Forum Settings
Forums

Game 'Princess Connect! Re:Dive' Gets TV Anime

New
Feb 15, 2019 5:27 AM

Nov 2007

A Live broadcast for 1 Year Anniversary of Princess Connect! Re:Dive game on Friday has announced that the franchise will get a TV anime. CygamesPictures will be producing the anime. More information will be revealed later.

Main Game Cast
Main Character: Atsushi Abe (Toaru series)
Pecorinne: Mao Ichimichi (M.A.O) (Action Heroine Cheer Fruits)
Kokkoro: Miku Itou (Gotoubun no Hanayome)
Karyl: Rika Tachibana (Sora to Umi no Aida)

Princess Connect! Re:Dive was initially released as Princess Connect! by CyberAgent and Cygames between February 2015 to July 2016. Sequel game Re:Dive has been released since February 2018 on cellphone and May 2018 on PC. It has also released in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao. After the adventure with the princess knights in the initial game, the main character woke up forgetting everything that has experienced and starts another adventure with the new girls he met. Two-volume manga adaptation by Weshica/Shogo and Asahiro Kakashi has released by CyComics imprints on March and December of last year. 4-koma manga adaptation is on the official site with 77 chapters released so far. Comic Anthology and among many others are planned to release related to the game.

Announcement

Official site: https://anime.priconne-redive.jp/
Game Official Twitter: @priconne_redive

Source: Comic Natalie

Princess Connect! Re:Dive on MAL
tsubasaloverFeb 25, 2019 4:18 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 15, 2019 6:02 AM

Mar 2013
Why I'm not surprised about it... It was obviously that Princess Connect! Re:Dive in near future an adaptation gets, the first time as Cygame PC!RD introduced has, was already clear like the sun followed will by moon... The game is techincally seen already a half anime - this time will be a completition. I'm looking forward - especially because this time Taneda Risa-chan finally an main role has again!!!
Feb 15, 2019 6:25 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
oh hell yea, i been seeing the artwork for this game for awhile and was really hoping for this news
Feb 15, 2019 6:33 AM

Jul 2009
I remember seeing advertisements of this game in every subway during my Japan trip last year. Don't know much about it though other than the nice artwork.
Feb 15, 2019 7:25 AM

Nov 2008
I remember wanting a Princess Connect anime during the original's run, I haven't played very much of Re:Dive though, so I'll be getting back to it soon.

Feb 15, 2019 1:54 PM

Jan 2013
I've been seeing artwork from the game around and it looked pretty interesting so this is good news.
Feb 15, 2019 6:20 PM

Dec 2018
This isn’t one of those Moe/waifu games they made fun of one Welcome to the NHK is it?

If so that’s the last thing that needs an anime adaptation.
Lolicons are scum.
BABYMETAL is more metal than Metallica.
Naruto is objectively the best anime ever.
HxH 99' is decent. HxH 11' is bad.
Feb 15, 2019 9:28 PM

Apr 2009
An anime adaptation of Princess Connect Re:Dive? no thanks i would play World of Warships instead :P
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Feb 16, 2019 7:54 AM

Jun 2016
Don't know anything about the game, but the girl with the dark hair and cat ears is already my best girl.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Feb 16, 2019 2:41 PM
Jul 2018
I guess on it's own it wouldn't be a biggie. I'll go and take a look further info but this looks cute.
Feb 16, 2019 4:24 PM
Apr 2014
*Pecorinne

*Kyaru

At least those are the spellings I prefer.
Or if you want to go with Cygames' official romanization (on Granblue Fantasy), Pecorinne stays the same and Kyaru becomes Karyl.

Anyway, I need to play more of the original game :P

Also, I know the game has only the MC as a major male character and multiple girls, but I really hope this anime doesn't go the het harem route.
juandmarcoFeb 16, 2019 8:29 PM

More topics from this board

» 'Diamond no Ace: Act II' TV Anime Sequel in Production

Vindstot - May 18

20 by tinker3bellz1 »»
6 hours ago

» Kinema Citrus Announces 'Sayonara Lara', 'Ninja Skooler' Original Anime

DatRandomDude - May 18

15 by Tiyuen210 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made' Announces Additional Cast, Ending Theme

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by aishbrook »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e' Gets Anime

DatRandomDude - May 14

42 by mokkocchi »»
7 hours ago

» 'Zatsu Tabi: That's Journey' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo for 2025

Hyperion_PS - May 15

3 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.