Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 22, 2010 8:53 AM

Nov 2009

Suggested questions:
  1. What Devil Fruit. (If you don't know what it is, do you know who holds it's power?)
  2. Why you like its power.
  3. Why you like the person who have the devil fruit's power.

AlipioMay 31, 2010 8:57 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 22, 2010 8:55 AM

Nov 2009
My Favorite Devil Fruit: Yami Yami No Mi
Person Who Has its power: Blackbeard, or Marshall D. Teach
Why I like the Yami Yami no Mi:

Strongest Devil Fruit in the One Piece manga/anime so far. It defeated the Meru Meru no Mi, Ace's fire devil fruit easily, and it also can suck up anything, and when I say anything, ANYTHING. Very useful in fighting and can win lots of battles, also has an insane power, like sucking up other Devil Fruit powers to yourself.
Mar 22, 2010 9:36 AM

Dec 2009
My favorite Devil Fruit: Kage Kage no Mi
Eaten by: Gecko Moria
Why I love it:

The ability to control shawdows and make real then use them is awsome. You can make your own zombie minions' out of them. Plus when I take your shawdow your out for 2 days and can't come out in the sunlight. Since you'll vaporize into nothing once it hits you. Got to physically say if I want your shawdow to return to you. It's a pretty good Devil Fruit.
Doc 1513...!!!
Mar 22, 2010 9:48 AM

Apr 2009
My favorite Devil Fruit: Goro Goro no Mi
Eaten by: Enel
Why I like it: Able to control and create lightening move at lightening fast speeds and turn into lightening. Being able to avoid normal attacks is handy too why i think it's a pretty awesome fruit to have eaten:D
Mar 22, 2010 5:09 PM

May 2009
Favorite Devil Fruit: Gomu Gomu no Mi

Person who has eaten it: Monkey D. Luffy

Reason why it's my favorite: Being impervious to bullets and stretching ones body until a certain limit are some of the reasons that would make oneself be amazed by this fruit. Though not the coolest Devil Fruit power in the One Piece world. It has unique properties that have interested me since Luffy gained Gear 2nd and Gear 3rd during the Water 7 Arc. His powers will get stronger as the series continues and it'll be interesting what other Gears could be shown later.
Mar 22, 2010 8:33 PM
Feb 2008
My Favorite Devil Fruit: Is owned by Marco

Why I like it: It's a Mythical Zoan type fruit which allows him to turn into a phoenix. It gives him increased speed and the ability of flight he can also regenerate any wounds with fire which allows him to take a huge amount of damange with no visible consequences, also any damage taken in human form will be completely healed by reverting to his phoenix form.

Why I like Marco: He is a patient and calm, mild-mannered man who cares greatly for his crew. On top of his Devil Fruit powers and Haki which allows him to hit logia type users he also possesses Super-Human Strength and incredible reflexes he has great control over his ability he can transform selective parts of his body without changing the rest of his appearance. He also protected Luffy from two of the admirals that were attacking him.

Draco420Mar 22, 2010 8:51 PM
Mar 23, 2010 6:20 AM
Mar 2010
Mera Mera no Mi (fire)
Ace has it.

It may be weaker than Yami Yami no Mi but it's more cool :)
Mar 27, 2010 1:27 AM

Sep 2009
1)So The Devil Fruit is called Hie Hie no Mi and Aokiji has it.

2) Why you like its Power
First it's a logia type (my favorite type) and it gives you the power to control the Ice. The cool part is that you can freeze anythings and even travel on the water like the admiral. I bet that you can even travel in the air with it , I mean you can just make an ice path in the air and walk on it :D

3) Why you like the Person who have the devil fruit's power
Well actually I don't really like Aokiji but I don't hate him either
Mar 28, 2010 10:07 AM

Jan 2010
Mera Mera no Mi (fire)
Ace has it.
Apr 1, 2010 2:32 PM

Sep 2009
I agree with RaijinKiba, my favorite fruit is Goro Goro no mi (lightning), but I have little different opinion.
The main thing I don't really like the guy who has the fruit (Enel) because he's evil, but evil guys are so cool...
I also like that fruit because my favorite element is lightning (because I count lightning as natural element, beside fire, water, earth and wind), it's mystic, fast, and COOL which is most important thing! :D
It really is one of the strongest fruits even among it's own kind (since it's logia fruit, it's the strongest type)! I don't know what would it be if, for example, Enel fights Ace or Blackbeard! They have very strong fruit powers, but I don't know if they would even make it to do something since Enel can teleports very fast! It would surely be an EPIC fight!!! ;D
Aug 10, 2010 8:10 PM

Jul 2008
Mine is Gum Gum
Aug 11, 2010 12:10 PM

Dec 2009
Favorite Akuma no Mi: Mera Mera no Mi
Who ate it: Portgas D. Ace :o
I like it because i love fire, and turning into fire... that would be awesome!! xD
Aug 13, 2010 12:23 AM

Oct 2009
*************SPOILERS for those who havent read the manga...

I like Fleet Admiral Sengoku's Devil Fruit the best

Its just all-around badass
Sep 7, 2010 9:35 PM

Apr 2008
Favorite Devil Fruit: Pika Pika no Mi

Person who has eaten it: Kizaru

Reason why it's my favorite: Although Kizaru himself didn't gain a huge dose of my sympathy, his devil fruit's power is definately awesome. I really like the power of electricity, and the attacks Kizaru used are pretty badass, so this one would be my favourite.
Sep 18, 2010 10:11 PM

Jul 2010
There are so many I don`t think I could choose.
Sep 19, 2010 3:13 AM

Jul 2008
Mariella said:
There are so many I don`t think I could choose.
Just pick the first one that comes to mind! :D
Sep 19, 2010 5:02 AM

Jun 2010
Akuma no mi: Gura gura no mi

Person was has eaten it: Edward Newgate (Shirohige), now who have this power is Marshal D. Teach

Gura gura is the most powerfull fruit what mangá show even now, incredible power
Dec 8, 2010 12:10 AM

Mar 2010
Favorite Devil Fruit: Hana Hana no Mi

Person who has eaten it: Nico Robin

Reason why it's my favorite: the ability of this fruit is pretty unique and it looks badass.
Dec 8, 2010 5:53 AM

Jun 2010
Ermmm *panics* I don't know!!! Just going to go with gomo gomo no because luffy is awesome

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Dec 8, 2010 4:06 PM

Sep 2010
there's lots of cool ones that I like, but having to pick just one, it would be:

my favorite devil fruit: Fuwa Fuwa no Mi
person who has its power: Shiki
why I like it: one of the most powerful fruits in my opinion and I always liked Shiki
Dec 9, 2010 5:44 AM
Dec 2010
My Favorite Paramecia: Gura Gura No Mi
Owner: Whitebeard
Reason: It is awesome with earthquakes and tsunamis

My Favorite Logia: Mera Mera No Mi
Owner: Portgas D. Ace
Reason: Fire has always been one of my favorite superpowers

My Favorite Zoan: Tori Tori No Mi Model: Falcon
Owner: Pell
Reason: It would just be awesome to be able to fly and have claws like that

There i hope this was ok
Dec 12, 2010 4:55 PM

May 2009
Fruit: Hana Hana No Mi
Owner: Nico Robin
Reason: It is amazing how she uses it!
Jan 29, 2011 9:24 AM

Dec 2007
Marco's Devil Fruit is my favourite because it allows you to turn into a phoenix. Marco's my favourite member from the Whitebeard Pirates next to Ace.
Feb 17, 2011 7:59 AM

Jun 2010
Mythical Zoan, type Phoenix.
Eaten by: Marco

This is rare! <3 I like this power, i like mythical power. Its mystery *3*
Feb 17, 2011 10:56 AM

May 2010
Jewerly Bonney's DF
with that she can turn herself and others in any age,
I really wish I had that power myself so I could just be a little child again or a bit older to do some stuff only adults can.
What I like about Boney is her appetite, her birthday and her power ofcourse

OP-FC RP-chara's: Nami, (Moneymeat)
Mar 30, 2011 6:56 AM

Mar 2011
Fruit: Mythical Zoan, type Phoenix.
Owner: Marco
Reason: Looks awesome and has the ability to heal so yeah...its really cool.
PS: I want one. ;(
Apr 4, 2011 10:27 AM
Sep 2010
fruit: Suke Suke no mi
eaten by Absalom
reason: why wouldn't i want to be invisible?

another one would be goro goro no mi. it's just cool and a great way to punish my little bro :)
Apr 4, 2011 1:24 PM

Feb 2010
Fruit: Gomu Gomu no Mi
User: Monkey D. Luffy
Why I like it: Because Luffy has it so it must be the best.
Apr 29, 2011 7:05 AM

Nov 2008
Logia: Moku Moku no Mi
Owner: Commodore Smoker
Reason: It's one of the very few abilities with no real weakness besides Haki and it has virtually no limit in its uses. It also is different to most other Logia due to it not being nearly as destructive so it is far more suited to the codey of capturing your opponent alive than any other of the logia.

Zoan: Mythical Phoenix
Owner: Marco
Reason: Probably the strongest and most useful of all Zoan, it makes the owner virtually invincible as long as he has a high enough stamina. And instantly healing your wounds can never be a wrong ability :D

Paramecia: Supa Supa no Mi
Owner: Mr. 1
Reason: It makes the body more resistent against any form of attack which can never be wrong and it increases the possibilities in close combat multiple times. It would be the perect fruit for someone who specializes in martial arts of any kind.
May 1, 2011 5:20 AM

Jan 2009
My favourite is Goro Goro no Mi (ゴロゴロの実 )
Type: Logia
Eaten by: Enel

It was awesome and pretty much invincible. Plus lightning's epic! ;)
May 4, 2011 7:08 AM
Jan 2011
Magellans Devil Fruit
May 4, 2011 12:02 PM

Apr 2011
My favourite one is Magu Magu no Mi (meaning Magma)
Type: Logia
User: Admiral Aikanu
May 7, 2011 5:23 PM

Mar 2008
Enel's Goro Goro no Mi logia fruit is my favorite. In my opinion, logia is the best kind of fruit to have, being completely unaffected by normal attacks. Of all the logia's we've seen so far I think Enel's lightning is the best because its the closest thing to being a god.
May 9, 2011 11:58 PM

Apr 2011
Gomu Gomu fruit \m/
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ 
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Mar 30, 2012 8:26 PM

Feb 2012
It's a tie between Ace's Mera Mera no mi, Aokiji's hie hie no mi, and enel's goro goro no mi. Logias are pretty much my favorite one since your invulnerable to normal attacks etc. Also with aokiji's devil fruit you can pretty much avoid the whole drowning setback by freezing any water you may come in contact with.
Mar 31, 2012 2:26 PM

Mar 2012
My favorite devil fruit is the Mera Mera no Mi which belonged to ace.
There are so many amazing devil fruits but I always liked it the most.
Apr 2, 2012 6:47 AM
Mar 2012
my fruit would be Marco's fruit where you can turn into a phoenix
why?
just because it's so badass that you can turn into a phoenix which looks like a fire phoenix and you can heal
Apr 24, 2012 10:44 AM

Mar 2009
Ugh, it's so hard for me pick only one because I thik every devil fruit are potencial and just awsome.
I like Zoan types because been able to trun into animal is kinda cool (I love animals), Drake ancient fruit is pure awsome, Marco's mythical is beautiful and Lucci's really cool (I like cats)...

But if I must decided it's been Law's fruit (yeah now in manga, oh my gosh! XD)
Why I like it? Because this power have a really good abillities, in room you are like God! XD And yeah it's a bit funny power XD
Trafalgar Law? I love his personality, he is little mysterious and his crew are awsome (Bepo is sooo cute XD)
Apr 25, 2012 2:01 AM

Apr 2012
Gomu Gomu Fruit.
Luffy has it, and even though it's a Paramecia and less powerful than a Logia, the way Luffy keeps on making new attacks increases his ability every time.
Everybody says that the Yami Yami Fruit is the most powerful since Blackbeard could suck up everything, but LUFFY WILL DEFEAT BLACKBEARD IN THE END. JUST YOU WATCH.
Jun 15, 2012 12:30 PM

Jun 2012
I have two favourits:

Ope Ope no Mi (room)

Why? it would be awesome you can build an own room and have the power over everything, attacks like shables (and you can slice people in half and they don't dy)

Law is cool after 2 years he just shows up with a plan to take down an Yonko and his style is badass:D.

Smoker:
Turn into smoke no comment:)

Smoker is just cool, his style everything (I had never expected that smoker could be so easily defeated by law)
Jun 17, 2012 10:57 AM

May 2011
Enel`s Goro Goro No Mi, without a doubt.

Lightning has always been my favourite element (you can probably tell right away ^^) and the Logia intangibility is too tempting.

Flashy, deadly, massively hypersonic and just plain awesome. I actually had the fruit in a dream once, good times.
Jun 21, 2012 2:00 PM

Jun 2012
you might be right but I got bored of the fruit because enel uses it so lame, he has much more posivilities
Jun 22, 2012 1:01 PM
Jun 2012
Aokiji's fruit is the best, Ice is just the best power to have in opinion
Jul 8, 2012 2:59 AM

Jul 2012
If there were an Air logia type fruit that would be my favorite.
Aug 17, 2012 6:56 PM

May 2012
My Favorite Devil Fruit: Ope Ope no mi
Eaten By: Trafalgar Law
Why I like it:

We haven't even seen the full abilities of Law's Devil Fruit and we already now how versatile and useful it is. I mean he was able to switch people consciences into other bodies and he can also save peoples lives with his ability. He also saved Luffy's life after the Marineford arc where he got seriously hurt by Akainu. His a badass in his own manner.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2012 4:52 PM

Nov 2010
Hana Hana no mi
Nico Robin

Because of how versatile it is, you can sprout any body part from anywhere including on your own body so you can basically have like 8 arms to use when fighting or just doing something around the house(cooking, cleaning, working etc). You can throw something like a knife at someone and if it misses pick it up and throw it at them again from across the room just using your power. If you have a lot of pistols you can have over 1000 firing at once even from behind of whatever you are shooting at. Perfect for spying missions(peeping) because you can sprout an eye out of anywhere, and quite possibly (I don't think they have touched on this but) sprouting a mouth on a tree to distract someone or even on your ally's back or neck to talk to them from far away or to whisper to them something without other people noticing( I know there is some limits to the power). Not to mention what she does now with the snapping of backs and when she turned Tashigi's sword against herself was awesome. Even after the time skip she can now make clones and giant body parts, I believe that overturns her lacking fighting strength from before.

Oda revealed that "Any" body part could be sprouted, and that sounds like it can make for some interesting situations. Also Oda said that he would pick the Hana Hana no mi if he could pick one, because he can draw manga faster.
Sep 15, 2012 9:12 AM

Jul 2009
Sput said:
Favorite Devil Fruit: Hana Hana no Mi

Person who has eaten it: Nico Robin

Reason why it's my favorite: the ability of this fruit is pretty unique and it looks badass.

this is my fav too till this.
reason: u can attack with it by far, it can be pretty useful for lot of things,and u can even make wings by it (for a short time ) *.*

IntroverTurtle said:
Hana Hana no mi
Nico Robin

Because of how versatile it is, you can sprout any body part from anywhere including on your own body so you can basically have like 8 arms to use when fighting or just doing something around the house(cooking, cleaning, working etc). You can throw something like a knife at someone and if it misses pick it up and throw it at them again from across the room just using your power. If you have a lot of pistols you can have over 1000 firing at once even from behind of whatever you are shooting at. Perfect for spying missions(peeping) because you can sprout an eye out of anywhere, and quite possibly (I don't think they have touched on this but) sprouting a mouth on a tree to distract someone or even on your ally's back or neck to talk to them from far away or to whisper to them something without other people noticing( I know there is some limits to the power). Not to mention what she does now with the snapping of backs and when she turned Tashigi's sword against herself was awesome. Even after the time skip she can now make clones and giant body parts, I believe that overturns her lacking fighting strength from before.

Oda revealed that "Any" body part could be sprouted, and that sounds like it can make for some interesting situations. Also Oda said that he would pick the Hana Hana no mi if he could pick one, because he can draw manga faster.

well,good reasoning ;D
Sango_chan_desuSep 15, 2012 9:15 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2012 9:52 AM

Jun 2012
Akainus lava fruit is awesome, just lava that is all.
I dont like akainu for obvious reasons but theres gonna be stuff involving him the future which will be a relief ;)

magellans poison fruit is epic as hell, making hydras and things and travelling through streams of poison whilt being practically untouchable.
Character is annoying though

All logia types really they are just awesome :)
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Nov 17, 2012 11:06 PM

Jan 2012
... I share the same dream as Sanji, my favorite devil fruit is the Suke Suke no Mi (the one that turns you invisible) Why do I like it so much, the same reason that Sanji does, of course!
Nov 25, 2012 1:03 AM

Nov 2012
Mythical Zoan type Phoenix - Marco

I love this ability because it makes you invincible with paramecia like quality to self heal, logia like quality of blue flames being invulnerable to attacks, and zoan quality of increased physical fighting ability. This Zoan fruit makes you able to fly making you almost unlimited in mobility, can make you unable to be killed, and have super strength. I couldn't imagine any DF abilty more useful than this one. Hands down the strongest DF there is. Black beard can't beat it. He could only take it and beat the user without it. Blackbeard's ability doesn't beat strong people. It makes people weaker is all so you can't say BB's DF is stronger. He just ultimately fights weaker opponents.... So without cuffs or BB's DF there is no way to beat Marco's DF.

I don't particularly care for Marco cause he has a dumb haircut....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Who are your favorite characters? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

gmgkng - Mar 19, 2010

282 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Oct 7, 2023 3:36 PM

Sticky: » New nakama? Introduce yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Alipio - Mar 3, 2010

652 by Kai_Dou »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:35 AM

» Which is your favorite one piece movie?

Paituwin - Sep 1, 2021

7 by umie_dakara »»
Feb 11, 2022 9:32 AM

» ★ Random Image Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

la_tigra - Mar 13, 2010

355 by Kwaxiiiii »»
Jan 17, 2022 10:10 PM

Sticky: Poll: » How did you find this club?

Alipio - Jun 8, 2011

45 by tookthisusername »»
Oct 5, 2021 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.