Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2018 10:39 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
ok this was MUCH better then that shit we were left with 4 years ago. I still have alot of questions in regards to Adachi and wished they had been addressed. But still, at least they are now living together and Shinagawa does get the girl in the end.

I can move on with this ending at least. Brought some closure

And damn Himeji grew up HOT(ter)
ThRippJckFeb 24, 2018 10:58 PM
Feb 25, 2018 3:48 AM

Nov 2011
I can't believe it took so long for them to create an "epilogue" after that terrible ending.

I still don't really like how they just threw Adachi back in high school like that. It legit makes no sense and I don't see why they would even do it just because she's "strange and funny" like that.

This epilogue made it nicer at least by having the gang all back. Not to mention Shinagawa and Adachi are living together now, so there's some closure. It still makes it hard for me to just accept it that she's magically able to go through HS twice just cause (and everyone accepts it cause it's so Adachi!).
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Mar 11, 2018 7:52 PM

Jun 2010
Definitely a feel good 'last' chapter. Even ignoring the previous final chapter, the overall concluding chapters felt clunky I guess with how the characters moved on or the career choices they made.

This was just nice because at least the pair we all wanted to see the most actually ended up together, even if not the way we were expecting.
Nov 13, 2019 11:27 PM
Jan 2015
Definitevely an improvement over that other ending.
Oct 1, 2021 11:52 AM
Apr 2020
WTH!! I didn't know there was an epilogue to my childhood favorite manga! I was left with so many questions after it ended. I remember checking the manga every now and then for like a year, hoping for an update or an extra chapter to satisfy my unanswered questions in mind.

I gave up eventually after my fruitless attempt of feeding my curiosity. I decided I will just leave it to my wild imagination of whatever may have happened to Adachi.

I believe it got compromised by me, thinking that whatever Shinagawa saw in the last chapter was all an illusion brought by his extreme yearning for Adachi.

..that or me, thinking that Adachi was actually a ghost the whole time, sort of like hanako-san, which explains why she always appears unexpectedly in the school toilet.

But today, I discovered the epilogue I have always longed for. It's not much but it was nice to prove all my theories wrong lol. Though the mangaka didn't disclose the mystery behind Adachi's family situation, I am pleased to finally got the closure I deserve.

A happy ending for Shinagawa and Adachi (╥╯﹏╰╥)♡

Thank you for the wonderful journey, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. Adieu~
Dec 3, 2021 11:20 AM

Oct 2019
Did we read the same manga? I thought the previous chapter was a perfect way to end the story, and this chapter was bad, inconsistent with the rest of the story (are we really supposed to believe Chiba's personality changes that much in just a few months?), and adds nothing of value. The only interesting or satisfying thing about this chapter is that Shinagawa and Adachi finally got together, but I don't think that's enough to make this a good ending.
evilturkey5Dec 6, 2021 5:11 PM
Jan 23, 2022 9:11 PM

Dec 2017
evilturkey5 said:
Shinagawa and Adachi finally got together

That's mostly it. That's what fans of this series demanded other characters be damned as long we know Adachi came back but starting high school all over again was atrocious writing still.

Oct 12, 2023 4:17 PM
Jul 2018
Wtf this nonsense, slicelife manga turned into time travel bs?

More topics from this board

» Is redoing the ending a good thing? Can we make a request?

jpxavowwgamer - Jul 19, 2021

3 by removed-user »»
Oct 12, 2023 4:12 PM

Poll: » Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Chapter 23 Discussion

Faust721 - Oct 6, 2008

12 by Guts-Valley »»
Oct 12, 2021 4:51 AM

Poll: » Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Chapter 16 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 29, 2008

5 by Guts-Valley »»
Oct 11, 2021 11:59 PM

Poll: » Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Chapter 211 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

83 by Rebfy »»
Aug 5, 2021 7:48 AM

Poll: » Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Chapter 210 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

5 by Hexcellion »»
Mar 14, 2020 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.