Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2017 9:31 PM

Dec 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Eh, the ending we expected. Double confessions and everything's fine. I think the author got tired of dragging this drama on as much as we did. Just let them confess to each other and then end the manga right there.

The idea of invisibility and love could have been explored even more. The author could have made it very dark. Maybe instead of having the girl turn back to normal, she can disappear forever. As everyone begins to forget about her existence, the MC will risk everything to bring her back.

But then again, this is a love comedy, not some dark twisted psychological supernatural mystery. Oh well. Glad this didn't get dragged on more than 25 chapters.
I read Manga in both English and Chinese.
Feb 3, 2018 3:23 AM
Feb 2018
allenallenallen said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Eh, the ending we expected. Double confessions and everything's fine. I think the author got tired of dragging this drama on as much as we did. Just let them confess to each other and then end the manga right there.

The idea of invisibility and love could have been explored even more. The author could have made it very dark. Maybe instead of having the girl turn back to normal, she can disappear forever. As everyone begins to forget about her existence, the MC will risk everything to bring her back.

But then again, this is a love comedy, not some dark twisted psychological supernatural mystery. Oh well. Glad this didn't get dragged on more than 25 chapters.

I do not understand where you got to read chapter 23 since there is no english translation of it at all
Feb 23, 2018 8:14 PM

Jan 2011
Pretty obvious that the ending would be rushed, but it was a nice short series.
Feb 24, 2018 1:42 PM
Jul 2018
Gigante_Giganti said:
I do not understand where you got to read chapter 23 since there is no english translation of it at all

There is now thanks to @15avaughn, there is also an Omake, which is a very much needed epilogue to the axed ending in this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/7zszsy/disc_suki_x_suki_ch_23_end/
Feb 25, 2018 5:11 PM
Jun 2017
Wow,i didn't expected she liked him
Feb 25, 2018 7:07 PM

May 2015
It had potential, but I just wasn't big on it. She's a creep, and I have no idea how he could possibly like her. The entire reason I continued to read this was in the hopes that she would find out he knew. The fact that she remained ignorant to the end makes me feel like I wasted my time. 5/10
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Feb 8, 2019 1:09 AM

Dec 2018
Whaa...? It just ended like that?
I'm really disappointed I thought it had more potential but meh... I think it's just bad as it is.
yuragiruriaFeb 9, 2019 11:05 PM
Feb 10, 2019 1:08 AM

Oct 2017
idk why I am not satisfied with the ending? It felt so rushed. Plus also I wanted Aizuki to die out of embarrassment after knowing the fact that she was visible to Ryoutarou the whole time, that would have been fun.

I want you to be happy.
I want you to laugh a lot.
I don’t know what exactly
I’ll be able to do for you,
but I’ll always be by your side.
Feb 12, 2019 11:53 AM

Dec 2018
@sevshiro
You just answered your question
Apr 28, 2019 10:54 PM

Dec 2009
I'm disappointed we didn't see more of them as a couple or her finding out... Oh well.
Jul 16, 2019 3:02 AM
Feb 2016
sevshiro said:
idk why I am not satisfied with the ending? It felt so rushed. Plus also I wanted Aizuki to die out of embarrassment after knowing the fact that she was visible to Ryoutarou the whole time, that would have been fun.
exactly the reason why i tried to finishes the manga and got dissapointment
Jul 22, 2019 12:06 AM
Jun 2016
Surana said:
It had potential, but I just wasn't big on it. She's a creep, and I have no idea how he could possibly like her. The entire reason I continued to read this was in the hopes that she would find out he knew. The fact that she remained ignorant to the end makes me feel like I wasted my time. 5/10

I felt the exact same way. It felt like there was no closure at all. She was beyond stun into the complete jerk area the entire series, never (to her knowledge) showing any kindness or display of affection. And then she gets off scot free in her happy ending. Just didn’t sit well
Mar 19, 2020 11:08 PM

Jun 2017
Is it love though ?? Or fear from all the bewilderment and the know how you had to suppress which made u think about her more..

So it was not his imagination but she did turned invinsible for him too...How does it work actually??.
Well all in all the seasoning was good but the finishing was pretty raw...Left a weird taste...
The dynamics between the siblings was pretty good,would have loved to know her more...

Ok-ish.
May 17, 2020 5:49 PM

Feb 2018
The ending was so random and disappointing...
Just ok. 5/10
Jul 16, 2020 1:34 AM

Feb 2018
Where's the kiss, wtf... Rip
Oct 25, 2020 10:42 PM
Feb 2016
This show had potential but it got rather annoying. The ending was abrupt and the show didn't excel at anything comedic or romance wise... Ryou took 23 chapters to find out he likes her after blushing from her since the 1st chapter, which was apparent no guy is desperate enough to be friends with a girl that badly that they're willing to put up with all that "just so it could be like old times"... At some point it just felt somebody needs to hurry up and confess or he needs to say he could see her...6/10
Luffyskywa1kerOct 25, 2020 10:48 PM
Nov 10, 2020 3:37 AM
Nov 2017
Woozee said:
Gigante_Giganti said:

There is now thanks to @15avaughn, there is also an Omake, which is a very much needed epilogue to the axed ending in this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/7zszsy/disc_suki_x_suki_ch_23_end/

Wow, thanks for this. Glad I came into this thread or I'd not have seen the Omake.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suki x Suki Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2016

2 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 8, 2022 2:37 AM

Poll: » Suki x Suki Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2016

3 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 8, 2022 2:18 AM

Poll: » Suki x Suki Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

4 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 8, 2022 2:01 AM

Poll: » Suki x Suki Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2016

6 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 8, 2022 1:08 AM

Poll: » Suki x Suki Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2018

2 by Syureria »»
Jul 16, 2020 1:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.