Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 8, 2019 6:12 AM
Feb 2016
keragamming said:
_Sofi_ said:
Watched Derry Girls a while ago. It's a pretty fun Irish comedy, would reccommend.

What is it about exactly? And why exactly do you like it?

Basically it's about some Irish students who are basically trying to live a fairly normal life, but they just happen to live on the border between Northern Ireland and Ireland during the Troubles.

Apr 8, 2019 11:04 AM
Mar 2019
Turn up Charlie on Netflix. Idris Elba comedy-ish series .

I'm enjoying it somewhat but, objectively , it's pretty crap.

Also recently started Peaky Blinders. I'd not bothered before, with it being a BBC series that friends & acquaintances who have poor taste have said was good. But it's great! I'm an episode into S2.
Apr 8, 2019 1:10 PM

Oct 2013
_Sofi_ said:
keragamming said:

What is it about exactly? And why exactly do you like it?

Basically it's about some Irish students who are basically trying to live a fairly normal life, but they just happen to live on the border between Northern Ireland and Ireland during the Troubles.

I just check out and damn the voice is going to get a bit getting use to, it's killing me lol
Apr 8, 2019 1:33 PM
Feb 2016
keragamming said:
_Sofi_ said:

I just check out and damn the voice is going to get a bit getting use to, it's killing me lol

I was in Ireland for vacation (both Northern Ireland and regular Ireland), so I didn't mind the accents. Plus I also like to watch a lot of Irish movies, so I got very much used to how they talk.

Apr 10, 2019 12:42 PM

Aug 2009
I finished The OA. Minus the social justice crap and the stupid dancing it was an okay series if you are bored with nothing else to watch. The ending was disappointing as well.

The first part plot synopsis with spoilers.

The 2nd part plot synopsis with spoilers.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now ( 1 2 )

tsukareru - Apr 26

55 by DukeLess1 »»
27 minutes ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7706 by tsukareru »»
1 hour ago

» Rap Music Recommendations - Newbie Here

Liaeves - Feb 17

6 by MeanMrMusician »»
7 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3467 by MeanMrMusician »»
7 hours ago

» What are your favorite ZARD songs?

GinIonSui - May 18

1 by GinIonSui »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.