Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2019 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Alright, I find this episode pretty weird tbh. The boulder, traps, etc...they just feel so out of place.

I definitely did not expect to see a pirate or the girls in swimsuits either. Even this show has the lol...
Feb 7, 2019 3:22 PM

Feb 2014
When the anime director took a 180° approach to the real story.

Heck I wont even call him a director again.
Salt overflowing.
MistralistFeb 7, 2019 3:28 PM

悲しい… 悲しいわ…
今日のこと、「お月さま」にも教えてあげないと。
あなたも… 私 “たち” の中に… 取り込んであげる。
Feb 8, 2019 11:54 PM

Dec 2016
Long John Silver, Treasure Island, wow that really takes me back to me childhood, I loved that movie when I was a kid.

Reina is having a really bad episode and almost screwing everything up for everyone too many times, she should probably just stick to fighting.

Well naturally they get betrayed, he is a pirate after all.

Shane really does get excited by certain things, at least she got them out of there.

So did turn into a swimsuit episode after all lol, I see this in lots of anime's that have a beach scene, usually it happens then though and not at a time like this, well whatever works I guess, they won and that's all that matters.

Wow, someone even Loki bows down tell, I wonder who she is though, I guess we will find out eventually, maybe the final boss of this adventure.
Feb 9, 2019 6:39 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
REALLY ENTERTAINING EPISODE !!!!! The way Reina kept falling for those traps was hilarious :D And this had such a good fight with them in bikinis LOL XD BEST ONE YET
張大です for 張大勇督察
Feb 10, 2019 1:30 AM

Dec 2014
Wow treasure Island this time...though the episdoe was not that much impactful
Feb 10, 2019 9:47 AM

Aug 2016
I wanted to stick with it, but I guess after this one it's time to drop...

With the repetitive formula, the boring fight scenes where everyone can do whatever they want seemingly..

And Reina falling for the third trap in a row really bothered me. I don't like it when 'grownup' people act like goofy dumb children.
Feb 10, 2019 1:04 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm i guess for those living within a given story zone they really won't know whats outside of it. The boulder trap sure was amusing to see. Reina's nature really makes it unsafe for her to be here huh. So Silver was the monster that was after the treasure huh. He sure got them good. If anything his plan really was well thought out. His cunning combined with the power of chaos sure made him a difficult foe. The swimsuit variant of their transformed states outfits sure was fun to see. Though evil you can say that his plan was based on good intentions as well as the book of fate while absolute was also causing his life to be constrained as well. A decent ep that while relaxing also had quite the few comedic moments on Reina's part and a villain fight that was entertaining to watch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2019 7:10 PM
Mar 2017
Interesting the story they took in this episode, Treasure Island
Ex looked very surprised to see the sea for the first time and Shane has a very good eye to choose swimsuits.
Silver is the only survivor of his crew, but despite his situation, he dedicates finding the treasure and Tao is encouraged to help him.
Reina is very curious and clumsy, that leads her to activate the traps that they encounter in their search.
Shane feels that there is someone following them and she discovers Jim, the protagonist of this story and Silver locks them in a cave and then Jim reveals to them that silver was the monster that attacked his ship.
I love Shane and her passion for guns and explosions (I think she would be very good friends with Megumin).
The boys find Flint's boat with the treasure, but Jim becomes a villain and thus starts the fight against Silver, although I laughed that all the fairy-tale girls were wearing swimsuits.
In the end Tao manages to defeat Silver and the history of Treasure Island returns to normal.
At the end of the episode we see Loki reporting the defeat of chaos teller on Treasure Island, but who will be the white-haired girl? And what role does she have in the side of the villains?
May 6, 2019 7:26 AM

Apr 2011
This series is rather boring for me. But I'll stick around a bit more because there's still some small amount of amusement.
May 14, 2019 11:26 AM
Jan 2017
annnnd dropped.

The cinderella story was moderately interesting.
and the whole concept of the anime was intriguing.

but over all this anime is average at best. which is a shame cause i love fantasy settings like this. but it seems better as an actual game than an anime. so I'll wait and see if this ever gets a US PS4 release

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grimms Notes The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2019

58 by Shadow-god1 »»
Nov 7, 2022 3:36 PM

» any memorable quotes from this anime?

KawaseGawa - Nov 14, 2021

3 by KawaseGawa »»
Nov 14, 2021 9:05 PM

Poll: » Grimms Notes The Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2019

18 by Janethan23 »»
Aug 1, 2021 5:27 PM

» the song name in the last episode?

ibraheem234 - Mar 31, 2019

3 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
Sep 7, 2020 1:02 PM

Poll: » Grimms Notes The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

20 by Magito »»
Aug 23, 2019 10:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.