Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2018 11:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Moryo does indeed have plans to deal with Tsukikage. I still wonder what their end game plan really is?

Oh Momo. I like her dedication but it's not easy to maintain a balanced life like this. Good thing she does have the support of her friends/comrades.
Nov 3, 2018 1:24 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
man....

i could've been absolutely ALL OVER this show...

if...

the bad guys were mostly or all hot girls....

Nov 3, 2018 2:06 PM

Jul 2017
this was a pretty boring episode
Nov 3, 2018 2:14 PM

Nov 2016
Why was no one dancing in the club ? Weird xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 3, 2018 2:53 PM

Aug 2013
A good episode.

The gang was able to easily handle the drug supplying group.

Happy birthday to Momo.

Nov 3, 2018 3:02 PM

Jun 2017
Congrats to the ones who called the glasses chick being the traitor lol.
Nov 3, 2018 4:38 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode. The teams infiltration of the company was pretty creative using both disguises and the cream. Momo's dedication is admirable but runs the risk of upsetting her life balance. It's amusing see Byakko be forced to clean while being confined. The fight with Dolte was brief but intense. Momo needs to learn that there's more to her life than just duty. The team sure managed quite the bodycount as they subdued the syndicate. Dolte sure proved to be quite persistent. Moryo's boss sure is proving to be craftier than expected. Though Yuuki looks to be catching on.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2018 5:57 PM

Nov 2013
MomoSinX said:

Actually, what Sparrow Woman said was "the traitor gave us the name of a member of Tsukikage". This means glasses-chan is out of the list of suspects.
Nov 3, 2018 6:40 PM

Oct 2015
Good episode.

Dolte was one colossal of a hulk, but I guess Yuki took care of her. But Momo is still quite not ready to take on villains like her.

I see Moryo is making their move and used that Pacino group as a decoy, so Yuki's intuition was spot on.

Love this show as always.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 3, 2018 7:33 PM

Jul 2017
Hmm, same formulaic episodic series eh? Getting a bit more boring though.

Momo is pretty much still an amateur when it comes to spy activities, and the appearance of Dolte was like feminine Hulk, and definitely a worthy opponent. Momo needs to get her act together though...a time to balance her life.

Still looking for the traitor? It's closer than they think...(if the endless amount of info given to the friend is traded for inside info for the foe), and only Yuki (for now) has got a lead on it. And there we have it! The glasses girl Natsume!
KANLen09Nov 3, 2018 7:36 PM
Nov 4, 2018 2:50 AM

Jun 2017
Ehm....I don't want to be that guy
But the Blond Glasses girl is not the traitor
The traitor gave her identity away

I like this formulaic episode series, it works for the characters and to move the plot while giving us a reason to care about the characters

I love the soundtrack
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Nov 4, 2018 2:59 AM

Oct 2007
That's a scary encounter for Momo in the train. Talking to sempai.. then the next moment there's a hulking man eating monster in front of her. It's the thing nightmares are made of. She also made the noob mistake of not having any spyce with her. Well, a lot of newbies would have panicked in such a situation.. good thing sempai came back just in time. :D

Oh the loli is still in their base. I wonder why she does not try to escape or resume trying to kill them?
Nov 4, 2018 4:01 AM

May 2018
They turned Dolte into the incredible hulk!

momo's dream was funny as hell hahaha
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Nov 4, 2018 4:34 AM

Dec 2015
Seems the other apprentice of the glasses girl must be the traitor. They didn't really show much of her ... and for the others master-apprentice duos it seems their friendship was shown enough so it is clear they would not betray each other.
Nov 4, 2018 5:20 AM

Oct 2007
Nemesis_Ranka said:
They turned Dolte into the incredible hulk!

momo's dream was funny as hell hahaha

Yeah, and the way she talk is scary.

I did like the fact that Momo tried to stab her in the face with foot knives.. shows that she would not hesitate to severely injure an opponent who is trying to kill her.
Nov 4, 2018 5:37 AM

Jun 2017
JGChaves said:
MomoSinX said:

Actually, what Sparrow Woman said was "the traitor gave us the name of a member of Tsukikage". This means glasses-chan is out of the list of suspects.

Ah, just rewatched that scene and you are right.
Nov 4, 2018 6:40 AM
Jul 2014
Yep, the traitor is more or less confirmed to be Katrina. She even told Momo to take care on her way back cuz she knew she was going to be attacked by Dolte.

This might be a possible hint as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgJfBTOEQbk
Katrina says, "about time for me to have more of a presence" near the end of the video. (unless I misunderstood what she said)

The traitor revealing Hatsume's identity probably means that next episode will probably be a Hatsume x Goe ep.
Nov 4, 2018 9:32 AM

Nov 2013
Liddo-kun said:
She also made the noob mistake of not having any spyce with her.

She did have them, but they were knocked away during her fight with Dolte.

Liddo-kun said:
Oh the loli is still in their base. I wonder why she does not try to escape or resume trying to kill them?

If she forgot everything related to Moryo, she also forgot her mission to kill them. And trying to escape the secret base of spies would give them plenty of reasons to not be so nice to her. And that's before Yuki informed her that there may be something wrong with her body thanks to the magical "forget everything" drink.
Nov 4, 2018 11:31 AM
Mar 2017
Momo needed that rest, besides whoever you are, you must celebrate your birthday, even if you are ninja spy.
The girls managed to dismantle the organization that sold the drugs, but Moryo only used them as a smokescreen to divert sight from the lab.
Dolte was a monster, the mysterious blonde must have given her some experimental drug.
Katrina showed her talent as ex agent of Tsukikage.
Yuuki really takes care of her apprentice, adorable to see her take care of Momo while she sleeps.
Now the traitor of Tsukikage reveals the identity of one of her partners, I hope they do not kidnap or harm Hatsume.
Nov 4, 2018 12:29 PM

Apr 2015
Oh look, a Female Hulk! She looks creepy as fuck!

Poor Momo is wearing herself out by training way too much! That punch from Dolte must have hurt a lot. Yuuki brought Momo to her home and looked after her, that's pretty adorable!

Hatsume's identity has been leaked by the traitor!
Nov 4, 2018 2:15 PM
Oct 2017
I did not expect to see Aoba spying for enemies, it would seem logical that the old menbre of the group is the treacherous

otherwise it can be a little hobo the fact that momo is wearing sandals with socks
Nov 4, 2018 2:40 PM

Jan 2014
Everyone here fussing about the traitor, and I'm just thinking the Moryo pet bird is really cute (^.^)
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Nov 4, 2018 10:31 PM

Nov 2017
- That women like gorillas was so powerfull, yet stupid.
- Aoba is the traitor... the shit is going to be drama.
Now Loading.....
Nov 5, 2018 1:06 AM

Jul 2016
The girl at the end was hot. I want the next episode now.
Nov 5, 2018 4:13 AM

Oct 2007
JGChaves said:
Liddo-kun said:
She also made the noob mistake of not having any spyce with her.

She did have them, but they were knocked away during her fight with Dolte.

Liddo-kun said:

If she forgot everything related to Moryo, she also forgot her mission to kill them. And trying to escape the secret base of spies would give them plenty of reasons to not be so nice to her. And that's before Yuki informed her that there may be something wrong with her body thanks to the magical "forget everything" drink.

Yeah, needed to rewatch to see that. The spyce was knocked off.

Ok, that's a reasonable enough explanation on Byakko. For now she's fine.. but would probably be dangerous if she somehow gets her memory back.

CeddyyBearr said:
Oh look, a Female Hulk! She looks creepy as fuck!

Poor Momo is wearing herself out by training way too much! That punch from Dolte must have hurt a lot. Yuuki brought Momo to her home and looked after her, that's pretty adorable!

Hatsume's identity has been leaked by the traitor!

The way she talks is also creepy as hell. She's the monster that chases people in their nightmares.
Nov 5, 2018 6:12 PM

Sep 2014
Did anyone notice the diference in the opening? At the very end, before, she was desynchronized with the rest of the members, but now they are all more even. I dont know if it's just a fix or if they wanted it to mean something like the experience they gained as a group.

I refer to this moment:
Nothing important. Keep scrolling.
Nov 6, 2018 1:34 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! really!? Aoba's the traitor!?!?
LOLZ! that's some huge ass woMAN!!
4/5.

Nov 9, 2018 12:31 AM

Jul 2017
Had to rewatch that post credit bit after coming here.

Aoba's identity has been passed on to Moryo BY the traitor, I'm guessing to be the target of a hit by Theresia.

So she is NOT the traitor!
Nov 10, 2018 7:22 AM

Apr 2015
Uninspiring mostly, not sure why so many shows find the need to make the characters 'learn' about the importance of rest and overworking.

Did act well as a buildup episode.
Nov 11, 2018 12:38 AM

Feb 2018
bondtux said:
matias067 said:
4/5.

Aoba isn't a traitor. her identity is revealed to Moryo by traitor.
Nov 11, 2018 8:51 PM

Nov 2017
ade-pewe said:
bondtux said:
matias067 said:
4/5.

So... i was misheard of it or something wrong with the subs.
Now Loading.....
Nov 12, 2018 12:51 AM

Feb 2018
bondtux said:
ade-pewe said:

So... i was misheard of it or something wrong with the subs.

just watch next episode that was already released
Nov 27, 2018 11:47 PM

Aug 2017
Awful episode. In the mission, they let the villains get away. Momo makes me nervous. I don't like her.

It seems that the traitor passed Hatsume's identity.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 26, 2018 4:32 AM

Sep 2018
Wow! It was so much that I did not comment on an episode of this anime, in recent times it had not convinced me much and I had put it aside in a corner. Well, this episode seemed more convincing than those seen previously or at least I remember, oh well! The narration was interesting thanks to the sustained rhythm and the fact that the plot took another step forward. Always nice the protagonists and amusing their facial expressions.
Jan 13, 2019 10:48 PM

Jul 2016
Uhm, why do I have the feeling that something bad will happen to Yuki?...

Anyways, nice episode. It was very enjoyable.
Mar 24, 2019 2:18 PM

May 2012
Nice action in this episode, really interesting if you ask me! Looking forwards to see what's next.
Apr 7, 2020 11:26 AM

Nov 2019
Meh, boring episode.
May 19, 2021 1:49 PM

Feb 2020
Dolte turned into an Incredible Hulk.

SerafosDec 16, 2023 6:42 AM
Dec 8, 2023 10:30 PM
Mar 2021
So Hatsume is (probably) not the traitor. I think there will be an episode for each of the girls before the traitor is revealed (and even then it's probably just gonna be one of the animals or the cafe lady or something). But we already got a Mei and Fuu episode, now we're gonna have a Hatsume episode next ep (probably), so all that's left is Goemon (because pretty much every other episode is about Momo and Hanzo). I predict the traitor will be revealed around episode 8 or 9, and then the final arc will be defeating them and Moryo. I can't believe this show is only 1 season of 12 episodes though, I really like it so far :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Release the Spyce Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

94 by bushman66 »»
Feb 3, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Release the Spyce Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2018

44 by tsumetai1163 »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:25 AM

Poll: » Release the Spyce Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2018

31 by tsumetai1163 »»
Dec 5, 2023 10:26 PM

Poll: » Release the Spyce Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2018

67 by Andynyxx »»
Jun 18, 2022 8:23 AM

Poll: » Release the Spyce Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2018

41 by Usagi-san-chan »»
Jun 6, 2022 6:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.