Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2018 4:26 PM

Nov 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well played Taka, well played. He's probably one of the most badass characters I've ever seen.

Looking forward to see how things between him and Sara will develop, also wonder why he didn't pay the 500 yen right away.

Ah and regarding the soundtrack, I said that it isn't that remarkable. Gotta take that back, I'm actually digging the instrumental in opening and ending so hard.
FMmatronNov 17, 2018 4:34 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 12, 2019 7:37 AM

Jan 2013
kinda chuckled when taka couldn't afford 3€ to pay. its true that back then yen didn't suffer from inflation but i still found it hilarious.
Jan 25, 2019 8:28 AM

Sep 2011
I didn't like this one as much as the first, but it was another good episode.

Akiko couldn't forget Taka and tried to buy him with her money, but as soon as she realized that the only thing she was going to get for it was his body she regretted it, after all she wanted more. Oh, and she still thinks that her fiancé, and Sara slept together on that night, but she is still going to marry him, possibly because she wants to feel loved.

Then there's Sara, who couldn't find another job as good as the one she left behind, and started working in that place. Taka was protecting her, and she didn't even know it. She asked him to leave her alone because she wanted to be able to go on without depending on others, but she still relied on him after she was tricked into that horrible situation. I can't blame her though. It was naive, but she thought that she was going to get a good job, but almost ended in a way that could leave her scarred for life. Welp, I guess she fell in love with Taka now.
Jun 30, 2019 6:32 AM

Jun 2015
HibiChika said:
kinda chuckled when taka couldn't afford 3€ to pay. its true that back then yen didn't suffer from inflation but i still found it hilarious.
Earlier in the same episode those yakuza destroy half a bar and the total cost of damages was 11 yen. With that alone is not hard to tell 500 yen was a lot of money back then.

(Yes the next episode further shows this with Taka risking his life to get them, but still).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kasei Yakyoku Episode 4 Discussion

FMmatron - Nov 17, 2018

8 by PxHC »»
Jul 15, 2023 1:33 PM

Poll: » Kasei Yakyoku Episode 3 Discussion

FMmatron - Nov 17, 2018

5 by PxHC »»
Jul 15, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kasei Yakyoku Episode 1 Discussion

FMmatron - Nov 16, 2018

3 by PxHC »»
Jul 15, 2023 11:03 AM

» Has anyone seen this?

Blinkspot - May 10, 2017

0 by Blinkspot »»
May 10, 2017 12:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.