Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2019 6:44 AM

Nov 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a bunch of pushovers.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 21, 2020 11:07 PM

May 2015
I was hoping these guys would put up more of a fight, but of course they were no match for Itto. Especially now that he's more prepared for bounty hunters to come after him. With all the tme spent hyping up these guys, it would have been nice to see more of a fight. The best part of this chapter was Diagoro. The way he was prepared as well was great to see. Like how he quickly ducks down to avoid getting in his father's way when the opponents thrust their spears. Even more impressive was how Diagoro didn't panic when the lady ran toward him to snatch him. Instead he timed her arrival perfectly and activated the Nagamaki blade to spring out and fatally stab the woman. That was badass. That's his second kill in this series. Quite impressive for a three year old.
Nov 6, 2022 7:38 AM

Aug 2017
zomik said:
That's his second kill in this series

What was the first one? I might not remember it, but I agree it was cool as hell. A few chapters ago he also pointed the nagamaki at the people who bullied the servant girl, so it was clear he was ready to use it.
Apr 11, 4:12 AM

Aug 2022
I expected more from the bounty hunters. Ittou killed them so fast. Also Daigoro killed again! It seems like killing doesn't faze him one bit.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 87 Discussion

Bump809 - Jun 5, 2014

4 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Apr 11, 4:37 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 86 Discussion

zomik - Mar 26, 2020

1 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Apr 11, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 85 Discussion

zomik - Mar 23, 2020

2 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Apr 11, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 83 Discussion

zomik - Mar 21, 2020

1 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Apr 6, 2:32 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 82 Discussion

zomik - Mar 19, 2020

1 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Apr 6, 2:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.