blonde chick with a cat did he fight back? No. Did he even shield himself or tried to dodge? No. What a pathetic fucking bitch. Fourth progenitor my hairy ass. Meanwhile some kid who turns out to be just the son of the second progenitor is going around acting all high and mighty but at least have shown he has the strength to back it up. Why does every time Kojou fights there's a huge fucking build up before he gets serious and beats his enemy? Is it not possible that when an enemy appears out of nowhere and attacks him, which happens almost every episode in this sorry show, he just summons one of his familiars with weird names and just fucking obliterate the enemy? If he can't do that then stop treating him like a fucking god! It's so frustrating. And wtf is this now? Yukina is pregnant? Ofc not, but this is just this show's pathetic way of building up stupid suspense and drama. Fuck this show is trash.
Feb 26, 2021 5:14 AM

Dec 2012
We start off with Yukina in her nice pantsu.
Pregnancy test?
lol at everyone wanting Kojou to eat their rice balls.
Asagi on tv?
Asagi is releasing a song? WITH. THE. BLOOD. And emotions that lived in this heart.
Yaze was moved.
The son of his Mistress?
Natsuki appears.
A pregnancy test?
Yukina's not feeling good?
Who is that?
Shike-sama. Waifu?
Yukina is...?
Lydianne and Ibriss.
Dat ending.

They showed the Asagi scenes from the opening.
RobFeb 26, 2021 5:40 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 30, 2022 10:40 AM
Jan 2022
This show is crap. Mc has zero character development he can't even defend himself nor can doge anything. He just sucks blood of girls and can attack with his familiars. He is a vampire, their is so much he can do but bad writing. He can't even fight properly without familiars he is nothing and with familiar any kid can come and kick his ass. He always needs a saving no progress from season 1 to 4 whatsoever
Aug 16, 2022 10:24 AM

Jul 2015
(Fake) Asagi becoming an idol sure was one unexpected plot development. Also seems like Himeragi has become a blood servant (which they've warned about in previous seasons).

Feb 26, 12:46 PM

Feb 2009
Another episode of MC being attacked by these dumb orgs without any explanation...because apparently taking 2 seconds to explain is too much effort and she'd rather just attack them. Of course he sandbags it like always.

It's ridiculous especially when guys like Vatler and Iblisveil who aren't even progenitors have no qualms about doing whatever the hell they want, yet Koujou who is supposedly the strongest progenitor doesn't have half the balls to make a move to save his friend. Even Yukina is asking Koujou to be careful about what he is saying to Iblisveil like he is supposed to be below them lmao

Also, I thought Vatler was gassed up to be the closest thing to progenitors or something? Yet he himself and Yukina seems to view Iblisveil as being stronger than him. Isn't that odd? I thought the first progenitor was supposed to be vastly stronger than the other 2 given his breadth of familiars (which seems to be the only source of power for vampire race as far as we can see), so I would think the direct descendant of a first progenitor would be stronger than the direct descendant of the second progenitor
EinTheVarianceFeb 26, 1:06 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 7 Discussion

alexanderthekek - Jul 30, 2019

20 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 27, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 5 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Jun 2, 2019

16 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 27, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 1 Discussion

Kirishiba - Dec 20, 2018

29 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 25, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 8 Discussion

alexanderthekek - Jul 30, 2019

27 by KinjiKido »»
Jan 2, 5:22 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 6 Discussion

alexanderthekek - Jun 2, 2019

26 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 3:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.